What's new

Dalit Woman Resists Rape, Set Ablaze in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
This incident has nothing to do with religion.
It is our society who is to blame. Keep showing raunchy videos and keep visiting mujras and this sexual frustration is the only result.
Take advantage of a woman who is alone. So easy right?

She did a brave thing to fight back.

Stone that guy to death publicly and send a clear message.

A lot of guys will laugh at me, but I am one of those fools, who wishes and prays for a perfect world, where every human being respects another human being and treats him with dignity, not because of the color of his skin, or the language he speaks, or the religion he follows, BUT because he is a human being and GOD in his infinite wisdom, made us all equal.

A lot of guys will laugh at me, but I am one of those fools, who wishes and prays for a perfect world, where every human being respects another human being and treats him with dignity, not because of the color of his skin, or the language he speaks, or the religion he follows, BUT because he is a human being and GOD in his infinite wisdom, made us all equal.

No I think that is very noble of you!

Bye bye Abu Zolfiqar, You most likely get banned for following reasons.

1. Out of topic
2. Wrong section
3. Trolling
4. This already been posted before and been closed

1.) didnt want to open a new topic; figured it was relevant enough
2.) see above
3.) dont shoot the messenger
4.) no it hasnt.....this just happened in the past 24 hours and was not posted elsewhere

anything else?

go spread your religious bullshit somewhere else.
all your praying will not put a god in the heavens.

ontopic:
these sick fuks should be executed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom