What's new

Dar the Dracula Returns to Pakistan

Obviously, those who are happy with the present power structure and hierarchy want to keep perceptions positive, because the negative reality would invite criticism they would wish to avoid.
Positivity in good times is very easy, when everything is going your way. The real test of positivity is when things are going south, then its difficult staying positive.

Anyways, why keep a narrow vision of positivity that its only linked with the "power structure and hierarchy". Tunnel vision doesn't suit positivity.

Positivity in thoughts, in ideas, in wishes, in prayers - linked to anything.

Please do consider having the moral courage to notify me when you quote falsehoods like these to my person. Thank you.
I apologize, I didnt mean to offend you.

I think you don't know Manto, I was actually praising you, not insulting you since Manto was asked by courts to back down and even judges got after him but he stood on his point. He was actually correct as he pointed out the side of society that others wouldnt dare to write.

This is Manto.

?? What the **** are you talking about..what are you smoking 🚬🚬🚬🚬 nice shit

So you telling me things were were worst in 2018. Then you telling me depsite exports dropping record levels 2012-2018 the gdp export level was better .then you are telling me hafeez sahab was Nawaz sharif man not Imran Khan man..??? Like what the ****..

My heroine overdose patient makes more sense then you do??

What was it?
Did export went up or down during dar/Nawaz sharif era????

Did exports went up or down during IK level???

Can you answer this please????

First mind your language, second you have serious comprehension problems. Re read my both previous posts and what have you replied.

1664348642360.png

Just to add a simple Legal note , which in Pakistan doesn't hold much water, but it has to be said.
ECP has reserved the verdict on Ishaq Dar's membership of the senate. When the decsions is reserved, his oath should have not been taken, and it is at the moment is illegal.
But hey, what are little thing like legal or illegal in Pakistan. 8-) 8-)

Also to add that in one of the Audio leak file, it has been revealed by Maryam Safdar that the judge in Dar's case had been put under pressure through some means. According to the wisdom says it is one of Maryam's tested method of illicit videos.
What kind of country is Pakistan. Pakistanis have to decide before it is too late.

Dar is an absconder, liar, fudges his back pain, fudged budget figures, depleted forex reserves to keep the Rs artificially higher, laundered money in Hudaibya paper mills reference, HDS Group during his tenure got rich X times etc.

Now if someone tells me, to not call spade a spade and let bygones be bygones, then sorry I cannot do that.

Dar is a dodgy character and to invite a criminal like him to manage Pakistan’s finances, you guys know, what Allah does to nations like these.

Well there we go again. An absconder who is brought back to Pakistan not as a convict but as a bloody Federal Minister. The same Ministry is given to this man which he completely demolished last time. Who is to be blamed here Army or judiciary, we all know Judiciary is full of the touts placed by these feudal families but what Army is doing is beyond anything. What is treachery if not this? Well, at least now I am pretty sure that Army is as corrupt as others.

Last edited:
Just to add a simple Legal note , which in Pakistan doesn't hold much water, but it has to be said.
ECP has reserved the verdict on Ishaq Dar's membership of the senate. When the decsions is reserved, his oath should have not been taken, and it is at the moment is illegal.
But hey, what are little thing like legal or illegal in Pakistan. 8-) 8-)

Also to add that in one of the Audio leak file, it has been revealed by Maryam Safdar that the judge in Dar's case had been put under pressure through some means. According to the wisdom says it is one of Maryam's tested method of illicit videos.
What kind of country is Pakistan. Pakistanis have to decide before it is too late.

If ECP would have issued a statuary order then it would have been illegal, which was not the case.

If ECP would have issued a statuary order then it would have been illegal, which was not the case.
it is still illegal because the decision is made and reserverd, it should have been disclosed, what if he had been disqualified!!
Just listen to this video, the game is very clear, but Pakistan judiciary is impotent and corrupt.
Pakistan is finished if this continues.

Considering you most probably are supporter of the corrupt, this would be hushed by you like SS did in his press conference. Pakistani journalism is also useless that he is allowed to lie and get away.

Last edited:
Positivity in good times is very easy, when everything is going your way. The real test of positivity is when things are going south, then its difficult staying positive.

Anyways, why keep a narrow vision of positivity that its only linked with the "power structure and hierarchy". Tunnel vision doesn't suit positivity.

Positivity in thoughts, in ideas, in wishes, in prayers - linked to anything.

You just want to shill for the Army to maintain its positive image. I have no problem with that. Please carry on. The truth is evident, no matter what.

Dar is an absconder, liar, fudges his back pain, fudged budget figures, depleted forex reserves to keep the Rs artificially higher, laundered money in Hudaibya paper mills reference, HDS Group during his tenure got rich X times etc.

Now if someone tells me, to not call spade a spade and let bygones be bygones, then sorry I cannot do that.

Dar is a dodgy character and to invite a criminal like him to manage Pakistan’s finances, you guys know, what Allah does to nations like these.
No he is national hero

First mind your language, second you have serious comprehension problems. Re read my both previous posts and what have you replied.
Fair enough..I do have screw loose sometimes.
Dar is national hero who has saved Pakistanis numerous times.
We need rejoice and welcome this hero

Screenshot_20220927_104020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom