What's new

Dancing with the Taliban

yah human rights walo ko to banda aik kamrai mai band karkai na golia marai inhi kuttai kai bacho ki wajah sai humara yah haal hai aaj kiya 2001 sai pahlai yahi trible log thai aur hum urban log thai jo kah pur aman zindagi guzartai thai na hum un ki zindagi mai mudhakhilat kartai thai na woh humari zindagi mai yah human rights walo ko jab sai humarai media nai importance di to inho nai humarai mulk ka baira ghark kardiya yaha pai fasadaat karwa kah

all the propaganda fed to you by your american.... your americans are supporting t.t.p and all this mess is because of the shiti american crusade. we were at peace and all this tribes man were there before but why they started this **** because US did not want a peacefull pakistan. plus they are aginst our nuks. khair wait and see until this ware ont shitssss ends.

Sir when your Army will attack your people and kill them first on American orders than they will fight back and they will try to get weapons and money form every where ever they can

Mr what Quran says according to that your Army should be taken out because they first attacked Muslims on American orders and you what they become by doing that we call it Murtad

Mr. Islam also says that you can not go against the decision of the your Muslim ruler in a Muslim State.

Secondly when in Islam when a Muslim State has an accord/sign an accord with another even a NON MUslim State then the Muslim State is bound to follow the clauses even at the cost of hurting Muslims.

We have seen it done by our Last Holy Prophet (PBUH) when he had signed the accord witn mushrikeen e Macca.

We were bound to hand over any Muslim prisoner escapee to them even if they refused to hand over ours

Mr what Quran says according to that your Army should be taken out because they first attacked Muslims on American orders and you what they become by doing that we call it Murtad

Mr. Islam also says that you can not go against the decision of the your Muslim ruler in a Muslim State.

Secondly when in Islam when a Muslim State has an accord/sign an accord with another even a NON MUslim State then the Muslim State is bound to follow the clauses even at the cost of hurting Muslims.

We have seen it done by our Last Holy Prophet (PBUH) when he had signed the accord witn mushrikeen e Macca.

We were bound to hand over any Muslim prisoner escapee to them even if they refused to hand over ours

No Sir Islam doesn't say that Sir if the decision is not according to Quran and Sunnah we cannot follow him and in this case they betrayed Muslims and attacked them on the orders from Kafirs first know the orders of Islam than come and tell me Sir once HAZRAT UMAR RA asked people if I don't decide according to Quran and Sunnah what will you do one man stood took out his sword and said we will do this and HAZRAT UMAR RA appreciated that man He didn't sign accord that they will help him killing Muslims Sir your Army became slaves to attack and kill Muslims for GOD sake have some shame and read Islam completely than come no sir they cannot kill Muslims and no accord was signed your government just became slaves

all the propaganda fed to you by your american.... your americans are supporting t.t.p and all this mess is because of the shiti american crusade. we were at peace and all this tribes man were there before but why they started this **** because US did not want a peacefull pakistan. plus they are aginst our nuks. khair wait and see until this ware ont shitssss ends.

dude I agree with you that american Politicians serve Zionism and they dont like pakistan nukes and also they and india is supproting TTP

BUT THE QUEStion is soLDIERS QUESTIONING ORDERS FROM THE CHAIN OF COMMAND, when you have that if it is true which i doubt it your making it up if any real pakistan soldier or that have a family member in pakistan army here can confirm they did question orders when ordered to attack taliban

that shows 2 things

1.) pakistan cannot defend it self and will not defend it self
2.) Nuclear pakistan the nuclear assessts can be used against its own pakistanis in the name of this muslim is right and rest are all kafirs

So i think You are making it up, Its like saying hijackers are hijacking the plane because they look muslism and are praying me being an air marshall and muslim wont attack them because they are my people

:omghaha: If thats the case then GOOD luck with pakistan and all of my cousins/uncles/nephews/neices/Grandma/etc that are in pakistan Because if MUSLIM INDIAN DIVISION ATTACK Pakistan and threat us with nuclear war pakistan wont use nasr and other missiles on them or wont even use a standard issue 7.62 nato g3 on them because they are muslims
What kind of Stupid Argument that is

I thought Pakistan ARMY FOLLOWED PAKITANI CONSTITUTION and NOT QURAN AND SUNNAH when it came to Defending its people

yah human rights walo ko to banda aik kamrai mai band karkai na golia marai inhi kuttai kai bacho ki wajah sai humara yah haal hai aaj kiya 2001 sai pahlai yahi trible log thai aur hum urban log thai jo kah pur aman zindagi guzartai thai na hum un ki zindagi mai mudhakhilat kartai thai na woh humari zindagi mai yah human rights walo ko jab sai humarai media nai importance di to inho nai humarai mulk ka baira ghark kardiya yaha pai fasadaat karwa kah

