What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

When I read the title, it reminded me of the phrase “casting pearl before the swine”

What a waste.

83675874_2757666690978035_8368040277792784384_n.jpg

The 6th Rafale Trainer (RB006) is also rolled out recently.

Another F35 lover.
The plane not FOC 14 years after first pre serial flight.... Not FOC, but more probably ****....

This is hilarious, I have 2006 posts on PDF and I have mentioned the F-35 once or twice. You have 597 posts on PDF and each post extols the virtues of the Rafale.

Here is the reality babba, like the F-16, Phantom,Sabre before it the F-35 will make combat history while the Rafale will be a minor footnote.

Deal with it...! :enjoy:

This is hilarious, I have 2006 posts on PDF and I have mentioned the F-35 once or twice. You have 597 posts on PDF and each post extols the virtues of the Rafale.

Here is the reality babba, like the F-16, Phantom,Sabre before it the F-35 will make combat history while the Rafale will be a minor footnote.

Deal with it...! :enjoy:
The F35 will have the same history than 737MAX : too many problems unfixed. It will be a technical disaster.
LM always push back the solutions to next block. It's a never ending story.
It's so clear : The software is so huge and so badly studied that LM is forced to add patch to a patch to another patch. with undesired effects on other functions.

F16, F15, F18 were nice planes. They evolve smoothly, from relatively dedicated plane to multirole ones.
F35 is too ambitious : it will never be perfectly efficient. But now too big to fail. Every one will hide (or try to) the operationnal reality.

F16, F15, F18 were nice planes. They evolve smoothly, from relatively dedicated plane to multirole ones.
F35 is too ambitious : .....

Regardless, LM will sell more F-35 to more countries than Dassault.
The F-35 will see more action, strike more targets, more A2A kills... than the Rafale..

The F-35 has already made history, the Rafale struggles to make new sales...

The Rafale is a lost cause, give it up.

Get some help please - your obsession with the Rafale is not healthy
.. :astagh:

Regardless, LM will sell more F-35 to more countries than Dassault.
The F-35 will see more action, strike more targets, more A2A kills... than the Rafale..

The F-35 has already made history, the Rafale struggles to make new sales...

The Rafale is a lost cause, give it up.

Get some help please - your obsession with the Rafale is not healthy
.. :astagh:
Of course !
France is 7th smaller than USA, so the market share is smaller.
Dassault is a 14000 peoples company, when LM is a 125000+ one

F35 will see.... it's the problem : it's always WILL. 14 years after preserial flights it's only an IOC plane. So my opinion is made : it will never work correctly, after so many patchs that solve one problem and create one or two others.

Don't worry about my health. I follow the Rafale program from 30 years now. All is fine.

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...orce-will-have-india-made-components/1866037/

@dbc why not send some F35 to pakistan and we will test them against rafale? and see which aircraft is good? never mind just kidding..
I think F16 block 70/72 will be enough for us to beat Rafale and we won't need F35 for it.

Back
Top Bottom