What's new

Dalai Lama: ‘I Am a Son of India’

LOL!

He expects his adopted father India to pay his huge bill!

But India is smart now, :lol: saying you are only my guest. Any person with human-grade brain knows what that implies, except those idiots.

People seem to have forgot that Dalai Lama was born in Tawang. Read 'Son of India' in proper context and everything will be cleared for you. ;)

People seem to have forgot that Dalai Lama was born in Tawang. Read 'Son of India' in proper context and everything will be cleared for you. ;)

That's suppose to make it less inflammatory?

Interestingly looking up Tawang on Wiki I came across this hack job written by some whose obviously Indian.

Tawang was once a part of Tibet. The 1914 McMahon Line awarded Tawang to India, with Tibet relinquishing several hundred square miles of its territory, including the whole of the Tawang region, to the British.[6] It came under effective Indian administration on February 12, 1951, when Major R Khating led Indian Army troops to relocate Chinese squatters. India assumed control and sovereignty of the area and established democratic rule therein[7] to end the oppression of the Monpa.[8] Elections have taken place regularly and democratic state legislature elected peacefully.
During the Sino-Indian war of 1962, Tawang briefly fell under Chinese control. The valiant last stand of Mahavir Chakra awardee Jaswant Singh Rawat took place in Tawang. After the voluntary withdrawal of Chinese troops, Tawang again came under Indian administration. In recent years, China has routinely voiced its claims on most of Arunachal Pradesh, especially Tawang, and both nations have regularly accused the other of troop incursions of a few kilometers or less. Manmohan Singh, India's prime minister, has stated categorically that Tawang is an integral part of India, repeating this to the Chinese prime minister when the two prime ministers met in Thailand in October 2009.

It was i think 6th dalai lama who was born in tawang now it is 14th one

That's suppose to make it less inflammatory?

Interestingly looking up Tawang on Wiki I came across this hack job written by some whose obviously Indian.

in all we can say now tawang is an integral part of india :D

That's supposed to put it context. It's clearly a political message and should be discussed as such.

Right so he's a political animal using religion, like all the other charlatans out there who uses Islam, Christianity, and Judaism to justify their political message.

Yep the PLA was nice enough to hand it back to you after they took it in 1962.
Simply because staying inside the dense territory would have stretched your supply lines and made another USSR out of you in your beginning days itself. Don't be so smug.

Simply because staying inside the dense territory would have stretched your supply lines and made another USSR out of you in your beginning days itself. Don't be so smug.

Indians has never fought and won any land including India itself.

Right so he's a political animal using religion, like all the other charlatans out there who uses Islam, Christianity, and Judaism to justify their political message.

Political Animal, eh? He's the leader of the Tibetan people, or at least those who haven't been Redwashed, Han-ized and made to Parade as examples of the CCP's munificence towards Tibetan people.

You do know that he in no way supports Independence for Tibet, just an easing of religious and cultural freedom. He realizes that Tibet was/is desperately medieval, and that China has definitely done a lot of good. I really don't know why Chinese hate him so much. You guys know that Tibet is not Kashmir, not disputed. China is sitting pretty and doing pretty much what the f*** it wants there. China has too much money and power for any country to seriously take up Tibet's case. Tibet is finished, culturally and spiritually- it's just a tourist/trinket pitstop now.

Gloat and preen all you want. History will not remember this event kindly, and perhaps five generations later Chinese will wish they had done things differently.

But on the bright side, Tibetans driven out of China have spread goodwill, happiness and wisdom. China's loss is the world's gain. You've gained land, sure, but lost much much more. You won't see this now. It will take time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom