What's new

Dalai Lama misleads world on Tibet: China

I never said anything about "master race". I said that because China is the single largest organization of humans on this planet, we have the legitimate right to represent the human race. Thus, anything that goes against China's interests is a crime against humanity. It is simple logic.

Sure, when the aliens come we will send you to get probed as representative of human race, until then keep that theory where you keep your other racist ideas, and keet it clean, because the alien probe WILL find it.

india guys are so like to posting the thread in china defence .

I like Indians to post more on Chinese section... or even vietnam,it's more interesting and challenging...otherwise it will be boring as hell when only people trumpets about Chinese's achievement.

AS for Dalai Lama, he will die at Dharamshala with those first generation of slave owners, and India will carry the burden to feed those exile tibetans :lol:, The most importan task is build a modern tibet with infrastructure and facilities that will easy the economy development and make Lasha the ultra modern city...my wish is to see it better than New Delhi...or any Indian cities. and Tibetan people enjoy and share the prosperity of China...while let those banished exiles tibetan specially those like the "Free tibetan" slogan to watch how modern tibet evoluate and progress with China..now just enjoy some nice tibetan song...that's my favorite

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, when the aliens come we will send you to get probed as our representative, until then keep that theory where you keep your other racist ideas, and keet it clean, because the probe WILL find it.
That was a hilarious argument -- that China out of sheer population count should be representative of what is 'humanity' in all our diversity. Chinese racists like him are not that rare in China up and down the societal strata. Disputing China constitutes a 'crime against humanity'. Wonder why China has not used her position in the UN Security Council to put it in the UN Charter. May be because China would be laughed off the Council and perhaps out of the UN?

The popularity of Buddhism has been declining drastically in China as Christianity thrives.

Buddhism actually is being revive.

However Christainity delining in Europe is true. Churchs in Europe that are getting empty.....no?

Buddhism actually is being revive.

However Christainity delining in Europe is true. Churchs in Europe that are getting empty.....no?

Strangely enough I find as a society modernizes Christianity seems to be a religion of choice (given by how many churches have sprung up in Singapore in the past 5 years. I am a non believer myself IMO.

As for Tibet I find the information about feudalism and serfdom quite sickening especially with the children skin etc. Some might say this is propaganda but I hardly believe its all propaganda.

Sure, when the aliens come we will send you to get probed as our representative, until then keep that theory where you keep your other racist ideas, and keet it clean, because the probe WILL find it.

Remarkable to see Indian meekness and servility here; at the advent of aliens, Indians, according to their servile logic, would just yield and send people for probing.

That was a hilarious argument -- that China out of sheer population count should be representative of what is 'humanity' in all our diversity. Chinese racists like him are not that rare in China up and down the societal strata. Disputing China constitutes a 'crime against humanity'. Wonder why China has not used her position in the UN Security Council to put it in the UN Charter. May be because China would be laughed off the Council and perhaps out of the UN?

Paranoid about anything of China eh, little gambit? I am curious that whether seizing any chance, whatever it might be, to stereotype Chinese, would alleviate the painful reality that China is here and there, who you are never able to ignore however and wherever you bury you head.

Any statement would be either valid or invalid like "....(be it US, Chinese, Russian or else ) like this or that are not that rare in .... up and down the societal strata."

Can you little gambit enlighten us with any method to prove or refute some social phenomenon as "not that rare"?

I never said anything about "master race". I said that because China is the single largest organization of humans on this planet, we have the legitimate right to represent the human race. Thus, anything that goes against China's interests is a crime against humanity. It is simple logic.

No SAARC is a bigger "organization of humans on this planet". May be a bit messy and ineffective but a bigger one.

Also, I don't think you really know what is in your interest. So someone else will need to decide for you. ;)

"I can use fancy words but yet fail to comprehend a simple post."

Result: Making a fool of yourself.
Probably an English major trying too hard. Notice that he does not go after his fellow Chinese for making that absurd claim about Chinese being the 'rightful' representative for humanity.

Probably an English major trying too hard. Notice that he does not go after his fellow Chinese for making that absurd claim about Chinese being the 'rightful' representative for humanity.

What makes you think, he doesn't agree with his friend below_freezing over there... Probably why he missed the sarcasm in fateh71's post.

What makes you think, he doesn't agree with his friend below_freezing over there... Probably why he missed the sarcasm in fateh71's post.
That is why I think he is trying to show off his grade A in English.

Back
Top Bottom