What's new

Darra made guns

Yes true that.. :)

But the skill these people have is admirable...How they make complicated weaponry with bare hands and simple tools is amazing..

not so simple now safriz, hitec cnc machines are making there way in to darra and slowly the art of making guns with hand is fading away.

Quality was the biggest factor in darra made weapons, parts were not interchangeable at times and poor materials used in manufacturing made the weapons unreliable.

Darra has started to adopt modern technology to compete with foreign brands as it was looking market share and Pakistani were seeking better quality weapons. Turkish weapons are cheap and reliable and are preferred so darra has to up its game.

Legally registered guns from Darra Arms Factory, on display at IDEAS 2012:
2012-12-14171613.jpg

Note the Pakistani M92 and AR14 Clones.

not so simple now safriz, hitec cnc machines are making there way in to darra and slowly the art of making guns with hand is fading away.

Quality was the biggest factor in darra made weapons, parts were not interchangeable at times and poor materials used in manufacturing made the weapons unreliable.

Darra has started to adopt modern technology to compete with foreign brands as it was looking market share and Pakistani were seeking better quality weapons. Turkish weapons are cheap and reliable and are preferred so darra has to up its game.

Last time i was there it was 1990 and it was al manual work with little or no machines..
The samples used to come from Afghanistan.. remnants of Afghan war and the Darra people used to stare at the weapons..do some crude measurements and start making prototypes and then later refine them..

Confiscated weapons being destroyed:
Guns+in+Pakistan.jpg

Whoever did this has no heart and can't be a human. I condemn this act! This is an outrage!

What sort of weapons does Pakistani police and paramilitary units operate? You're producing AR15 clones after all :)

I personally think the government should issue licenses for establishment of mega arm factories in darra, this will help the darra made arms to find export markets abroad and will help in reducing illegal arms trade.

Darra can also supplement pof, private investment will help this business grow and help keep the cost down of arms and ammunition.

Pakistan army can purchase these weapons once they meet all quality requirements and this will be good for both, as pof has no money to invest in new machines to produce modern rifles, so take advantage of the private companies and its a win win situation.

I personally think the government should issue licenses for establishment of mega arm factories in darra, this will help the darra made arms to find export markets abroad and will help in reducing illegal arms trade.

Darra can also supplement pof, private investment will help this business grow and help keep the cost down of arms and ammunition.

Pakistan army can purchase these weapons once they meet all quality requirements and this will be good for both, as pof has no money to invest in new machines to produce modern rifles, so take advantage of the private companies and its a win win situation.

Already in process:
PHSADC

BTW Pakistan Army and Police are already supplied by POF: Pakistan Ordinance Factory.

Already in process:
PHSADC

BTW Pakistan Army and Police are already supplied by POF: Pakistan Ordinance Factory.

And may i add that DSA Daudsons Armoury is also among the suppliers to Lea and Pakistan Army, the shotgun, the painball used during training , gernade launcher and tracer bullet

Legally registered guns from Darra Arms Factory, on display at IDEAS 2012:
2012-12-14171613.jpg

Note the Pakistani M92 and AR14 Clones.

Sir g a little correction, the pic is taken a month ago at TOSS 2012 and the ar15 lookalike is the clone of turkish 12g shotgun....i was at the show and have alot of pictures

Sir g a little correction, the pic is taken a month ago at TOSS 2012 and the ar15 lookalike is the clone of turkish 12g shotgun....i was at the show and have alot of pictures

Many thanks, Balixd. What about the pistols, 9mm?

Beretta 92fs copies,very good finishing and price tag of 16k rs. Ther clones are amongst the best,

I have already recommended them to a few friends who run private security companies. We should buy more Pakistani equipment and help develop the market in our own country.

I have already recommended them to a few friends who run private security companies. We should buy more Pakistani equipment and help develop the market in our own country.

If these are good 92fs copies then this hunk of steel is literally a STEAL.... @RescueRanger saheb... buy a couple... 92f's for $160 bucks is a super good deal (if you dont mind the sa/da trigger hidden behind all those sleek lines, as far as I remember you are a berreta-terian)

Also there is some speculation that the original Beretta 92fs patents have expired, hence these can be actually legit clones and not knockoffs!

If nothing, get the prices a lil lowered.. lets get couple of thousand exported to US... make some greens!!!:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me add here that PoF is also in process of acquiring license for beretta 92fs production, then we have a good standard betty

Is that tokarevs nightmare????????????????? All look like tt-33's to me!!!

Actually the pics show TT but there are a mix bag of pb and npb pistols, rifles and revolvers.

If these are good 92fs copies then this hunk of steel is literally a STEAL.... @RescueRanger saheb... buy a couple... 92f's for $160 bucks is a super good deal (if you dont mind the sa/da trigger hidden behind all those sleek lines, as far as I remember you are a berreta-terian)

Also there is some speculation that the original Beretta 92fs patents have expired, hence these can be actually legit clones and not knockoffs!

If nothing, get the prices a lil lowered.. lets get couple of thousand exported to US... make some greens!!!:whistle:

I have an original M92FS which i showed in the gun locker post, it was not that pricey and i purchased it from a family supplier. Since then i have managed to get my hand on a really nice Level 3 retention holster from Uncle Mike for a poultry sum. I have never owned nor tried the local clones so i can't really comment on their quality.

However i have kept and used the Zigana copy which can be purchased from Peshawar for 18/25,000 is well worth every anna spent on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom