What's new

Dark secret behind mystery of the 'flying coffins'

mig29s facing serious quality issues

Good luck with K version.

Only SMT is better.

really??
what about jf-17??

i have heard only 40 have been produced so far................kya ho gaya bhai??:devil:

mig29s facing serious quality issues

Good luck with K version.

Only SMT is better.

by the way k is the most advanced version,,,,russian navy is getting the same but yes jf-17 is the best!!:toast_sign:

still will not work, need to make rules like for fault and delay there will be fine.

The private sector in India is ruthless.

They will make them work overtime without any extra pay and if they resist, they will be fired.

I say privatize these b@stards and don't fire them. Make them work for 18 hours a day, 6 days a week, till they get all the requirements right.

really??
what about jf-17??

i have heard only 40 have been produced so far................kya ho gaya bhai??:devil:

by the way k is the most advanced version,,,,russian navy is getting the same but yes jf-17 is the best!!:toast_sign:
1) 40 is what is told to the world. Its 2 years old figure. we have produced 51 in total with 3 SQNS as 1 was crashed.

Now we even have started mass production to Block II.

Beta kbi JFT thread visit kro to pata chaly ga na.

Officially we have not announced this as after Kamra and Mehran attack we have changed our policy as the militants used internet sources and this very website to track the units locations and sophistication.

So from now onwards u should expect our figures will remain outdated in internet and officially.

2) LOL and u seem know better then Russians.:rofl:

According to their experts SMT is the most sophisticated.

K is a carrier based variant which doesnt mean its better.

1) 40 is what is told to the world. Its 2 years old figure. we have produced 51 in total with 3 SQNS as 1 was crashed.

Now we even have started mass production to Block II.

Beta kbi JFT thread visit kro to pata chaly ga na.

Officially we have not announced this as after Kamra and Mehran attack we have changed our policy as the militants used internet sources and this very website to track the units locations and sophistication.

So from now onwards u should expect our figures will remain outdated in internet and officially.

same way we have produced 10 tejas and not telling the world......:omghaha:
same way u are not telling about shaheen-3
same way even u have started making a nuke sub??

i think not

aircraft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom