What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Of course you are a good international citizen. You just ignore Vietnam's 25% influation rate and worry about China's 5% influation rate. How admirable!

:yahoo: :cheesy: :rofl: As i said before: little knowledge but it was covered by clouds

As a matter of fact, the high economics growing rate of Japan is mainly supported by China.
OMG, LOL :rofl: Don't say this any more. If not They laugh at your face

What else do you have except oil? More than 50% oil we use is imported from the Middle East. China just get very few of oil from South China Sea. Oh no, you understand nothing. Chinese cannot live on without your cheap oil because we need cars and we buy car while the Vietnamese just can afford little motorbikes? Grow up, my lower friend. Maybe you can never understand a huge country like China and United States is dealing problems on this planet.

Further more, how long do you think it will last that you steal our oil from our waters?

We can buy china's car (without some poor people) right now. You think your car is too expensive???? but we still ride Japan's motobike rather than China's car because we have said products of China too bad. A motorbike (Japan) in Vietnam could buy around $ 7000. Don't think we are silly. We just can not buy expensive cars because the car import tax in Vietnam is too high. if the car import tax is lower than, I believe many people buy cars ( U.S's car, Germany's car, Japan's car .......)

Not too many Japanese in this forum. In fact you are the first I have seen :lol:

Go easy on him, my friend :D do you know that cannibalism is not allowed in the forum, even though he's only a Japanese, and even though he's alone? :undecided:

Stop pretending to be the victim. You deported millions of Hoa in a racist pogrom against Chinese. Where was Vietnam's claim in 1930 when the ROC claimed South China Sea? Why not speak up then, when ROC was claiming it? Why do you protest against PRC, when TAIWAN claims the exact same area?

According to history, Vietnam was colonized by the French at that time thus I would not think they have a chance to speak up :azn:

My English is not that good, but I will make sure that you can understand what I'm talking about.

My Pakistan friends, please do not get involved in, your friendship should not be broken for the conflict between China and Vietnam. And please, the communist government is one thing and China is another. Chinese love China, but not the government or the party.

Americans, we should have been good partners, but we are both more preferable to take the other country as a enemy for some reasons, mainly historically and politically. No one likes the communist party of China, but there is no position for you to make any comment on it.

It's all about Balance of Power and as long as China is not out of line then US will have her eyes half-close, half-open :usflag:

Ah, it's time for our little friends from the little country, Vietnam. Firstly, please do not forget the history that Vietnam had been a part of China for approximately 1,000 years, after which it was a longer period that Vietnam was China's denpendency. Vietnam was similar to China than any other countries, even than Korean and Japan, both on culture and system before we lost you. So, be in your suitable position, especially in nowadays. Be clear, Vietnam is even weaker than any one single province of China. By what kind of power can you compete with us? You call some pieces of your broken wood which are floating on the sea as NAVY? Do you know why we are stll waiting? An excuse. An excuse with which we can destroy your little poor country AGAIN.

We are waiting for an excuse too ... :rofl:

Vietnam don't even have their own written language in history. They used Chinese for writing. They found historical evidence that is even earlier than the Chinese ones. Is it a joke? Yeah, a very bad joke!
Original Post By GSK
American used English to write their history . In the future, UK and US have the debate, UK will win ???? And US is very bad joke????? :rofl:

False information? Then this thread should be self medicine for the Vietnamese.

Quan tri trang nay la ai? nguoi TQ hay nguoi pakis, xoa trang kia mat roi

Hi, we really do not want to involve in, but they do not understand, and they are blind because of their Government.... that why we need to explain them them, then they can open their mind....

Then it will be totally in vain for you guys, we are waiting for peaceful solution from the negociation of both side as well, but not your spams all over here in our defence section.

Chinese guys dont need to talk or send any messages to vietnamese guys any more!

chinese and vietnamese are no longer friends anymore. vietnamese are getting aggressive and incorrigible. chinese should not believe or support VN anything from now on! treat them like enemy!
it is clearly that what they want now is war! but they are start the vocal war cowardly! dare not fighting on the sea or the border! pushing their fishermen to sea to shield bullet for their military! believe war is the only cure to their imbecile!

If we don't do this "Vocal war" then people will say that "Oh! they're coward, can't even say a thing to defend their country". Well, I guess from your point of view, we're coward either way (Hint: not being sarcastic). Well, there are some immature ultranationalists on our side, but...
Fighting? Vietnamese and Chinese don't want to fight, we want peace... (now my sarcasm is directed at you and no one else).
"Pushing fishermen to sea", errrrr, I dont understand what you mean. Do fishermen fish on land??? (Hint: not sarcastic). Rather, it's the area they always fish. Do you think fishermen have that kind of time??? They have to feed their families, ya know?

Well, I don't feel angry reading your post, but I feel that you're to ignorant...

Dear thread starter,

I'm Vietnamese, and I'm female, a newcomer. I just cant understand why U can be so excited when the war between your country (your great country as U think) and your neighbour country is comming to happen :hitwall:

With us, more than 100 years suffering from war in the 19th and 20th century are too enough. I love peace and I want every country make friend and corporate with each other so that everyone in any race has the happy life.

U told that Vietnam is ungrateful with the support of China during the war against US. U're totally wrong. Have U ever wondered why we call China, Laos, Campuchia, and Russia our brothers ??? And in any the document film about our war, there 's always the introductory:" thanks to the support of our brother China......". Ok, u dont know Vietnamese, so let's search before posting anything.

Maybe now U're very excitied coz your country seem to defeat our Vietnam. But do you know the feeling of losing your beloved person??? If war happens, can U imagine how many people will suffer from that strategy????? I'm just a woman, still young, I never want to lose my husband, my son for any useless war.

FIGHT FOR PEACE, MY FRIENDS

Dear thread starter,

I'm Vietnamese, and I'm female, a newcomer. I just cant understand why U can be so excited when the war between your country (your great country as U think) and your neighbour country is comming to happen :hitwall:

With us, more than 100 years suffering from war in the 19th and 20th century are too enough. I love peace and I want every country make friend and corporate with each other so that everyone in any race has the happy life.

U told that Vietnam is ungrateful with the support of China during the war against US. U're totally wrong. Have U ever wondered why we call China, Laos, Campuchia, and Russia our brothers ??? And in any the document film about our war, there 's always the introductory:" thanks to the support of our brother China......". Ok, u dont know Vietnamese, so let's search before posting anything.

Maybe now U're very excitied coz your country seem to defeat our Vietnam. But do you know the feeling of losing your beloved person??? If war happens, can U imagine how many people will suffer from that strategy????? I'm just a woman, still young, I never want to lose my husband, my son for any useless war.

Why don't you and your family leave the country and settle somewhere else as a refuge temporarily to be safe?

Dear thread starter,

Clearly you are much wiser than 99% of the Vietnamese members here who invaded our forum to vent. Going back to the negotiation tables is definitely the best way to solve this.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom