What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

I hope the government of Vietnam will make a secret pact with China in the future for a military alliance against India (if it comes down to it). Vietnam will be able to expand into India and have access to Europe, Africa, and Middle East and then will be able to grow it's economy and be the fastest growing economy in the world after China!

Vietnamese golden age is within my lifetime!
Hey troll guys, Vn will not make any alliance, that Vnese choice.^^.

No Chinese, no Indian, no USA have to think much of VN, we're small and peacefull country.^^

Do you really think you can be an ally of anyone if you will? In your position, you have no right to choose, you are only waiting to be chosen.

As you say, we should be happy because you are not an ally of US. But please tell me, why should the US pick you as a friend? What can you contribute? And above all, don't you think the US will ignore China's feeling when you are seeking military support from the US? It is power more than politics, which both of them Vietnam cannot undersand.

Do you know why Russia and China was willing to help you against the US? Because as a little weak country, Vietnam was, is and will always be a chessman which belongs to a strong country.

Russia do not bully you because it is quite far away from here and it has no islands that are taken by Vietnam.

It is so stupid that you intend to get strong and prosperity while with a bad relationship with China.
Whatever bro, we can be USA ally, and USA carrier will be allow to move Freely in East sea, like Yeallow sea.All of your secrect submarine position will be exposed.

That's not good , right, so, be friend with Vn bro, we can live in peace, Vn sure no Threat from USA carrier in East sea.^^

And if you want to have oil in Cheap price, let VN drill from East sea and sell to you, much better than keep conflict with VN, right ?^^

Do you know why we now still memorize USSR's help and remind our youth abt that but china's help? can you say thanks to the one gave you 10$ but took your kidney. in fact USSR helped us much more than you chinese did but we didn't hear any russian say to us like you, china helped VN in first stage to avoid south VN take over the north with US'help, China was afraid of VN to be fellow of US like Japan,south korea. in later stage, China sometime detained the train carried weapon from USSR to north VN. China only want to keep north VN under their control like they did with north korea and in chaos with south VN. I bet your Gov never told you abt that.

Do you know why Russia and China was willing to help you against the US? Because as a little weak country, Vietnam was, is and will always be a chessman which belongs to a strong country.

Russia do not bully you because it is quite far away from here and it has no islands that are taken by Vietnam.

It is so stupid that you intend to get strong and prosperity while with a bad relationship with China.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

So we all Nort and South would turn to be USA ally, then without China help, we still United, bro .

China should feel happy, coz we are not USA ally and make more trouble for you, right ?

Do you really think you can be an ally of anyone if you will? In your position, you have no right to choose, you are only waiting to be chosen.

As you say, we should be happy because you are not an ally of US. But please tell me, why should the US pick you as a friend? What can you contribute? And above all, don't you think the US will ignore China's feeling when you are seeking military support from the US? It is power more than politics, which both of them Vietnam cannot undersand.

What do I feel if I was Chinese ??I feel China gov should make friend with VN, coz Vn is Not USA ally, so no USA carrier can move to East sea to threaten Vn and China.

Trying to have conflic with Vn will forces Vnese want to stay nearer USA to have protection like Korean ,Janpan, bro .^^

It's our waters, it's our islands, it's our oil. Vietnam is just a theaf, you are stealing our oil. You fool.

It's our waters, it's our islands, it's our oil. Vietnam is just a theaf, you are stealing our oil. You fool.

Hee, I just try to solve problem with China, help China can have Cheap oil price to reduce your Inflation.

If you try to ignore the inflation , you can not be the good negotiator, and of course, you are just poor Chinese citizen,can not be a good leader, no needt to talk to you bro .^^

guys, let's say China is part of Vietnam, i'm happy with that.:)

Hee, I just try to solve problem with China, help China can have Cheap oil price to reduce your Inflation.

If you try to ignore the inflation , you can not be the good negotiator, and of course, you are just poor Chinese citizen,can not be a good leader, no needt to talk to you bro .^^

Of course you are a good international citizen. You just ignore Vietnam's 25% influation rate and worry about China's 5% influation rate. How admirable!

