What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

I don't care if they got 0.3%, At the last elections, i voted for CHP and before that to MHP, forget ruling they are not even capable of being an opposition party.

We think like "If a gave my vote to a small party, my vote will be wasted because they well remain outside of the parliment"

But now i think like, i wasted my vote on non-capable parties before. They were in the parliment yet they were ineffective.

For this time i wil vote for HEPAR because they are true patriots, if they get 1 one vote that vote will be mine.

I Just read about him , he was an army general and lead a commando brigade in hakkari . Surely he understand more about the dynamics of Iraq and Syria than any other Turkish politician .

This is what Turkey needs for the next 10 years at least someone who has experience in dealing with terrorism and crises management .

They don't give him media coverage at all :/ Only on small channels they cover him but most people don't watch those smaller channels.

I Just read about him , he was an army general and lead a commando brigade in hakkari . Surely he understand more about the dynamics of Iraq and Syria than any other Turkish politician .

This is what Turkey needs for the next 10 years at least someone who has experience in dealing with terrorism and crises management .

our ruined region in the middle east requires nations to respect their military and now defame them , one of Erodogan's grave mistake was fighting competent Turkish army generals based on conspiracy theories fed by Gulen movement.

They don't give him media coverage at all :/ Only on small channels they cover him but most people don't watch those smaller channels.

our ruined region in the middle east requires nations to respect their military and now defame them , one of Erodogan's grave mistake was fighting competent Turkish army generals based on conspiracy theories fed by Gulen movement.:frown::frown:

our ruined region in the middle east requires nations to respect their military and now defame them , one of Erodogan's grave mistake was fighting competent Turkish army generals based on conspiracy theories fed by Gulen movement.:frown::frown:
I think Osman Pamukoglu is a militarist leader, and in my opinion, this is the last thing we need. I'm sure if such a person would become prime minister, he will come up with aggressive statements all the time. Erdogan occasionally also has aggressive statements, which I personally dislike about him. But Pamukoglu will probably be worse than Erdogan in that regard.

I also think that Pamukoglu can be too emotional, this is a bad habit to have for a leader. Leaders need to be rational and keep a cool head in order to make sound decisions.

I think Osman Pamukoglu is a militarist leader, and in my opinion, this is the last thing we need. I'm sure if such a person would become prime minister, he will come up with aggressive statements all the time. Erdogan occasionally also has aggressive statements, which I personally dislike about him. But Pamukoglu will probably be worse than Erdogan in that regard.

I also think that Pamukoglu can be too emotional, this is a bad habit to have for a leader. Leaders need to be rational and keep a cool head in order to make sound decisions.

We have insurgency/armed rebellion going on inside our country by separatists supported by neigbors and even allies, the neigbors are not Belgium, Germany or Luxemburg but undemocratic, hostile, tyrannic and even terrorist regimes as Iran, Iraq, Syria, Greece, Armenia etc..

To eliminate the threat or atleast to make them suffer Mr Osman Pamukoglu is exactly what we need!

Besides he is a man of decision making and action not too much talk, this is an excellent leaderistic character..

To eliminate the threat or atleast to make them suffer Mr Osman Pamukoglu is exactly what we need!
This would only make things escalate. Aggression only breads aggression, so the opposition would uphold a similar philosophy of 'at least make them suffer', ending up bad for both sides. The only happy side would be a third party that wants to see both sides lose.

Besides he is a man of decision making and action not too much talk, this is an excellent leaderistic character..
He is too emotional and aggressive in my opinion. We need leaders that are rational and make decision and take action by weighing in the pro's and con's.

Inspector Spacetime, if everybody thought like you we wouldn't even win the Independence war and Turkey would be controlled by foreign powers because of scared people like you who are afraid to act.

You don't like Osmanoglu's plan. What is your plan? During Independence war, there were exactly same people like you who tried to stop Ataturk, they said; you will never beat them, they have superior weapons, and so on. If people like you won, you probably wouldn't know who your daddy is.

