What's new

Dancing with the Taliban

Sir the problem is what happened to these political parties just before elections when they don't have any mandate are now talking of Taliban when Imran was saying this for decade Sir open your eyes they are buying time nothing else let the new government come and they should do the talks and other line you said wast just crap and nothing else

Sri Lanka is completely different than us first read that secondly Sri Lanka is one example Sir in more than 90 % cases talks have solved problems and other 10 Police not Armies

Sri Lanka is one example Sir !
What about sawat?
Dialoge with terrorists, will only give more time to them, && will weak state in the end?
As it happened in past 5 years?
IK has nothing to deliver, he isn't educated nor experinced to solve the problem?
May you find him, attractive but kindly tell me why he cancelled his anti-drone protest in front of UN?lol
Speaking against LeJ was, the best he has done as a politician, & I admire it personaly!
He should comeup big, at least telling Talibans to stop attacking civilians in pakistan, if he can do that,publicly ,I will call him the politician!
Till that he is just another fast bowler nothing more!

Yes its PTI the mandate of god?
Wht mulana IK does its, right ?
Wht others do its sin?
Come on , its IK, its NS, its QAZI,its FAZLU, who calls & supports talibans & even some of them got attacked?
Terrorism should be finished by fighting, not by talking?
Srilanka has set , great example & shouldbe followed !

PTI are honest people, others I doubt will sell their mothers if some money is thrown at them.

TTP are NOT the people who have fought superpowers. They are just criminals, drug lords, rapists. There are somethings that can't be forgiven.
Sir they belong to same tribes some people in TTP may be like that but not all Sir secondly you can't afford to win because most tirbals are now supporting these TTP guys and as long you will keep doing operations and killing them they will have this support you will have to end operation talk to them bring Ulemas in and hope Mullah Omar also supports you when USA runs away other wise you are doomed

Sri Lanka is one example Sir !
What about sawat?
Dialoge with terrorists, will only give more time to them, && will weak state in the end?
As it happened in past 5 years?
IK has nothing to deliver, he isn't educated nor experinced to solve the problem?
May you find him, attractive but kindly tell me why he cancelled his anti-drone protest in front of UN?lol
Speaking against LeJ was, the best he has done as a politician, & I admire it personaly!
He should comeup big, at least telling Talibans to stop attacking civilians in pakistan, if he can do that,publicly ,I will call him the politician!
Till that he is just another fast bowler nothing more!
Which idiot told you Army has won in Swat Sir they just pushed them back not won Sir and Army know it they day they will return from Swat the Taliban will be back Sir and Imran Khan is well educated and also know how to solve the problem better than your corrupt Nawaz and Zardari Mafia Sir he has spoken against America in America Sir how many leaders have done that and he will do protest to Sir if he can go to Wazristan he can do many other things Sir it was your Army who first attacked Tribals and killed them and in 2007 they formed TTP to take revenge so who should be asked to stop it first and stop becoming American slaves

he has spoken against America in America Sir how many leaders have done that -
What's so great about that? I.K. is not yet a president or prime minister so he doesn't have to go to America to ask for favors. So what if he bad-mouths America, then? It's not like the U.S. is an imperialist like Britain was; Pakistanis make their own decisions, Americans don't make decisions for them.

What's so great about that? I.K. is not yet a president or prime minister so he doesn't have to go to America to ask for favors. So what if he bad-mouths America, then? It's not like the U.S. is an imperialist like Britain was; Pakistanis make their own decisions, Americans don't make decisions for them.
Sir he will not change his stance if he would haved wanted to do it he would have done it long time ago

Sir he will not change his stance if he would haved wanted to do it he would have done it long time ago

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan blamed the federal government for providing “safe haven” to terrorists responsible for the rising sectarian violence in the country.

aren’t you the same Imran Khan who went to Jamia Benoria and begged them to join PTI public rallies? so, you too are equally responsible for encouraging such sectarian outfits

Footballers are quick on their feet, Zarvan.

Of all the people in this WORLD, who have the right to comment, you are not ONE of them. You better zip it. Pronto!

Take your whining to some other thread.... :angry:

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan blamed the federal government for providing “safe haven” to terrorists responsible for the rising sectarian violence in the country.

aren’t you the same Imran Khan who went to Jamia Benoria and begged them to join PTI public rallies? so, you too are equally responsible for encouraging such sectarian outfits

Of all the people in this WORLD, who have the right to comment, you are not ONE of them. You better zip it. Pronto! Take your whining to some other thread.... :angry:
I'm sorry about your anguish. The problems Pakistan is having today are similar to those Jews' experienced two thousand years ago in their homeland due to what our rabbis now call baseless hatred. I can shut up, or I can share some of the wisdom picked up over millenia that
was never included in your school curriculum for political reasons. Which do you prefer?

Mr Jamia Banoria has nothing to do with sectarian violence first know who are behind these actions than come and talk Sir each of your post is showing your level of ignorance Mr first know who are sectarian forces than come and talk

Mr Jamia Banoria has nothing to do with sectarian violence -
Oddly enough, I have no reason to doubt you here; your beef isn't with me but with the person who commented oi the linked article, whom I quoted in italics. From the number of endorsements I presume his thinking is widely shared among Pakistanis. At a guess, his thinking was that JB has many foreign Sunni students and by encouraging them to participate in politics IK was making such struggles less between Pakistani and Pakistan and more between Sunni and Shia. What do you think?

Oddly enough, I have no reason to doubt you here; your beef isn't with me but with the person who commented oi the linked article, whom I quoted in italics. From the number of endorsements I presume his thinking is widely shared among Pakistanis. At a guess, his thinking was that JB has many foreign Sunni students and by encouraging them to participate in politics IK was making such struggles less between Pakistani and Pakistan and more between Sunni and Shia. What do you think?
No Sir he was not doing that Sir he only asked for support and haven't created any divide Sir and Jamia Banoria has never been involved in sectarian fighting and their is no problem in teaching students of different countries stop talking non sense

Sir they belong to same tribes some people in TTP may be like that but not all Sir secondly you can't afford to win because most tirbals are now supporting these TTP guys and as long you will keep doing operations and killing them they will have this support you will have to end operation talk to them bring Ulemas in and hope Mullah Omar also supports you when USA runs away other wise you are doomed

Which idiot told you Army has won in Swat Sir they just pushed them back not won Sir and Army know it they day they will return from Swat the Taliban will be back Sir and Imran Khan is well educated and also know how to solve the problem better than your corrupt Nawaz and Zardari Mafia Sir he has spoken against America in America Sir how many leaders have done that and he will do protest to Sir if he can go to Wazristan he can do many other things Sir it was your Army who first attacked Tribals and killed them and in 2007 they formed TTP to take revenge so who should be asked to stop it first and stop becoming American slaves

Sorry may you hve been idiotized by IK,s stupid cliams of pathaans fighting wars hundereds of years ago bt not me?
Just let us know,who was incharge in sawat before army re-captured it back?
I guss you don't know?lol
Mullaha FM & his thugs?
Where are they now in afghanistan?
& its not only sawat , check malakand division too?
All these areas succsessfully been cleared by army,bt politicians did what before & after opreation?
Begging for peace?
& what they are getting SS bombings?
Bilor ,Qazi,even fazlu all got the treatment ?lol
Its just cowrdness, & electoral intersts IK is trying to achive now!
Jst accept it plz?

Sorry may you hve been idiotized by IK,s stupid cliams of pathaans fighting wars hundereds of years ago bt not me?
Just let us know,who was incharge in sawat before army re-captured it back?
I guss you don't know?lol
Mullaha FM & his thugs?
Where are they now in afghanistan?
& its not only sawat , check malakand division too?
All these areas succsessfully been cleared by army,bt politicians did what before & after opreation?
Begging for peace?
& what they are getting SS bombings?
Bilor ,Qazi,even fazlu all got the treatment ?lol
Its just cowrdness, & electoral intersts IK is trying to achive now!
Jst accept it plz?
Sir even Army don't consider the swat operation successful Sir because they know the moment they get out of swat Taliban will be back that is the reason they are trying to talk to Taliban Sir I know things you need to do research Sir

Sir even Army don't consider the swat operation successful Sir because they know the moment they get out of swat Taliban will be back that is the reason they are trying to talk to Taliban Sir I know things you need to do research Sir

Now you trying to paint it blue?
Since when PAK-army told you they are talking with TTp?
Any ISPR news , you can put now?
Yes army was expecting,from the politicians that after the succsessfull opreation in sawat, they could hve restored the law of land with devlopment & progress?so army can move forward to clear more places?
Bt our politicians were more bzy to use TTp threat just to hve a check on powerfull & really diciplined army?
That was the time ,when they all left IK,after using him against musharaf led army in 2007 & 8?
After that IK is dancing with talibans, to gather more funds & social popularity in west?

Back
Top Bottom