What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

I apologize if my honesty shocks you. You know everything that I say is the truth. The Chinese government is not spending $91 billion on defense this year and hiking it by double-digits every year for fun. There is an objective that necessitates the world's second-largest defense budget.

China is increasing her defense spending year-after-year. The U.S. economy is in serious trouble and the U.S. defense budget must be cut. China will meet the U.S. somewhere around $300 billion dollars a year in defense spending. China's fleet of hundreds of J-20 Mighty Dragon stealth fighters will be ready by 2025-2030.

China's reclamation of Taiwan, South Tibet, and South China Sea is inevitable. That's life. Deal with it.

Give me a break. Everybody in the world knows that China will reclaim South Tibet after Taiwan. China is not building J-10 airbases in Tibet for fun. If Taiwan is reclaimed ahead of schedule then China will move on South Tibet sooner than expected.

At the earliest, Taiwan will return to China in twenty years. At the latest, probably about forty years. In either case, Indian control of South Tibet will last for only one more generation. Everybody in your government knows the Chinese will come.

F2Myq.jpg

2011-05-17 (China Military News cited from China-defense-mashup) -- Besides the J-11 fighter fleets, Chinese Air Force has begun to deploy its domestically manufactured J-10 fighters on the air bases, which is located on the highlands. These images of J-10 fighters are perhaps pictured near an air field on Tibetan plateau.

Bro, i think it would be better for us to stop attracting more trolls into China's defence section.

Let all the anonymous Viet posters leaving first, then we can keep debating with the Indian posters.

Do Mongols have thermonuclear weapons? Can Mongols send taikonauts into orbit for a spacewalk? Mongols are not to be compared to Hans.

Only Americans may compare themselves to Hans. All other analogies fall short.

----------

CCP to do list:

1. Reclaim Hong Kong (done)

2. Reclaim Macau (done)

3. Reclaim Taiwan

4. Reclaim South Tibet

5. Reclaim 1,000-year-old Chinese-ruled Vietnam

In your wild wild, pretty wild wild, wildest of the wild wild dreams.:china:

I hope the government of Vietnam will make a secret pact with China in the future for a military alliance against India (if it comes down to it). Vietnam will be able to expand into India and have access to Europe, Africa, and Middle East and then will be able to grow it's economy and be the fastest growing economy in the world after China!

Vietnamese golden age is within my lifetime!

If Vietnam wants to be China's second trustworthy ally like Pakistan, you are definitely welcomed. :cheers:

The oil field in the South China Sea can be revolved like what we did in the border resolution with Pakistan, which will be a Win-Win situation for both of our nation.

Especially, we don't have military hostility targeting at anyone. Keep in mind that India is also a rising power, so it can be a strategic partner in the future if they are truly willing to corporate with China.

Give me a break. Everybody in the world knows that China will reclaim South Tibet after Taiwan. China is not building J-10 airbases in Tibet for fun. If Taiwan is reclaimed ahead of schedule then China will move on South Tibet sooner than expected.

At the earliest, Taiwan will return to China in twenty years. At the latest, probably about forty years. In either case, Indian control of South Tibet will last for only one more generation. Everybody in your government knows the Chinese will come.

F2Myq.jpg

2011-05-17 (China Military News cited from China-defense-mashup) -- Besides the J-11 fighter fleets, Chinese Air Force has begun to deploy its domestically manufactured J-10 fighters on the air bases, which is located on the highlands. These images of J-10 fighters are perhaps pictured near an air field on Tibetan plateau.

You gonna reclaim arunachal with J-10 :lol:

Best of luck with that thing. :tup:

I hope the government of Vietnam will make a secret pact with China in the future for a military alliance against India (if it comes down to it). Vietnam will be able to expand into India and have access to Europe, Africa, and Middle East and then will be able to grow it's economy and be the fastest growing economy in the world after China!

Vietnamese golden age is within my lifetime!

Bullsh*t, dude, we cooperate with all countries, and use no country to against others.
Stop dreaming !

I would like Vietnam to stay neutral, develop economic and avoid conflicts.

If Vietnam wants to be China's second trustworthy ally like Pakistan, you are definitely welcomed. :cheers:

The oil field in the South China Sea can be revolved like what we did in the border resolution with Pakistan, which will be a Win-Win situation for both of our nation.

Especially, we don't have military hostility targeting at anyone. Keep in mind that India is also a rising power, so it can be a strategic partner in the future if they are truly willing to corporate with China.

Hey we Pakistanis have no other choice other than to support you guys and be your ally if we weren't with you then our country would be in a bigger mess. But Vietnam is not in same position they are in a good shape and they have a developing economy I don't think they will be your second best ally.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Bullsh*t, dude, we cooperate with all countries, and use no country to against others.
Stop dreaming !

I would like Vietnam to stay neutral, develop economic and avoid conflicts.

Staying neutral is the best way guys. Just see what have we done to our own country by siding with superpowers in the past.

Many, if not most, Chinese people believe in the CCP's list of priorities (past: Hong Kong, Macau; present: Taiwan; future: South Tibet, South China Sea, and perhaps part of Vietnam). As an Indian nationalist, you should be able to fully appreciate the position of Chinese nationalists.

We are patient and have bigger guns. You lose.

I really hope you go the German or the Japs way! Anyways, all the best for your adventures!

Do Mongols have thermonuclear weapons? Can Mongols send taikonauts into orbit for a spacewalk? Mongols are not to be compared to Hans.

----------

CCP to do list:

2. Reclaim Macau (done)

3. Reclaim Taiwan

4. Reclaim South Tibet

In short Asia belongs to China,tell me how many war are you ready to fight for this,is not that insanity,on one side you claim a peaceful Asia,on other side your list is nothing else but just war mongering.

Everyone loves their Independence,just because China ruled Vietnam some 1000 years ago or consider Arunachal as a part of Tibet does not change the psychology of its residents,if they dont want to merge in your union,they will never do,how much force you apply,all this nation's know to resist.

----------

CCP to do list:

2. Reclaim Macau (done)

3. Reclaim Taiwan

4. Reclaim South Tibet

With this kind of list China will make more enemies in its backyard than friends. And just a word to our Chinese friends, please come out of your history books, a king might have ruled those places thousands of years that doesn't mean all those places belong you guys even now. If its that way then Britain might be ruling half of the world still now.

I expect the Taiwan question to be resolved by the 100th anniversary of New China in 2049.

It is intolerable that a bunch of Indians are ruling Mongoloids (e.g. Chinese Tibetans) in South Tibet. We will see whether India will buckle under Chinese military pressure circa 2050-2055. We will both be here to witness that glorious historic reclamation of Chinese citizens and territory.

The clock is ticking. You have 40 years left.

Why do you have to see everything from a racial prism?

PS: your above comments raises alot of questions about Chinese society in general.

Hey we Pakistanis have no other choice other than to support you guys and be your ally if we weren't with you then our country would be in a bigger mess. But Vietnam is not in same position they are in a good shape and they have a developing economy I don't think they will be your second best ally.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Staying neutral is the best way guys. Just see what have we done to our own country by siding with superpowers in the past.

Only said that Vietnam's economy is not so good.

Why do you have to see everything from a racial prism?

PS: your above comments raises alot of questions about Chinese society in general.

Nope, I have a couple of Chinese friends from China, they work in Huawei Bangalore and they are just like us, simple folks. I could find no hint of them being racists at any point of time.

Bdw, Martian is a Chinese living in US of A if I'm not wrong. And he doesn't represent the views of the Chinese people in general.

Back
Top Bottom