What's new

Dear Chinese and Turkish members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you like Turks to be called names by Chinese members, maybe you like them insulting your history and forefathers - might I remind you some Pakistanis also have Turk ancestors so no we dont like it! So yes if to protect you guys we have to ban a topic for you then be it!

Rules protect us here like the rest of the members; if those violate them, then they must be punished not the other way around.

You cannot enforce the rules on the Chinese members who break them; instead you give them more priviliges for abusing the rights of other members here?

If This policy goes like this, then only you and Chinese will be left here.

So, We would like to talk about the conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; and not held be responbile for the actions/violations of third parties.

@ZeEa5KPul stop polluting the thread with nonesense or I will issue you a warning for trolling! THIS is your final warning!

No he didn't. He held both responsible. Unfortunately, you Turks are just too hot-headed and easily take the bait. Chinese trolls can simply jack your emotion up, trick you to badmouth and then report you. That doesn't make you look good.

I can accept the naivness for those Turk members who fall in this; but cannot accept to be held responsible for actions of Chinese members or China policies.

Rules protect us here like the rest of the members; if those violate them, then they must be punished not the other way around.
Would you rather you guys have a free hand to post anything and the Chinese members dig your history and recent past of the genocides Turkey is responsible for? Sure you had your reasons but a genocide is a genocide!

You cannot enforce the rules on the Chinese members who break them; instead you give them more priviliges for abuse the rights of other members here?
No they do not!

If This policy goes like this, then only you and Chinese will be left here.

So, We would like to talk about the conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan; and not held be responbile for the actions/violations of third parties.
Since it is a known fact any thread you open about East Turkestan, Chinese members will come and troll - we can ban them, issue them warnings give them negative ratings but at the end of the day, they will still come and insult Turkey, its president, its people, its culture, its history...Do tell me how is this ban not protecting you guys from all that?

I can accept the naivness who fall in this; but cannot accept to be held responsible for actions of Chinese members or China policies.
Nobody holds you responsible for the actions of Chinese members or China policies. That would be silly. But you Turks have to be responsible for the actions of Turkish members. Maybe you think it is unfair for blanket accusation. But, hey, the kinship works both ways. While you feel the attachment of your fellow Turks, you also take the share of blame for their actions, too. The same applies to Chinese.

I just have to say this, point it out: they are our ppl.. because I live in germany this does not mean I am not from turkic kin.. because someone lives in australia or austria or switherland or on the moon even after 200 years this does not change my kin..
Then YOUR kin should also include the Pakistanis who have Turkish ancestry!

but I also know its hard to find one of them accepting anything that is not state conform and ppl who can think out of the box are rare.. so our talk will not change anything for ther hardened heard and mind..

also some of them write such ridiculous arguments like as if this forum would change a political stance or go to any parlament for a talk and agenda or would be topic of the News on TV.. some of them write about relationships between states as if it depends on random guys on an internet forum.. as if you have to think about it and take care what you say to not caue a political drama.. really as if we are generals, politicians, ministers and so on... its laughable
And this is the very reason there is a ban on both!

I repeat...

Honestly You cannot expect us Turks sit back and watch de-Islamization and Identification of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan, and say nothing, do nothing.

It is against the nature of any living beings to watch such things happen to any of her family. Please do not want such thing from us.

We Turks open a thread about Muslim Turks of East Turkestan in de-islamization/identification; mention their conditions. Chinese members cannot defend their governmental policies and go for retaliation against us.

However, you hold us Turks responsible for actions of China and Chinese retaliation here.

Where is the logic and justice here?
So you want us to sit back and watch Turkey being insulted repeatedly, all over the forum....Doing nothing just chasing the next mistake between you 2?

They open about TPP...they call you guys bad names. You open about East Turkestan...Who is winning? Have the TPP being destroyed by the Chinese rants? Has East Turkestan been saved by Turkish threads?

I can accept the naivness for those Turk members who fall in this; but cannot accept to be held responsible for actions of Chinese members or China policies.
You are not being held responsible for Chinese members nor China's policy...If you think so then I am sorry you have no idea how the real world works! This platform isnt going to help EAST TURKESTAN no matter how often you make posts regarding their plight!

The only way to save it is to be better than China! Be stronger and def be nicer! Because no one will listen to a hard headed person but people will listen to reason and logic!

We can ask other member about chines troll machine on the forum, ther is no worste people then chinese. They begin with GDP and end with loan:-).

Would you rather you guys have a free hand to post anything and the Chinese members dig your history and recent past of the genocides Turkey is responsible for? Sure you had your reasons but a genocide is a genocide!

The retaliation is another word for psychology of guiltiness, or confession.

Apparently, you try to legalize the retaliation, and bargaining it with me , also delivering me a covert threat.

