What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ wanglaokan and why do you think we will bully you or any other weaklings?? We are not CCPfor your information. Just count how many terrorist nations/nations that hate India exists around us. Then you might see the reason, besides, We have heard a lot about how generous and virtous the CCP is, so we know who is bullying who Ok??

@ wanglaokan and why do you think we will bully you or any other weaklings?? We are not CCPfor your information. Just count how many terrorist nations/nations that hate India exists around us. Then you might see the reason, besides, We have heard a lot about how generous and virtous the CCP is, so we know who is bullying who Ok??

CCP can't stop us from get access to the truth and making right judgement. there is a place called Internet, do you know that? Don't twist it around.

CCP can't stop us from get access to the truth and making right judgement. there is a place called Internet, do you know that? Don't twist it around.

Why would I?? and if you really know the truth, I don't see any reason, why you are labelling defence procurement as bullying...

ache bache yaah nahi bolte :disagree:

So anyways, when is India going to buy this thing? Are they too busy negotiating the kickbacks still?

So anyways, when is India going to buy this thing? Are they too busy negotiating the kickbacks still?

They have many other things to do too, its not a 2 hour reality show.. they are presently checking which plane is more advanced and will provide more assistance in war like situations, plus there many other technological things they might be comparing. After that they will prepare a report and then we will hear the final decision. Ideally, the result should be out by late JAN- mid feb. but there has been no official commentary yet. For now, two aircrafts Eurofighter and typhoon are selected.

Try to build instead of buying. Saving money instead of receiving kickbacks. Don't take western support for granted , china is not fruit cake.

They have many other things to do too, its not a 2 hour reality show.. they are presently checking which plane is more advanced and will provide more assistance in war like situations, plus there many other technological things they might be comparing. After that they will prepare a report and then we will hear the final decision. Ideally, the result should be out by late JAN- mid feb. but there has been no official commentary yet. For now, two aircrafts Eurofighter and typhoon are selected.

I am pretty sure it is the kickbacks. Dude, they have, like 7 years analyzing which aircraft is more advanced now? Really? Also how many times we have heard news "Decision out in 7 days, decision out in 3 weeks, decision imminent....? Since last year. I bet 2 scenarios:

1. A big scandal is brewing
2. India is low on cash amid the crisis, so they drag on to save face.

I am pretty sure it is the kickbacks. Dude, they have, like 7 years analyzing which aircraft is more advanced now? Really? Also how many times we have heard news "Decision out in 7 days, decision out in 3 weeks, decision imminent....? Since last year. I bet 2 scenarios:

1. A big scandal is brewing
2. India is low on cash amid the crisis, so they drag on to save face.

7 Years back the present EFT wasnt available.. flight trials happened last year.. check ur brains.. consult a psychiatrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom