What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you fly these aircrafts then they are Pakistani aircrafts?...what is your logic behind this?:what:

Logic is (u Indians, always questioning) that Saudis have yet to learn the intricacies of such things. We know cause we have been providing them this kind of help for a long time, in the 1972 yumkappur war with Israel, Pakistani pilots flying Syrian jets wreaked havoc on Israeli Air force.

Pakistani pilots are the best in Asia. Only Pilot who has been declared Ace in Asia is a Pakistani. read on.

Pakistan Military Consortium :: www.PakDef.info

http://www.pakdef.info/pakmilitary/airforce/war/golanwar2.html

http://www.paf.gov.pk/feats.htm

Last edited:
Pakistani pilots are the best in Asia. Only Pilot who has been declared Ace in Asia is a Pakistani. read on.

you mean Bengali pilots and Pakistani pilots are the best in the world right? cause including the ace you are referring to, all 3 top pilots of Pakistan air force were Bengali and out of them, the pilot who downed most number of Israeli fighter later joined BAF after 71. These three all time top scoring pilots, everyone of them also being Bengali, who had flown for PAF are:

1. M. M. Alam, flying-ace

2. Sarfaraz Ahmed Rafiqui, shaheed in 1965 war and the 3rd highest scoring PAF pilot after the other two in this list.

3. Saiful Azam, the highest scoring muslim pilot against Israel with 4 kills in 1967 Arab-Israel war. he was not allowed to fly in 1971 cause he was Bengali and chose to join BAF in 1972. If he remained in PAF we would have seen him in Yum Kippur war kicking few more zionist *** and if he was not the victim of racial discrimination in 1971, then there would have been some IAF pilots with very bad luck(he was noted for downing an indian gnat in 1965 flying in his PAF sabre. gnat is usually known as sabre-killer:whistle:).

you mean Bengali pilots and Pakistani pilots are the best in the world right? cause including the ace you are referring to, all 3 top pilots of Pakistan air force were Bengali and out of them, the pilot who downed most number of Israeli fighter later joined BAF after 71. These three all time top scoring pilots, eveyone of them also being Bengali, who had flown for PAF are:

1. M. M. Alam, flying-ace

2. Sarfaraz Ahmed Rafiqui, shaheed in 1965 war and the 2nd/3rd highest scoring PAF pilot.

3. Saiful Azam, the highest scoring muslim pilot against Israel with 4 kills in 1967 Arab-Israel war. he was not allowed to fly in 1971 cause he was Bengali and chose to join BAF in 1972. If he remained in PAF we would have seen him in Yum Kippur war kicking few more zionist *** and if he was not the victim of racial discrimination in 1971, then there would have been some IAF pilots with very bad luck(he was noted for downing an indian gnat in 1965 flying in his PAF sabre. gnat is usually known as sabre-killer:whistle:).
hehe..are you saying Benglai Race humans are better pilots?Sorry but if it was not for PAF excellent training they would be poor pilots.Ultimately, it's PAF excellent leadership, training because of which we have excellent pilots today..You can pitch BAF vs PAF anyday in the week and PAF will emerge victorious.There is not even a comparison between PAF and BAF and who said Indian's dont have good pilots.They certainly have some of the best Pilots in Asia.It's the skill that matters not the Race.Anyway I can imagine your hate for Pakistani.Regardless of your Banglai Superiority opinion, I don't think your opinion matters much to Pakistani.We all know how good Pakistani pilots are and even some Indians accept that (Except Young Indian's who don't know the history) and similarly we also agree IAF have good pilots.It's only BAF which sucks :D.
Mods: Please move these posts to appropriate thread.

hehe..are you saying Benglai Race humans are better pilots?Sorry but if it was not for PAF excellent training they would be poor pilots.Ultimately, it's PAF excellent leadership, training because of which we have excellent pilots today..You can pitch BAF vs PAF anyday in the week and PAF will emerge victorious.There is not even a comparison between PAF and BAF and who said Indian's dont have good pilots.They certainly have some of the best Pilots in Asia.It's the skill that matters not the Race.Anyway I can imagine your hate for Pakistani.Regardless of your Banglai Superiority opinion, I don't think your opinion matters much to Pakistani.We all know how good Pakistani pilots are and even some Indians accept that (Except Young Indian's who don't know the history) and similarly we also agree IAF have good pilots.It's only BAF which sucks :D.
Mods: Please move these posts to appropriate thread.

you are assuming i am saying bengalis r superior. that's absolutely rubbish. All i said, the top scoring ace or pilots from asia for last 60 years have been bengalis:) dont beieve me?look at the statistics and i stated clearly PAF's name along with them. I have more respect for IAF pilots than any pakistani, so dont say crap there please. where did i say indian pilots are not good?!:S IAF has been more effective since 1971 than PAF. Beside BAF wont stand a chance against PAF because we dont have the equipment here, not because our pilots are any inferior and also PAF wont face BAF, it would face IAF so worry about that:azn:
Officers like Saiful Azam and other highly decorated ex-PAF Bengali officers modeled the BAF training system. So dont underestimate BAF as it was actually founded by the best pilots from PAF.

BIDDING GOODBYE

French fighter Rafael out of IAF jet deal race

Rajat Pandit | TNN

New Delhi: French fighter Rafale has being knocked out of the race for the “mother of all defence deals’’, the Rs 42,000 crore project to acquire 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) for IAF, leaving five jets in the fray now.
Defence ministry (MoD) sources on Thursday said Rafale had “fallen short’’ on “several counts’’ listed in the GSQRs (general staff qualitative requirements) drawn up by IAF. “It did not pass muster in the technical evaluation of the bids submitted by the six contenders,’’ said a source. The move is sure to rile France, which like other countries in the contention for what will be the largest global defence contract had mounted a high-voltage campaign for the $10.4 billion MMRCA contract.
“We have no confirmation from the Indian MoD... We are extremely surprised since there was no technical lacuna in our bid,’’ said a French official.
Incidentally, India and France are also yet to settle their bitter differences for the upgrade of the 51 Mirage-2000s in IAF’s combat fleet despite being locked in negotiations for over two years now.
Sources said French fighter manufacturer Dassault Aviation wants well over Rs 12,000 crore for the project but India is not prepared to pay a penny over Rs 10,000 crore.
As for the MMRCA battle, India will now invite only American F/A-18 ‘Super Hornet’ (Boeing) and F-16 ‘Falcon’ (Lockheed Martin), Russian MiG-35 (United Aircraft Corporation), Swedish Gripen (Saab) and Eurofighter Typhoon (consortium of British, German, Spanish and Italian frims) to take part in the field trials likely to begin from July.
“IAF HQ is drawing up the modalities for the field trials to begin in three months,’’ said the source. The race is actually quite a marathon. The commercial bids will only be opened, examined and compared after a shortlist is made of two to three top contenders following the extensive field trials and staff evaluation. With the final negotiations to begin thereafter, the entire process is expected to take a minimum of two years before the contract is actually inked.

Defence ministry (MoD) sources on Thursday said Rafale had “fallen short’’ on “several counts’’ listed in the GSQRs (general staff qualitative requirements) drawn up by IAF. “It did not pass muster in the technical evaluation of the bids submitted by the six contenders,’’ said a source.

Could you please shed more light into this?
Thanks!

Not much details have been revailed yet,:undecided: as i find it will Elaborate and post.

Thanks!

Well - The great indian airforce want a bloody UDAN Khatola!! This modern piece of junk is not their cup of tea, lol I think these bus tards denied Rafael because - they cant fly em. with their shaky little hands and tiny lil finger lol.
Like i said we as Indian dont deserve good deal we need a boot right on our arse. ThERE is simply something fishy going on, i can't belive rafele is out without even trials . lol :tdown:S.O.B these times make me feel like shyt for being an Indian.
I think we need ---
da99fccf0ce72014e9a6c88d08b60f3b.gif

this for MRCA. LOL

France firm out of $10 bn fighter deal with India
Thanks!

I have collated some info frm various sources....srill the reason is not clear.

"Rafale proponents previously let known their disappointment that an exhaustive matrix table had been laid out based on a basic minimum performance in the request for proposals, and that there were no bonus points on over-compliance."....Indian Rafale Out, MMRCA Trials by August | AVIATION WEEK

"Though reasons for rejecting Rafale was not revealed, sources indicated that the high cost of the aircraft was one of the factors. "The reasons would be officially communicated to the company," .....DNA: India: French 'Rafale' aircraft out of India's MMRCA race

"There were some shortcomings (in the Dassault bid)," the official said. "The other contenders are still in the race," the official said, without elaborating.....2nd UPDATE: India Rejects Dassault Aviation's Combat Jet Bid

"(Dassault's) Rafale did not meet the usual requirements," the Indian defence ministry spokesman said.

"So far, Rafale International has received no information from official Indian sources on this matter," a Dassault spokesman said. "French officials are inquiring with Indian authorities in order to get additional information about it."...http://ibnlive.in.com/news/france-firm-out-of-10-bn-fighter-deal-with-india/90441-3.html

Reactions: Neo
Well, Rafale seems to be a very credible platform..Now i am just speculating but maybe some company has setup slush funds for Indian Politicans/Generals.Remember American's and British are far better in this kind of stuff then French.

Another billion$ goes to already existing -$1456 billion in swiss bank- lol How pathetic.
It reminds me -

10 mein se 9 be Imaan
Phir bhi mera Bharat mahan!!!!

French fighter jet out of race for biggest IAF deal - India - The Times of India

French fighter jet out of race for biggest IAF deal
17 Apr 2009, 0310 hrs IST, Rajat Pandit, TNN
Print Email Discuss Share Save Comment Text:

NEW DELHI: French fighter Rafale has been knocked out of the race for the 'mother of all defence deals', the Rs 42,000 crore project to acquire
126 medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) for IAF, leaving five jets in the fray now.

Defence ministry (MoD) sources on Thursday said Rafale had 'fallen short' on 'several counts' listed in the GSQRs (general staff qualitative requirements) drawn up by IAF. "It did not pass muster in the technical evaluation of the bids submitted by the six contenders," said a source.

The move is sure to rile France, which like other countries in the contention for what will be the largest global defence contract had mounted a high-voltage campaign for the $10.4 billion MMRCA contract. "We have no confirmation from the Indian MoD... We are extremely surprised since there was no technical lacuna in our bid,":what: said a French official.

Incidentally, India and France are also yet to settle their bitter differences for the upgrade of the 51 Mirage-2000s in IAF's combat fleet despite being locked in negotiations for over two years now. Sources said French fighter manufacturer Dassault Aviation wants well over Rs 12,000 crore for the project, but India is not prepared to pay a penny over Rs 10,000 crore.

As for the MMRCA battle, India will now invite only American F/A-18 'Super Hornet' (Boeing) and F-16 'Falcon' (Lockheed Martin), Russian MiG-35 (United Aircraft Corporation), Swedish Gripen (Saab) and Eurofighter Typhoon (consortium of British, German, Spanish and Italian companies) to take part in the field trials which are likely to begin from July-August.

"IAF HQ is drawing up the modalities for the field trials to begin in around three months," said the source. There will be at least two sets of trials conducted in summer and winter, with the five jets being flown in the snow-capped peaks of Leh, the scorching Rajasthan deserts (probably Jaisalmer) and the humid conditions of south India (probably Bangalore).

The race, of course, is actually quite a marathon. The commercial bids will only be opened, examined and compared after a shortlist is made of two to three top contenders following the extensive field trials and staff evaluation.

With the final negotiations to begin thereafter, the entire process is expected to take a minimum of two years before the contract is actually inked. IAF hopes to induct the first lot of the new fighters — 18 jets will be bought off-the-shelf, while the rest will be manufactured in India under transfer of technology — by 2012-2013. (if f-16 and f-18,then:tsk::crazy:)

i think this may be the rumour like gripen,few days back:cool:

wat the hell, rafale out!!!! :what:
can anyone tell which TECHNICAL TESTS it failed, is there any political dimension involved in this???

wat the hell, rafale out!!!! :what:
can anyone tell which TECHNICAL TESTS it failed, is there any political dimension involved in this???

Not really. I dont want to believe any politics when it comes to India's national security. To reject the rafale at this early stage only means the aircraft lacked the basic need of the IAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom