What's new

Dalai Lama considers himself 'son of India'

No,Tibet belongs to India as Buddhism came from south Asia,East turkestan must be liberated for our muslim brothers to show that we are united with them and evil chinese communists are plotting against them.The rest of modern day china belongs to the Mongolian people as the present day china was and is part of Mongol nation and kingdom.In order to liberate rest of Mongolia,the Mongolians will negotiate with Russia that after liberation certain Russian territories that the evil chinese nazis had stolen from the Russian motherland.We must liberate the ethnic minorities and give them basic human rights that they are denied due to the nazi like ways of the chinese communists.
U r brainwashed by ur indian gov,modern day china belongs to Mongolian???I'd rather believe the modern indian belongs to monkeys and ape.I dont know what is the East turkestan,want to be independence?then go for india,ask for a place in india to be independence.Not an inch of our territory is superfluous.since ur guys wanna to united with them.Your history teacher dead too early to teach u the truth its the Russia who stole the Chinese territory most in near modern times.
what do u wanna to interpret by saying nazi chinese?
Did Chinese make a slaughter to indian people and hold concentration camps?and rape ur women like japanese did in WWII?and launch a world wide war?none ,what does nazi chinese mean then,idiot,I'm very worry about ur low IQ。

Last edited:

The Tibetans love India.

Of course Tibetans love India and thanks to the contribution those poor Indian tax payer to make them shine, clean and look glorious as the Video...while your own kinds are living of deplorable life...comparing the two videos, I think these Tibetans shouldn't ask for more and should thankfull for Indian's hospitality.

U r brainwashed by ur indian gov,modern day china belongs to Mongolian???I'd rather believe the modern indian belongs to monkeys and ape.I dont know what is the East turkestan,want to be independence?then go for india,ask for a place in india to be independence.Not an inch of our territory is superfluous.since ur guys wanna to united with them.Your history teacher dead too early to teach u the truth its the Russia who stole the Chinese territory most in near modern times.
what do u wanna to interpret by saying nazi chinese?
Did Chinese make a slaughter to indian people and hold concentration camps?and rape ur women like japanese did in WWII?and launch a world wide war?none ,what does nazi chinese mean then,idiot,I'm very worry about ur low IQ。
Leave IQ,as mine is more than fine.But I would be worried about your English skills,so much for high IQ.Seems you belong the group which pulls down the average Chinese IQ.
Tibet and Xinjiang aka East Turkestan is under the oppression of Nazi CCP and its supporters.The rest of China belongs to the mongols seeing as how mongols conquered and ruled China.After all that is the very argument by Chinese Nazis to justify their naked and pathetic encroachment of other nations.

Of course Tibetans love India and thanks to the contribution those poor Indian tax payer to make them shine, clean and look glorious as the Video...while your own kinds are living of deplorable life...comparing the two videos, I think these Tibetans shouldn't ask for more and should thankfull for Indian's hospitality.

Oh!! That's great logic by the way. Justifying autocratic suppressive rules by poverty and misery.You do deserve a pan cake (on face) :tup:

Last edited:
It goes to show you the fear of the chinese, one man, sirf ek insaan, can leave a whole nation restless. They are so scared of this aging man that they must constantly attack him at every avenue.

Awww Dragon, it is such a nice song. Instead of enjoying it you are acting :flame::flame:

butthurt.jpg

Tibetans work in India to earn their living. ;) Chinese talking about poverty in India is too gibberish afterall China is the same nation which wasted a lots of money on nuclear weapons when millions died of hunger, while the nation didn't have access even to the rotten food.

Tibetans work in India to earn their living. ;) Chinese talking about poverty in India is too gibberish afterall China is the same nation which wasted a lots of money on nuclear weapons when millions died of hunger, while the nation didn't have access even to the rotten food.

Your comment on china is beyond gibberish. The death was due to the great chinese famine, not poverty. China nuclear program came years after that, the crops were good, food aplenty.

Oh!! That's great logic by the way. Justifying autocratic suppressive rules by poverty and misery.You do deserve a pan cake (on face) :tup:

This is about India, it has nothing with autocratic what so ever, India did a great job to please these tibetans no doubt about it regardless of the poverty and misery. And if Indian gorvernment dare trying to brag on how well they treated tibetans in front of these miserable people, it will certainly receive pan cake on the face, so much for the world most populous democratic country, democracy is beyond the reach of these miserable Indians that struggle to live with one meal per day.

Back
Top Bottom