What's new

Dalai Lama misleads world on Tibet: China

Dalai Lama is the world's most popular CIA agent, not some "spiritual leader"

The fact remains that almost nobody recognizes Tibet as a separate nation. Those who do.......

:woot: Cannot do anything about it. Nothing will change. Accept it. Giving him a nobel and getting invited to the white house isin't going to "Free Tibet". Sanctions on China? War for Tibet? BS :no:

These threads are pointless :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tibet wanted to get independence after Qing Empire was overthrown in 1911. ROC thus established and had never granted Tibet such status. Actually none of the world powers have done that as well. Even when U.N. established in 1945, U.N. still recognized China was the the ruler of Tibet.

The current Mongolia was stolen from China by Russia when China had her civil wars then. As I have said, Tibet is different case. We have driven all of those colonists away after PRC established. dalai lama can forget about his dream of independence.

I don't remember the year very correctly. It may have been 1951 when PRC had a military conflict with Tibet. Wasn't Tibet independent for 3-4 decades before that (I guess from 1911-12)?

The Qing dynasty would be 18th century, the prime age of colonization (mostly European). Tibet has had its free periods as also periods under Mongol/Chinese rules.

Now the age of colonies and empires is supposedly past.

As for minorities, aren't the Tibetans a minority in their own lands? Is it fair that they be reduced to that?

just like Tibet is it true China is forcefully occupying East turkestan ...uyghur etc (check east turkestan movement) and china occupied kashmir where they torture muslims everyday?

world muslim community must unite against such horrible acts of terrorism...

Tibet wanted to get independence after Qing Empire was overthrown in 1911. ROC thus established and had never granted Tibet such status. Actually none of the world powers have done that as well. Even when U.N. established in 1945, U.N. still recognized China was the the ruler of Tibet.

The current Mongolia was stolen from China by Russia when China had her civil wars then. As I have said, Tibet is different case. We have driven all of those colonists away after PRC established. dalai lama can forget about his dream of independence.

OK, that's interesting.

So you say that Mongolia is a Chinese territory? So are the Mongols Chinese people? Was Genghis khan a Chinese?

Hello,

I am Dogshit Lama, I am an exile Political Leader for the tbegs.

I'm employed by the Western Governments to agitate China and the Chinese people.

The Chinese kicked my self out of China, because I'm a political puppet for the Western Governments and I want to keep Tibet as a blind backward theocracy cult nation.

Are you Truly CHinese ?? you're jsut making CHina's reputation getting worse, lots of countries hate you already, bro

Hello,

I am Dogshit Lama, I am an exile Political Leader for the tbegs.

I'm employed by the Western Governments to agitate China and the Chinese people.

Hate is a pretty Strong word ,CHina's reputation is great but the deluded Vietnamese leaders continue to attack US, We condemn the Vietnamese government Not the People.

:rofl: We in the west will give you moral support because we are cowards we cannot do anything cos we is scared of chinese

Extraordinary to find that there is Dogshit L spreading around this forum!

One had seen Horse pukey but not Dogshit!

Hello Indian Brother I enjoy India, But Wish I could Rule it like my Backward Theocracy Tibet Until the Chinese Ran me out.

If you were a shade clever, you would not have used the Chinese Flag and also claim that the Chinese ran you out.

It takes brains to act smart! ;)

And using a foreign language in an English language forum, does indicate sheer courage! :woot:

Thank you for your post, Dogshit!

Hello Indian Brother I enjoy India, But Wish I could Rule it like my Backward Theocracy Tibet Until the Chinese Ran me out.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

名字:狗屎达赖喇嘛,色迷迷的人.

3月14日发生在拉萨的暴力事件,杀害了一些无辜的生命,其中包括老人、妇女和儿童,但西方政府和媒体却对此只字不提。一向标榜为反对极端主义旗手的西方,却肆意美化基于残酷的封建农奴制度和神权政治的旧西藏,匍匐在集神和王于一身的达赖面前,致力于帮助达赖喇嘛构建一个以种族和文化清洗为基础的国家,并企图把那些虽然有藏人居住但从未受过历代达赖管制的大片区域划归他们计划中的大西藏,妄图以此削弱和进而肢解中国。

19世纪末,西方殖民主义国家在中国租借区的入口处曾树立过华人与狗不得进入的醒目标牌。这个标牌现在并未消失,它只是有了些许变化,在破坏北京奥运会的浊流中,人们再次看到了它的影子:禁止狗与华人办奥运!反华十字军的征讨正在进行,并将以其久远与无耻的传统全力继续下去。对此,我们必须予以揭露。

Mods i think we could do with you to look into this guy. His name stinks a little.

Mods i think we could do with you to look into this guy. His name stinks a little.

Sounds ok to me. But there is something odd in that western cia agents normally lie and this ones telling the truth

Faeces do stink.

Even a CIA agent would not have a name that mentions that he is the product of canine poop.

No agent, no matter which country he belongs to, abuses his own country and its policies!

Therefore, to believe that such an eventuality can occur, it would require immense amount of fevered imagination!

I will leave it at that.

As the saying goes, let sleeping dogs lie.

Faeces do stink.

Even a CIA agent would not have a name that mentions that he is the product of canine poop.

No agent, no matter which country he belongs to, abuses his own country and its policies!

Therefore, to believe that such an eventuality can occur, it would require immense amount of fevered imagination!

I will leave it at that.

As the saying goes, let sleeping dogs lie.

I think you will find that i reported him after his first post and thankfully Santro has now banned him mate.

Are you Truly CHinese ?? you're jsut making CHina's reputation getting worse, lots of countries hate you already, bro

Ignore him. He's just one of those types installed only to be never heard of again. PDF has a clear rule on not being religiously offensive to any leaders of any organized of non-organized religion. His forum name itself violates that rule.

You know it sounds eerily like the "Master race" that Hitler said needs the resources of the world to tackle the challenges humanity is going to face.

I know where you are coming from. Things change and they can change extremely fast. Empires don't last forever.

I never said anything about "master race". I said that because China is the single largest organization of humans on this planet, we have the legitimate right to represent the human race. Thus, anything that goes against China's interests is a crime against humanity. It is simple logic.

I never said anything about "master race". I said that because China is the single largest organization of humans on this planet, we have the legitimate right to represent the human race. Thus, anything that goes against China's interests is a crime against humanity. It is simple logic.

I must say that is an interesting but natural extension of the theory of democracy

Back
Top Bottom