However, I accept, let them please.

No they do not!

Hellooo... Will you please re-read what you have written here? You will see what position you put the whole moderators, rules and forum with your covert confessions about Chinese privliges here.

Since it is a known fact any thread you open about East Turkestan, Chinese members will come and troll - we can ban them, issue them warnings give them negative ratings but at the end of the day, they will still come and insult Turkey, its president, its people, its culture, its history...Do tell me how is this ban not protecting you guys from all that?

Will you please let them be introduced to @cabatli_53 ; after they meet him/her, no such thing will take place in Turkish Section.

@Dubious, is that going to earn him a negative rating, or do you reserve those for when things cut really deep? I understand, what they have to say is just rude; "chimp-like", one might say - while what I have to say shakes the foundations.
@Islamic faith&Secularism this is an example of how your members get in trouble for no apparent reason!

Nobody holds you responsible for the actions of Chinese members or China policies. That would be silly. But you Turks have to be responsible for the actions of Turkish members. Maybe you think it is unfair for blanket accusation. But, hey, the kinship works both ways. While you feel the attachment of your fellow Turks, you also take the share of blame for their actions, too. The same applies to Chinese.

That is a fair statement, thank you.

@Islamic faith&Secularism this is an example of how your members get in trouble for no apparent reason!

We Turks have not come so far with mercy or actions of third parties.

So let them please.

We can ask other member about chines troll machine on the forum, ther is no worste people then chinese. They begin with GDP and end with loan:-).
What you can do is learn to play smart! I cant teach you that...But 1 of the Turk member just started attacking me coz he didnt understand the purpose of the thread. As per forum rules I had to issue him 2 warnings for 2 posts and he already had 1 so he got banned!

THIS is how Turkish members get banned ....on a non issue and I am really not into doing such that is why I rather issue a ban on 1 topic which you guys have been fighting on and both Chinese and Turks getting banned and negative ratings!

We Turks have not come so far with mercy or actions of third parties.

So let them please
3rd parties? MMM-E is a Turk I banned for using foul language! He had 1 warning I had to issue him 2 more for 2 posts! The Chinese member quickly showed me the msg so that he can get pleasure in watching a Turk going pink! Now, THIS is why the ban is there...To protect you guys coz you guys end up doing such things that calls for actions and who is there to tell you? Yes the Chinese members...Just like how Turks tell on the Chinese members!

So instead of getting us MODS involved we just close threads / issued a ban on a topic instead of banning members!

If you feel for East Turkestan members and feel the need to voice out for them- How about voicing out for this poor soul who used foul language, broke forum rules and now is Pink...
stop licking communist Chinese balls poor Pakis
Who reported him? Chinese members...Who had to take action? Pakistani member (Mod)..

What you can do is learn to play smart! I cant teach you that...But 1 of the Turk member just started attacking me coz he didnt understand the purpose of the thread. As per forum rules I had to issue him 2 warnings for 2 posts and he already had 1 so he got banned!

THIS is how Turkish members get banned ....on a non issue and I am really not into doing such that is why I rather issue a ban on 1 topic which you guys have been fighting on and both Chinese and Turks getting banned and negative ratings!

3rd parties? MMM-E is a Turk I banned for using foul language! He had 1 warning I had to issue him 2 more for 2 posts! The Chinese member quickly showed me the msg so that he can get pleasure in watching a Turk going pink! Now, THIS is why the ban is there...To protect you guys coz you guys end up doing such things that calls for actions and who is there to tell you? Yes the Chinese members...Just like how Turks tell on the Chinese members!

So instead of getting us MODS involved we just close threads / issued a ban on a topic instead of banning members!

@Dubious ...I was thinking, it is the privilege of Indian and Pakistan posters to fight here...But i think, i was wrong...Anyway, hats off to your patience to deal with so much contradictory post from 2 parties and responding to them...

@Dubious ...I was thinking, it is the privilege of Indian and Pakistan posters to fight here...But i think, i was wrong...Anyway, hats off to your patience to deal with so much contradictory post from 2 parties and responding to them...
Oh shut up! I dont have no cookie for you...Now scram :D

And here is what you Chinese and Turk fights give entertainment to ...the Indians :enjoy:

• Primarily in Turk Section with the moderation of @cabatli_53 , We would like to talk about the conditions of Muslim Turks in East Turkestan within the rules; secondarily in ME section.
  • We do not want to be held responsible for the actions/policies of China, or Chinese members violations of rules like retalitation.
  • We would like to see Chinese members have equal privileges like the rest of members, not more or less than the rest of members.
  • We respect the rules, moderators and forum; but raise our voice against unfairness in favour of Chinse members.
So, Will you please re-open the thread about The Turks of East Turkestan?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom