What's new

Dear Fawad Khan. It’s time. Go back to Pakistan.

On topic, Indian Twitter users should use the hash tag GoFwadGO

The only reason why mods allow Indians is : 1. Propaganda 2. Money

The Indian presence during the first several years of the site was minimal, when we needed it the most. Now, with users from the world over here, and many of them having their own vibrant sections, the need for posters from India is not, and has never been essential. I've been here from the start.
You are here as guests, we treat you well and I for one enjoy my discussions with many Indian posters. If you do not want any of this, feel free to leave.

On topic, Indian Twitter users should use the hash tag GoFwadGO

The Indian presence during the first several years of the site was minimal, when we needed it the most. Now, with users from the world over here, and many of them having their own vibrant sections, the need for posters from India is not, and has never been essential. I've been here from the start.
You are here as guests, we treat you well and I for one enjoy my discussions with many Indian posters. If you do not want any of this, feel free to leave.

There goes PDF's hospitality down the drain. Try saying these things on an Indian forum...

agar in tullo me jarashi bhi sharm or self respect hoti to ab tak wo chale gye hote ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom