What's new

Dalit Woman Resists Rape, Set Ablaze in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has to be liberated from the barbaric hindu zealots. Brahmin terrorism is on the peak.

Before you again open your ........ mouth, read the news again. Brahmins are not farmers in Punjab. High cast Farmer means (most likely) jatt.

Did you made same racist coments on muslims of Pakistan when Jayron posted 4 links about Pakistan?

I wonder why Pakistan Defence will continue to allow rape threads here.

13 Dalits injured in UP clash

Pratapgarh: Thirteen people, including four women, were injured when 15 houses of Dalits were set on fire during a group clash in Hathigawan area here on Sunday night, officials said here on Monday.

The incident took place when residents of Shitlaka Purwa and Kadampur villages clashed over a trivial issue leading to burning of 15 houses in Kadampur village, Circle Officer B. S. Rana said.

After setting the houses afire, the rival group also beat up villagers, all Dalits.The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, where the condition of two women was stated to be serious, they said.- PTI

The Hindu : Other States / West Bengal News : 13 Dalits injured in UP clash

The Hindu : Other States / West Bengal News : 13 Dalits injured in UP clash
Pratapgarh: Thirteen people, including four women, were injured when 15 houses of Dalits were set on fire during a group clash in Hathigawan area here on Sunday night, officials said here on Monday.

The incident took place when residents of Shitlaka Purwa and Kadampur villages clashed over a trivial issue leading to burning of 15 houses in Kadampur village, Circle Officer B. S. Rana said.

After setting the houses afire, the rival group also beat up villagers, all Dalits.The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, where the condition of two women was stated to be serious, they said.- PTI

Please stick to the topic and don't drag Pakistan which has nothing to do with the title of this thread.

Absolutely disgusting, i hope justice is served to this dog, people like him need to be dealt with harshly(i.e Hanging/Death Pen) as blood money or any other lenient sentence does nothing to deter it from happening in the future.

Rapists, whatever rank or position they may hold or in whatever country they commit their crimes, should be punished severely. Their victims should be recompensed from the value of their attacker's goods or that of their attacker's family.

Bye bye Abu Zolfiqar, You most likely get banned for following reasons.

1. Out of topic
2. Wrong section
3. Trolling
4. This already been posted before and been closed

Why are people behaving here as if there are rape cases only in India ? why target hindus unnecessarily . Cant help but wonder what must be the condition of the poor hindus in Pakistan , no wonder we have seldom ever seen hindu/ sikh Pakistanis as memebrs on PDF whereas you have many muslim christian parsi and sikh indian members here ( even a few budhhists)

Pakistanis and cardsharp instead of condeming the act calling for justice to be done are instead trying to score points over India . That is Sad Indeed .

This is unbelievable! How can this happen in the world's largest hindu dominated "democracy" ?!

Very sad news but it will happen again and again.

Before you again open your ........ mouth, read the news again. Brahmins are not farmers in Punjab. High cast Farmer means (most likely) jatt.

Did you made same racist coments on muslims of Pakistan when Jayron posted 4 links about Pakistan?

I wonder why Pakistan Defence will continue to allow rape threads here.

I wonder WHY Indians are on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom