What's new

Deadly Russian air raid hits market in Syria's Idlib! Kills over 40 civilians, wounds 70.

:(
That images from hospitals, bakeries... That kids..
I respect to you Russia, you are super power.

How do you know its really civilian casualities?

In the video, last mins. The spokeswoman is caught lying about bombing of civilian and forced to correct it. o_O

We know Al Jazerra is bought by UAE and UAE hates Russian and is an avid supporter of US. Those western back news agency has a tendency to lie throught media and spread false news.

LOOL You just proved my point. I already said that it doesnt matter the situation/condition in which this took place, if it was ANY western power like U.S/U.K or France that carried out such a raid, then you will not be saying what you just said. THAT'S THE SIMPLE TRUTH. Since we all know you are biased(everybody is free to be though).no crime in that.:)

If sadam have killed one million of iraqis,then US have killed at least 3 millions of iraqis.Why don't you spread the light of democracy to the biggest dictatorship and your dearest arabian ally-saudi arabia first?

Maybe China could show us the way and lead by example by cutting off all relations with the biggest dictatorship and dearest Arabian ally Saudi Arabia, instead of selling Saudi Arabia long range missiles and weapons to suppress poor innocent Muslims in the middle east and Yemen.
I'm still waiting to see any 'holy' developing country cut off relations with the 'wahabists terrorist state' of KSA. As of now, NO developing country has been bold enough to do that instead they are hailing KSA and calling it a good friend/ally, thus helping fuel the conflict in the middle east. How sad. :(

Saudis Use Chinese-made Cannons in Yemen | Popular Science
Saudi Arabia and China Extend Ties Beyond Oil | The Jamestown Foundation
Chinese president meets Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Saudi Arabia's New Best Friend: China? | The National Interest
Request Rejected

not good at all.:undecided:

Oh pffffff. Please don't go off of pathetic mainstream US media, only yanks would believe them to be an impartial source of credible news.

The world knows your politicians paid out the news agencies to report what the politicians want the world to hear. Occasionally, there are a few pits which under the table sources of funding don't cover, and hence, the hospital bombing news had some light shed on it.

Of course, US officials say it was accidental, and most yanks would go on and believe such a claim. Clearly, there must have been a high value target, in which case, civilian lives would be overlooked inspite of your 'affectionate Western policies.' This makes your country just as bad as the Ruskies, stop trying to exculpate yourselves.

At this rate, I'd rather believe things Fox news have to say. At least their bias come from political agenda, and not from corruption at the highest level.

If the world knows, it should be easy to provide hard source info (i'm talking documents, not alex jones) on what news agencies the govt is paying off, what funds they are being paid with, and what politicians/ committee are doing the paying, unless you are contending that all 535 members of congress are in on it. Go right ahead.

interesting how you give Russia a blatant pass by the way, the silence from you when I bring it up is deafening, I'm starting to wonder if you are paid or just being useful.

Report: Russia Dropping Cluster Bombs over Civilian in Syria

Open your closed Mind and see had Assad got agreed for gas pipeline from syria (Oman to europe) ISIS and its sisters organizations, Travailing i open brand new SUVs would never come into exists.

Gonna have to rephrase, I don't understand what you are saying.

I'm making out "If Assad had gotten agreement on a gas pipeline from Syria (Oman to Europe)...then it is incomprehensible.

If the world knows, it should be easy to provide hard source info (i'm talking documents, not alex jones) on what news agencies the govt is paying off, what funds they are being paid with, and what politicians/ committee are doing the paying, unless you are contending that all 535 members of congress are in on it. Go right ahead.

interesting how you give Russia a blatant pass by the way, the silence from you when I bring it up is deafening, I'm starting to wonder if you are paid or just being useful.

Report: Russia Dropping Cluster Bombs over Civilian in Syria

The silence from me? Clearly, I was awaiting for your belated return.

Btw, I did not give Russia a 'blatant pass,' I was simply preventing you guys, and your petty NATO allies from obtaining a 'blatant pass' from the rest of lesser informed crowd.

How the US Propaganda System Works | Consortiumnews

The silence from me? Clearly, I was awaiting for your belated return.

Btw, I did not give Russia a 'blatant pass,' I was simply preventing you guys, and your petty NATO allies from obtaining a 'blatant pass' from the rest of lesser informed crowd.

How the US Propaganda System Works | Consortiumnews

You quite clearly give Russia a pass, and are engaging in whataboutism, as American actions are not the topic of this thread.

