What's new

‘De-Islamizing’ Bangladesh

@Contrarian as bangalore once said, i see a head and a rock, the outcome will not be good.

Actually I've begun to change my stand on BD. I think its best if islamists come to power in BD and implement Sharia. All we have to make sure is to just shoot anyone seen at the border, so we make sure nobody enters india anymore. Then the islamists can achive their paradise in that country and be happy. Afterall, thats what the islamists want too.

Good shoot every BD Hindu at sight at border there will be no reason and no one to protest against Islam in BD.

a peaceful country it will be.

1.The Message was brought to our shores during the life time of the Holy Prophet PBUH. This came in pure form, unadulterated by time or local cultures en-route. We have protected and nurtured Islam ever since. We rose against Akbar when he was dabbling with Din e Ilahi. Fakir Maznu Shah, Titu Mir, etc had led armed revolt against the English colonials as well as the Hindu zamindars. In the Jihad called by Shaheed Syed Ahmed or in the Khilafat movement we were in the forefront. We pioneered the Two Nation Theory giving birth to Pakistan. We have shed blood in the jihad against the infidels in Palestine, Afghanistan and Kashmir.

2. From a handful of Arab and semi Arab settlers who had accepted Islam, today we are one of the largest concentration of Muslims in the world. From Arakan in the east to Bihar in the west and N Nepal in the north is a dynamic and fast growing Muslim population. The rise of Hindu Brahmonic fundamentalism in the west and Buddhist supremacy in the east see us as mortal threat. They are not wrong. Islam is simple. It is pure. It is beautiful. It stands for justice, peace, temperance, love and equality. Obviously Hinu and Buddhist faiths would be concerned.

3. No, de-Islamization in BD is not going to happen. Rather the reverse is occurring. More and more are becoming Muslims in this region. Allh SWT be praised.

Jazakallah wonderfully explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. If you want so then stop killing Bangladeshis, stop occupying their land and stop harming them by stealing BD water.

Indians are not killing Bangladeshis in BD. Practicing pole-vaulting is not necessary. Occupying what land? Stealing what water? These allegations are boring, India is the most generous upper riparian state that either Pakistan or BD can ever hope to have.

Indians are not killing Bangladeshis in BD. Practicing pole-vaulting is not necessary. Occupying what land? Stealing what water? These allegations are boring, India is the most generous upper riparian state that either Pakistan or BD can ever hope to have.

Pole vaulting is necessary when Indian border guards want more money as bribe to let the smuggling continue.

your countrymen say that they want BD to prosper but how? by harming Islamic status of Bangladesh. that is funnies.

If Indians want BD to prosper then why NOT legalise atleast COW trade. we can debate other points later.

@Contrarian as bangalore once said, i see a head and a rock, the outcome will not be good.

Actually I've begun to change my stand on BD. I think its best if islamists come to power in BD and implement Sharia. All we have to make sure is to just shoot anyone seen at the border, so we make sure nobody enters india anymore. Then the islamists can achive their paradise in that country and be happy. Afterall, thats what the islamists want too.

Don't give up on Bangladesh just yet. I did the same but my eyes were opened by the Shahbagh protests and revolution.Also don't forget Awami party is still very popular among a large segment of Bangladeshis , otherwise they would not have won the last elections so comfortably and even elections before that.It shows that all Bangladeshis are not India haters , perhaps not even the majority are . This forum seems to attract the BNP and Jamaati supporters of Bangladesh who for obvious reasons , hate India.We shouldn't judge by the Bangladeshi people from the ones we meet here , that became clear after Shahbagh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give up on Bangladesh just yet. I did the same but my eyes were opened by the Shahbagh protests and revolution.Also don't forget Awami party is still very popular among a large segment of Bangladeshis , otherwise they would not have won the last elections so comfortably and even elections before that.It shows that all Bangladeshis are not India haters , perhaps not even the majority are . This forum seems to attract the BNP and Jamaati supporters of Bangladesh who for obvious reasons , hate India.We shouldn't judge by the Bangladeshi people from the ones we meet here , that became clear after Shahbagh.

It is quite evident most bangladeshis dont like our interference in their internal affairs. No wonder they are protesting against their ruling government.

Pole vaulting is necessary when Indian border guards want more money as bribe to let the smuggling continue.

Really? :lol: Why not give up smuggling? Hardly something one can tom-tom about as a right.

your countrymen say that they want BD to prosper but how? by harming Islamic status of Bangladesh. that is funnies.

How are we harming?

If Indians want BD to prosper then why NOT legalise atleast COW trade. we can debate other points later.

That cannot be something that can be conditional. One cannot ask for friendship solely based on what they expect others to do. Especially if they want illegal to be legal.

These 'stealing water' kind of allegations are particularly getting very boring . Pakistanis have lost these 'stealing water' kind of cases against India 2 times before the ICJ now , yet they don't learn.

Really? :lol: Why not give up smuggling? Hardly something one can tom-tom about as a right.

:) If Indian Cow owners give it up what will they eat . apart from that why dont you ask your own people including an elected person who was involved in Cow smuggling.

How are we harming?

By supporting ant-islam and islam bashing morons. by instigating communal riots in BD.

That cannot be something that can be conditional. One cannot ask for friendship solely based on what they expect others to do. Especially if they want illegal to be legal.

How beef trade is illegal?

These 'stealing water' kind of allegations are particularly getting very boring . Pakistanis have lost these 'stealing water' kind of cases against India 2 times before the ICJ now , yet they don't learn.

Not exactly infact you need to an extensive study of the decisions.

India dint win either. :)

It is quite evident most bangladeshis dont like our interference in their internal affairs. No wonder they are protesting against their ruling government.

Nitin "Tomer". Mr. "Tomar" with a spelling mistake, i don't know where you get your evidence from . Please share it with us.Make sure it's concrete and leaves no scope for reasonable doubt.

Till then , just a piece of advice , when researching about Indian names to take for online forums at least make sure you get the spellings right.

:) If Indian Cow owners give it up what will they eat . apart from that why dont you ask your own people including an elected person who was involved in Cow smuggling.

That is not relevant. You said that the BSF stopping smuggling was a problem, that is why the BSF is there. Whether they demand more bribes or not is hardly the question, people indulging in illegal activities are hardly in a position to give sermons.

By supporting ant-islam and islam bashing morons. by instigating communal riots in BD.

Support for anyone is not by definition being anti BD. Indians will support secular Bangladeshis, does not mean we are all anti-BD.

How beef trade is illegal?

Were you not asking for it to be made legal? :lol: I personally have no issues if it is made legal but GoI policy stands and anything contrary to that is illegal regardless of what foreigners may think of its merits.

Not exactly infact you need to an extensive study of the decisions.

India dint win either. :)

Actually we did win. Big time. Pakistan is clutching at straws. In any case, as I have argued repeatedly, Pakistan is unlikely to ever get a better deal ever. Try abrogating the IWT & see.

That is not relevant. You said that the BSF stopping smuggling was a problem, that is why the BSF is there. Whether they demand more bribes or not is hardly the question, people indulging in illegal activities are hardly in a position to give sermons.

funny as long as your farmers are selling cows despite ban its ok as long as your BSF is allowing smuggling after taking bribe is all ok but when Bangladeshis refuse to pay bribe they are killed at border then it becomes smuggling issue for Indians.

Support for anyone is not by definition being anti BD. Indians will support secular Bangladeshis, does not mean we are all anti-BD.

Then why those Bangladeshis who support Muslim parties automatically become anti-India for Indians ?? and the Indians start name calling.

Were you not asking for it to be made legal? :lol: I personally have no issues if it is made legal but GoI policy stands and anything contrary to that is illegal regardless of what foreigners may think of its merits.

So the GOI is as Hindu as saffron Hindu groups then howcome you Indians are talking about "secularism" for BD in the first place?

So the GOI is as Hindu as saffron Hindu groups then howcome you Indians are talking about "secularism" for BD in the first place?

We are not. BD as a country has a group of hardline Islamists (represented in this forum), and a group of very liberal Muslims/atheists. As a matter of fact, I know a couple of very liberal BD muslim people from my workplace in New York, the only thing Muslim about them is their name. The fight currently is between them in BD, the first group wants a Pakistan type Islam-political mix in the country, while the second group wants a separation of Islam from politics. Obviously we Indians will support the latter.

However, that does not in the slightest mean that India is trying to take over BD as some members in this thread are suggesting. We will support what is right, but beyond that we have no invasion plans as some members put it.

Then why those Bangladeshis who support Muslim parties automatically become anti-India for Indians ?? and the Indians start name calling.

Because we dont like them.

funny as long as your farmers are selling cows despite ban its ok as long as your BSF is allowing smuggling after taking bribe is all ok but when Bangladeshis refuse to pay bribe they are killed at border then it becomes smuggling issue for Indians.

No logic. If BD kills Indian smugglers, cattle or otherwise, nobody will be complaining. Smugglers have no automatic rights to smuggle, be they Indian or Bangladeshi.

Anti-india only if they are, we do business with Pakistan, KSA, I'm sure we can do with them too. Likeability is not the only factor governing international relations.

Policy is neither Hindu or Muslim, it is simply policy. I don't care for separate civil codes, doesn't mean I can take law into my hands. There is acceptable ways to change policy, it is to be done by diplomats talking, not smugglers doing what they want.

Islam is simple. It is pure. It is beautiful. It stands for justice, peace, temperance, love and equality. Obviously Hinu and Buddhist faiths would be concerned.

Seems to me that the opposite is true. The only two Islamic (or Muslim majority countries) in the neighbourhood, one (BD) is in the middle of a political civil war related to Islam, while the other Pakistan is all out in the middle of terroism from this so called "pure, peaceful and justice driven" religion that you keep mentioning of...

Seems that your hypothesis does not match your actual results....

Back
Top Bottom