Of course you are a good international citizen. You just ignore Vietnam's 20% influation rate and worry about China's 5% influation rate. How admirable!

Coz Japan -ADB helping us now, Japan move some auto support factory to VN after hit super earth quake, our inflation soon will reduce. Pls look at the fact, we Vn still drill oil in East sea, but sell to Russia , not China.

And USA carrier also can come to VN some time to threaten China sub base. Pls make friend , and we will stop that carrier.^^
US carrier sits off Vietnam shadowed by the Chinese

Published Date: 09 August 2010
By MARGIE MASON
COLD War enemies the United States and Vietnam demonstrated their blossoming military relations yesterday as a US nuclear aircraft carrier cruised in waters off the Asian nation's coast - sending a message that China is not the region's only big player.
The visit came 35 years after the Vietnam War, as Washington and Hanoi co-operate in a number of areas, from negotiating a deal to share civilian nuclear fuel and technology to agreeing that China needs to work with its neighbours to resolve territor
ADVERTISEMENT
ial claims in the South China Sea.
US carrier sits off Vietnam shadowed by the Chinese - Scotsman.com News

I did not read most of the post in this thread. But I wish to say, I love debating my Chinese brothers. They are nationalist, jingoistic fools, but can run a clean debate. ( I am also nationalist and jingo). I used to love debating my Pakistani brothers, but lately they have taken to conspiracy theories a bit much. At least the Chinese boys stick to the realm of the likely. I love a good debate, if I carry it a bit far... in the long run I consider peace and prosperity for all the best outcome. A rising tide raises all boats.

Coz Japan -ADB helping us now, Japan move some auto support factory to VN after hit super earth quake, our inflation soon will reduce. Pls look at the fact, we Vn still drill oil in East sea, but sell to Russia , not China.

And USA carrier also can come to VN some time to threaten China sub base. Pls make friend , and we will stop that carrier.^^
US carrier sits off Vietnam shadowed by the Chinese - Scotsman.com News

Don't you think it is such a tragedy that you put a lot of factors such as Japan's money, US fleet, Russia, oil here when talking about the problem between Vietnam and China? China can solve all these just by herself, but how about Vietnam?

Ridiculous.

Do you believe US is willing to get involved in a conflict with China just for protecting Vietnam's interest? Have you had some IQ?

And you talked about the money from Japan's bank. As a matter of fact, the high economics growing rate of Japan is mainly supported by China. In April, the Chinese government bought 16.6 billion US dollars of Japanese government bonds, which is quite beyond the imagination of Vietnamese.

I'm sorry it is so cruel to let you realise how weak you are and how frightening your northern neighbour is.

Don't you think it is such a tragedy that you put a lot of factors such as Japan's money, US fleet, Russia, oil here when talking about the problem between Vietnam and China? China can solve all these just by herself, but how about Vietnam?

Ridiculous.

Do you believe US is willing to get involved in a conflict with China just for protecting Vietnam's interest? Have you had some IQ?

And you talked about the money from Japan's bank. As a matter of fact, the high economics growing rate of Japan is mainly supported by China. In April, the Chinese government bought 16.6 billion US dollars of Japanese government bonds, which is quite beyond the imagination of Vietnamese.

I'm sorry it is so cruel to let you realise how weak you are and how frightening your northern neighbour is.

but india for sure !!

india share over 1600km border with veitnam

Ridiculous.

Yep, we weak , we know that, but we still drill oil in East Sea, and sell to Russia when CHina have to Buy oil with higher price from Russia making your inflation rate get worse.^^.

Why no Chinese here care about poor Chinese ???How could they live in hard condition like that, ??China inflation making more poor Chinese bro !
One poor peasant in the Guizhou told the New York Times, " My biggest wish is that government will change its policies and help us to get rich, because living in this kind of poverty makes us too embarrassed to go out of doors."
POOR, HOMELESS, THE POVERTY GAP AND SUICIDES IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

vietnam is like a run away rebellious family member , one day she will come back to join the family and live happily ever after

btw most of the viets here aint vietnamese at all they are indians

Back
Top Bottom