Whataboutism is a form of propaganda to counter criticism (usually from "the West") with a "What about …?" question vaguely related to the original question asked. It is a specialized form of the red herring tactic and often involves a healthy dose of tu quoque fallacy and balance fallacy.

Whataboutism - RationalWiki

You quite clearly give Russia a pass, and are engaging in whataboutism, as American actions are not the topic of this thread.

Whataboutism is a form of propaganda to counter criticism (usually from "the West") with a "What about …?" question vaguely related to the original question asked. It is a specialized form of the red herring tactic and often involves a healthy dose of tu quoque fallacy and balance fallacy.

Whataboutism - RationalWiki

Russian actions are a result of Yankee politics, colloquial term for American foreign policies. After you guys created this ISIS mess, you made all that followed including the Ruskies' involvement possible.

It's not a matter of a 'what about,' but rather a matter of circumventing around a central theme now; that is, YOU guys created this mess, and every event that has spawned off of it, has been made possible by YOUR actions.

Russian actions are a result of Yankee politics, colloquial term for American foreign policies. After you guys created this ISIS mess, you made all that followed including the Ruskies' involvement possible.

It's not a matter of a 'what about,' but rather a matter of circumventing around a central theme now; that is, YOU guys created this mess, and every event that has spawned off of it, has been made possible by YOUR actions.

Your central theme is blame America, not much else.

under that logic a Russian backed Assad is to blame for ISIS, as he is the guy who created this mess and made Western and Mid East and Russian and ISIS involvement possible.

Your central theme is blame America, not much else.

under that logic a Russian backed Assad is to blame for ISIS, as he is the guy who created this mess and made Western and Mid East and Russian and ISIS involvement possible.

Firstly, I liked your post by accident, not intentionally, as I'm on a mobile device and my fat porky thumb poked the wrong bloody wanker.

Again, Assad's 'regime' is brutal, by Western standards, but functioning. The US of A directly supported the so called Free Syria Rebels, thereby creating the ISIS.

Simply put, you guys created this Syrian mess, stop trying to deny responsibility.

Firstly, I liked your post by accident, not intentionally, as I'm on a mobile device and my fat porky thumb poked the wrong bloody wanker.

Again, Assad's 'regime' is brutal, by Western standards, but functioning. The US of A directly supported the so called Free Syria Rebels, thereby creating the ISIS.

Simply put, you guys created this Syrian mess, stop trying to deny responsibility.

Sure, his brutal and horrific regime was functioning all the way up until it didn't and it fractured in rebellion and civil war!

That was no Western plot, that was all Assad. He was responsible for the country, and he brought it to ruin through his brutal policies and inept statesmanship.

You also cannot single out the US for the lengthening of the conflict by supporting a side without blaming Europe, the rest of the Middle-East, Russia, and China for doing the exact same thing in the exact same conflict. For god sakes we weren't even the primary supporters like we are with the SDF who is successfully combatting ISIS.

The US was not the sole or even primary force behind the mess in Syria. Aside from Assad, Iran and the Saudis and Turkey have bigger roles and interests in Assad and the FSA respectively, but the primary blame is with Assad or those who rebelled.

Also stop trying to excuse and divert from the current actions of Russia who is willfully disregarding and perpetuating the civilian bloodshed by bombing markets and bakeries instead of ISIS militants.

The area stroke by Russia is known to be a terrorist stronghold. Large Turkish contingency there. The bread-factory that some claim Russia hit was used as a weapon factory since 2013.

In the meantime, have you seen the recent footage showing US-led coalition bombs targeting a university in Tal Afar?

Before the US-led West looses its incredulously humanitarian spirit, let me share:

1029663562.png

Last edited:
Gonna have to rephrase, I don't understand what you are saying.

I'm making out "If Assad had gotten agreement on a gas pipeline from Syria (Oman to Europe)...then it is incomprehensible.
I found you even don't know about syria crisis, Ok tell me the most basic Qus 's answer why syria in crisis ? Why a stable reign suddenly become so unstable ?

................................................................................
1001346-cartoon-1448900582-223-640x480.jpg

I found you even don't know about syria crisis, Ok tell me the most basic Qus 's answer why syria in crisis ? Why a stable reign suddenly become so unstable ?
no, your statement was just gibberish/ the english was poor... i didn't understand what you said.

Syria is in crisis because of Assad's brutal policies on protestors and demonstrators during the Arab spring protests which eventually sparked this rebellion as both regular people and units of the army defected/rebelled against Assad's rule.

The regime was obviously not as stable as you thought, given what happened.

Back
Top Bottom