You probably don't even read his philosophy, you only criticize him to criticize him.

Just because someone was succesful in his military career, does not mean that he will be succesful as the head of the state. On contrary they usually are a failure as representers of that function. Let's leave the army to the military and the government to the politicians.

@ atawolf
You'r comparing a simple thing like elections to a major event in the Turkish history. For god's sake use your head and think rationally.

Inspector Spacetime, if everybody thought like you we wouldn't even win the Independence war and Turkey would be controlled by foreign powers because of scared people like you who are afraid to act.

You don't like Osmanoglu's plan. What is your plan? During Independence war, there were exactly same people like you who tried to stop Ataturk, they said; you will never beat them, they have superior weapons, and so on. If people like you won, you probably wouldn't know who your daddy is.

You probably don't even read his philosophy, you only criticize him to criticize him.
Ataturk has started the war for Independence, but I wouldn't describe him as a militarist leader. I would actually say Ataturk was a rational thinker that didn't let emotion cloud his judgement.

I don't think the same about Osmanoglu judging from what I have seen from him. And this is just my humble opinion.

And Atatwolf I can turn this type of rhetoric against you as well. I could for instance say something like:
"If everybody thought like you, every country in the world would be either: at war, a totalitarian state, or a even a fascist state."
But that is no way to argue, don't you agree?

And Atatwolf I can turn this type of rhetoric against you as well. I could for instance say something like:
"If everybody thought like you, every country in the world would be either: at war, a totalitarian state, or a even a fascist state."
But that is no way to argue, don't you agree?

Ataturk would disagree with you. And by the way don't forget if you want peace, prepare for war.

Don't you think if Turkey had no army or very small army, that Greece and Armenia supported militarily and morally by the west wouldn't make a move?

Perhaps Atatürk wasn't what we call today a militarist but he sure as hell wasn't a fvcking teslimiyetçi (can be translated as surrenderist) SOB like Erdo. He was a great soldier and he destroyed the enemies of the Turkish nation without hesitation.

Osman Pamukoğlu offers the same, utter destruction of PKK within a 365 days time frame.

Osman Pamukoğlu offers the same, utter destruction of PKK within a 365 days time frame.
This situation has been dragging on for more than 30 years now. Osman Pamukoglu claiming he can destroy the PKK in 365 days, seems kind of hard to believe for me.

This situation has been dragging on for more than 30 years now. Osman Pamukoglu claiming he can destroy the PKK in 365 days, seems kind of hard to believe for me.
Then excuse us for trusting in the judgement of a man who commanded the Hakkari commando brigade and dealt the most serious blows to PKK in his operations over your netherlander azz who never seen the SE Anatolia in his entire lifetime :)

30 years, 30 years "weapons weren't the answer" how typical coming from an AKP fanboy :D

I have never heard of a turkish government that doesnt retaliate after attacks on our country,i guess theres a first time for evrything.
People think we are a joke,something has to be done.
We need some one with military background to get things done,if he is the man to do then why not let him.
After all it cant be worse.

Ben sanli Ordumuzun hindistan ordusu gibi olmasini istemiyorum.

bakin hint ordusu tamamen hukumetine itaat halinde ve demokratik sayilan bir ordu ama gel görki hic bir caydiriciligi yok Cin Halk Cumhuriyeti nasil her hafta dunya aleme rezil ediyor bu zavallilari.

Cunku atom bombalari olsa bile herseylerini biliyorlar gizlisi saklisi kalmadigi icin, demokratik ve acik, karsilarindaki hint ordusuna zerre kadar ne saygisi var ne de korkusu, caydiriciligini tamamen yitirmisler demokratik olacaz diye.

Biz de sanki o tarafa dogru gidiyoruz!

Allah sanli Turk ordusunu korusun ve yuceltsin!

Back
Top Bottom