OYe Tribal Loog kay Ghar mei songs kon say chaltay hein, Movies kon si dekhi Jati hein Pehlay mujhay ye to bata
Or tribal LOOG American base per hamala Kyon nahi kertay afghani taliban Ko afghan mein reh ker jung ker ni chiya thee Aur phir Swat wallay area mein Taliban Kyon aye aur kehnay lagay kay yeh hum control kareen gay aur wahan per Logon ko kyoon mara school kyon band karay aur in talibano kay pass loogon ko marnay kay liya Dollar hein lekin jub wahan per KOi Earthquake ai ya phir Seelab aye to un ki MUSLIManiat Kahan Chalee jaati hai

OYe Tribal Loog kay Ghar mei songs kon say chaltay hein, Movies kon si dekhi Jati hein Pehlay mujhay ye to bata
Or tribal LOOG American base per hamala Kyon nahi kertay afghani taliban Ko afghan mein reh ker jung ker ni chiya thee Aur phir Swat wallay area mein Taliban Kyon aye aur kehnay lagay kay yeh hum control kareen gay aur wahan per Logon ko kyoon mara school kyon band karay aur in talibano kay pass loogon ko marnay kay liya Dollar hein lekin jub wahan per KOi Earthquake ai ya phir Seelab aye to un ki MUSLIManiat Kahan Chalee jaati hai
yah trible logo kai gharo mai songs chalai na chalai us sai humara koi laina daina nahi hai rahi doosri baat na kah kyo woh pakistani air bases pai attack kartai hai to jo humarai f 16 aur doosrai fighters waha par bombing kartai hai na yah us ka nateeja hai un ki bombing mai masoom log bhi martai hai jo kah asliyat hai doosri baat mai tumhai batado kah is maslai ka hal sirf yah hai kah na woh humari zindagi mai mudakhilat karai na hum un ki zindagi agar woh apnai bacho ko taleem nahi daitai us sai humara koi wasta nahi doosri baat agar taliban nai school band karwanai hotai na to kiyo 9/11 kai baad hi unho nai aisa kiya
aur taliban kai sath jitnai bhi agreement hoai woh hum nai torai ya phir america nai drone attack kar kai tor diyai

what ever dude bottom line taliban use civillians as human shield when they fight they dont fight in the open like real army do then blow up muslims which they deem are kafirs, they comit suicide bombing suicide is forbiden in quran which is more serious then any hadees or fatwa, they dont allow women to go to school when prophet p.b.u.h stated even if you have to go china to get education you must do any taliban wont be able to tell me the difference between tahajud salat and fajar salat and they are muslims
and i wanna know if it is true that pakistani soldiers refused to fight them when they took over swat because that means pakistan wont defend against a Muslim army of indians when they attack pakistan indians can expliot that very well and know how to just like the brits did with the gurkha regiment

@bigzgvr4
why should i need to cook things??? and that too of 2007
and
again you are saying what is fed to you by your american masters. in pakistan the situation is not that what you know. ok what about Iraq did not your crusaders killed civilians there???
did not your funded army killed civilians there??
did not your army media all said WMD are there?? americans are liar.
what about them or there tooo people were used for shield??? its all american propaganda.
and i tell you this is not just terrorism war. this is war against islam. i will not buy what you sell niether will you buy what i sell. only the time will decide who is right and who is wrong. stay tuned;)

Sir when your Army will attack your people and kill them first on American orders than they will fight back and they will try to get weapons and money form every where ever they can

o bhai jan yar aik he line rat le hai tu nay??
pak armi attacked taliban...
pak armi nay agar attack kia to theak he kia. pehly kabhi attack kun nahi kia yeh to 47 say hamary sath hain tribs phir abhi kun??
kun k raw k agent pakry hain . sharab ke botlen pakri hain. raw aur american amunation pakra hai wahan say. is k bad he hamary jawan t.t.p k khilaf larny k liye tayar howey
t.t.p nay jitny masoom logon ka khoon bahaya onhon nay kia kasoor kia tha
woh to ap ko bhe takferi kehty hain porey alam islam ko kafir kehty hain..
khawarij hazrat ali. r.a ko bhe kafir kehty they aur aj yahi khawarrij am musalmano ko kafir kehty hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude YOu are right its a war against ISlam and Being Waged by american/saudi/Indian/israel Backed insurgents all over Now if your saying that pak amry Should have not attacked taliban then You are wrong and Misguided Second i know America is wrong and i admit it they are only serving Zionists i am here talking about Pakistan army and IF fauji's are needing to justify an attack on an insurgency on the bases that they are muslims we cannot attack them, THEN IN FUTURE Very SOON may be in next 5 to 10years You wont have Pakistan and it will be Like SYRIA just watch what happens to pakistan after america Leave and in a year when syrian war is spilled into Lebanon(hezbollah)and TuRKEY, they will attack IRan and within 2 months of attacking IRAN you will have Taliban Doing the same thing In NWFP what they did in swat and NATO in Balochistan and Indians in Kashmir and Punjab and sindh

and the mighty **** fauji will be asking how can we justifiy attack On NWFP its Muslims like your army friend siad, In Balochitan its NATO we cannot fight them they will nuke us and If we fight india Nato will join and Nuke US do you get it

IF Pakistan armed forces have elements in it of "conscious objectors" which i already see because they say we dont want drone attacks and are not doing any thing about it I can see that Pakistan will end up just like how i perdicted it would Because you can Assure your self that IRan is getting attacked and If IRan Gets attacked just like how the war came to NWFP from AFGHANISTan It will COme to Balochistan too from IRAN because SISTan in iran supports free balochistan and then India will Come from the Punjab and sindh side

SO I see it now and we will have Faujis that need justification Kay GEE yeh to musalman hein humray bandey hein hum inn per hamla kyon karaen or jee Nato India ka sath de raha hai hum in per hamla kar hi nahi saktay
I see it now pakistan is not like how it was in 1998 when i left

@bigzgvr4
and
again you are saying what is fed to you by your american masters. in pakistan the situation is not that what you know. ok what about Iraq did not your crusaders killed civilians there???
what about them or there tooo people were used for shield??? its all american propaganda.
and i tell you this is not just terrorism war. this is war against islam. i will not buy what you sell niether will you buy what i sell. only the time will decide who is right and who is wrong. stay tuned;)

pak armi nay agar attack kia to theak he kia. pehly kabhi attack kun nahi kia yeh to 47 say hamary sath hain tribs phir abhi kun??
kun k raw k agent pakry hain . sharab ke botlen pakri hain. raw aur american amunation pakra hai wahan say. is k bad he hamary jawan t.t.p k khilaf larny k liye tayar howey
khawarij hazrat ali. r.a ko bhe kafir kehty they aur aj yahi khawarrij am musalmano ko kafir kehty hain.

Sir first Army attacked and attacked wrong and killed Muslims and American orders that is treason to Islam and your pathetic thinkning tells why Pakistan was broken in 1971 and Tribes became part of Pakistan on condition that No Pakistan Army will enter their area and their were not Taliban in Tribal areas Mr and alcohal thing is complete lie and nothing else and if I follow your thought that its Army who will be called Kharjis because they became touts of kufr and attacked Muslims in 2003

Its simple!
Inside pakistan any 1 doing any terrorists activities should be tracked & hunt down without any delay!
Any one intersted, in any dialoge should lay down his weapons & must accept law of land like other citizens !
That's should the basic agenda!

Sir first Army attacked and attacked wrong and killed Muslims and American orders that is treason to Islam and your pathetic thinkning tells why Pakistan was broken in 1971 and Tribes became part of Pakistan on condition that No Pakistan Army will enter their area and their were not Taliban in Tribal areas Mr and alcohal thing is complete lie and nothing else and if I follow your thought that its Army who will be called Kharjis because they became touts of kufr and attacked Muslims in 2003
you dont know hell............
you dont know what ISI had done and doing to Kuffar. they supported muslims in bosinia palastine, chechnia all around the world. but they are intelegent not to confront nato and america, when they were strong enough. now they are down becuse of whome?? are afghan taliban tht strong enough ?? who is helping them ???
who is providing them all this help??
you close your eyes and start blming pak army ....
t.t.p is doing this shitttt because there american fathers are ordering them to creat chaos in pakistan

you dont know hell............
you dont know what ISI had done and doing to Kuffar. they supported muslims in bosinia palastine, chechnia all around the world. but they are intelegent not to confront nato and america, when they were strong enough. now they are down becuse of whome?? are afghan taliban tht strong enough ?? who is helping them ???
who is providing them all this help??
you close your eyes and start blming pak army ....
t.t.p is doing this shitttt because there american fathers are ordering them to creat chaos in pakistan
Yes picking up Muslims and handing them to USA for dollars I know ISI my relatives are in ISI Afghan Taliban are fighting on their own Sir I know that for sure they have hell of weapons of soviet era and also know how to make bombs Sir I am blaming our Army for their disasters which has led to our own people standing against us those people who always fought along with Army against India are now fighting the Army because Army bombings killed their loved ones

@bigzgvr4
and

false prarapoganda against PAKARMY, it was talibans who start attacking pak army, they hve stated 1000 times, according to them being a partnerr of USA in WOT, is just as bad as, USA doing its war in afghanistan & all over world!
so it was a lame excuse?
pakarmy never attacked, them frist instead they were the ones cutting heads of soilders???

Back
Top Bottom