What's new

Dar the Dracula Returns to Pakistan

Do u even know how did he able to "keep" dollar stable? by borrowing dollars and selling it to buy imports, and where were the dollars coming from, Cpec investments for projects and low interest rates around the world neither of which holds true. If he does same daronomics than don't cry ones u needs to pay back those loans and rupee again goes into free fall and inflation hits the fan.
Do you have any evidence against ishaq dar? You can't blame him for everything. People blame him because he belongs to pmln. Remember the value of pkr against dollar when he left the country. 1 dollar was 130 or 125 pkr. Look at pkr now. 236??? Pti appointed wrong people in finance department.

Screenshot_20220927_111236.jpg

Do you have any evidence against ishaq dar? You can't blame him for everything. People blame him because he belongs to pmln. Remember the value of pkr against dollar when he left the country. 1 dollar was 130 or 125 pkr. Look at pkr now. 236??? Pti appointed wrong people in finance department.
Now ishaq dar will save us by bringing it back to 180...miftah was honestly IK double agent

Exports and inflows is all drama cooked by idiots..it has nothing to do with dollar rupee parity

My education tells me the more you import the more dollars you have .

If we have any problem we can simply print dollars

Increase imports —> more tax receipts in form of duties —> kill your export oriented industries

Keep the Rs artificially strong —> empty forex reserves —> kill your export oriented industries

Increase imports —> more tax receipts in form of duties —> kill your export oriented industries

Keep the Rs artificially strong —> empty forex reserves —> kill your export oriented industries
Then when you run out everything bankrupt and rupee doubles overnight --> further kills any remaining local industry (export oreinted is already dead)

This is what happened in 1998
Lucky for them that pushtoon blood was cheap for drones so supply of 2b$ flowed regularly from 2013-2018

I am not a fan of PTI, actually it was shaukat tareen (another industrialist) who started the actual f up of economy. Hafeez sheikh did a good job (as he is economist) in managing things.

cad.jpg
exports.jpg

Attachments

• 1664294282601.png
    1664294282601.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 18
No matter who the clowns are running the show, Pakistan's economy is heading for a default (as I have mentioned previously many times) unless serious and fundamental changes are made soon, but the power structures remain incapable of doing what needs to be done.

They remain incapable because they are incapable from day one. When you have a society where the upper echelon can only hear their echoes from the obedient types, you can't enforce change. I don't remember when this nation trained young and fertile minds to seek knowledge to in-act change.

The last time someone tried it (again, Imran Khan), his economic team of foreign-trained Ph.D. (s) resigned because a maulvi had a fetish against Qadianis, and those broad-minded individuals didn't want to have any association with that third-rate behavior. Also, the Qadiani was a Yale Professor and of the youngest at age 30 with a Ph.D. in economics, and people wonder why this country is a shit hole as it is.

I, on this forum precisely one week from Imran Khan's ouster, stated this country is gone to the dust bin because Imran's handing was on clear display and transparent versus previous governments who had not an iota of a clue what they were doing.

I even stated the trust factor is completely gone from internal and external money movers. I'm part of this class of business owners and knew right away how sentiments have soured.

I will say one other thing; even if Imran Khan comes back with the majority, he will not be successful; you might ask why. The finger points to the establishment who, at its whim and mood for short-term gain, can change governments and enact changes. Our foreign business community does not like that, as this doesn’t bring stability and confidence.

DG ISPR's comment on Pakistan Rupee alone shows how stupid the officer class is. Those who create the change are themselves illiterate in the change they bring.

The nation of Pakistan, its very Wajood, is a tragicomedy.

Last edited:
Overseas Pakistanis should stop sending remittances/ any support for any natural calamities to Pakistan. Such blatant insult to Pakistanis by establishment is not even surprising anymore. Let this country go to default; kamaen mazdoor Pakistani and khaen ya sab chor.

Whats the position on Roshan Digital account?

Have all the $s depleted or is there anything left?

Only country in the world where a fugitive leaves the country on PM's special plane and returns on the PM's plane, while still wanted by the courts.
While he is an absconder, his Senate seat is kept vacant for him on court orders so he can occupy it on his return. Pakistan truly a thieves' paradise.

The absurdities are not confined to the above.
This is a man who has given a legally binding affidavit to a magistrate that he opened fake bank accounts from stolen identities. Something he has neverever denied. But courts in Pakistan are reluctant to move against him. If he was convicted for fraud and stolen identities , he would have been kicked out from his profession by ICAE&W.
Pakistan, true Banana Republic.

They remain incapable because they are incapable from day one. When you have a society where the upper echelon can only hear their echoes from the obedient types, you can't enforce change. I don't remember when this nation trained young and fertile minds to seek knowledge to in-act change.

The last time someone tried it (again, Imran Khan), his economic team of foreign-trained Ph.D. (s) resigned because a maulvi had a fetish against Qadianis, and those broad-minded individuals didn't want to have any association with that third-rate behavior. Also, the Qadiani was a Yale Professor and of the youngest at age 30 with a Ph.D. in economics, and people wonder why this country is a shit hole as it is.

I, on this forum precisely one week from Imran Khan's ouster, stated this country is gone to the dust bin because Imran's handing was on clear display and transparent versus previous governments who had not an iota of a clue what they were doing.

I even stated the trust factor is completely gone from internal and external money movers. I'm part of this class of business owners and knew right away how sentiments have soured.

I will say one other thing; even if Imran Khan comes back with the majority, he will not be successful; you might ask why. The finger points to the establishment who, at its whim and mood for short-term gain, can change governments and enact changes. Our foreign business community does not like that, as this doesn’t bring stability and confidence.

DG ISPR's comment on Pakistan Rupee alone shows how stupid the officer class is. Those who create the change are themselves illiterate in the change they bring.

The nation of Pakistan, its very Wajood, is a tragicomedy.

I can understand what you say above, with only the addition that Pakistan, imperfect as it is, specially in light of recent events, is likely to carry on exactly as it has been for many decades now. Why would the élite change anything when they have it so good?

I can understand what you say above, with only the addition that Pakistan, imperfect as it is, specially in light of recent events, is likely to carry on exactly as it has been for many decades now. Why would the élite change anything when they have it so good?
True, the only thing that can break this cycle is the rise of new elites who are full of hunger and higher risk appetite.

True, the only thing that can break this cycle is the rise of new elites who are full of hunger and higher risk appetite.

And that is very unlikely to happen. The new elite will be just like the old elite. Naya will be just like Purana.

Back
Top Bottom