What's new

Dalai Lama considers himself 'son of India'

I had taken you to school numerous times, the famine was one. Learn what are the criterial stages of making a bomb, it's not the same as reading bollywood gossips.

Famine is not related to poverty, good logic.

would you like to immolate yourself as the first indian in history to donate yourself in the name of wholesomely supporting your d0$$ar son?

Oh ok now i got it . "self immolate" part is making you grumpy.

Oh ok now i got it . "self immolate" part is making you grumpy.
The whole indian antics is a joke!
You cant blame China for indians massive internal woes nor your poor status be improved despite providing a place for d0$$ar and followers to conspire their next dirty plot against us.
Again as I suggested just initiate a grand scale self immolation of indians to demonstrate your die-hard support of d0$$ar. The self immolators, d0$$ar, cia, mms and literally everyone will be happy about this!

Famine is not related to poverty, good logic.

In a famine when food is scare, money is useless in a closed economy, you can't eat money. That's how millions died.
In normal times when crops are healthy, even the poorest farmers get to eat, even beggars get leftover in his bowel. You don't see millions dying. Good schooling is important.

Last edited:
Who really cares? He can be a son or grandson of India. The Chinese government need to know how to sideline him and make Tibet a non-issue. Making protests or stupid comments will only give Dalai the spotlight he craves. I blame Tibetan issue on the government's wrong and immature foreign policies.

Why should a religious leader have any political clout? That's the question. Intertwining religion with politics surely is a great way to churn out irrational and even extremists.

The whole indian antics is a joke!
You cant blame China for indians massive internal woes nor your poor status be improved despite providing a place for d0$$ar and followers to conspire their next dirty plot against us.
Again as I suggested just initiate a grand scale self immolation of indians to demonstrate your die-hard support of d0$$ar. The self immolators, d0$$ar, cia, mms and literally everyone will be happy about this!
Do you see any tibetan self immolating in India,you dont seem to be worried about the tibetans but the negative publicity it brings when someone self immolate in tibet,i see why you are so grumpy when you hear tibet and self immolate.

Do you see any tibetan self immolating in India,you dont seem to be worried about the tibetans but the negative publicity it brings when someone self immolate in tibet,i see why you are so grumpy when you hear tibet and self immolate.

stop whining and behaving like clowns indians
if you have decided, you have the options of burning yourselves in india or in China
Just yell it out we will have the place and all the media peoole, cameramen and fanfare for you whining people who always want to be felt important

stop whining and behaving like clowns indians
if you have decided, you have the options of burning yourselves in india or in China
Just yell it out we will have the place and all the media peoole, cameramen and fanfare for you whining people who always want to be felt important

Hey dude ,i dont live in china for to self immolate,i am not saying it dosnt happen in India,if it does who ever is responsible for the person to self immolate is punished under the law.but in china they are called, what separatists.

Hey dude ,i dont live in china for to self immolate,i am not saying it dosnt happen in India,if it does who ever is responsible for the person to self immolate is punished under the law.but in china they are called, what separatists.

How can the person be punished if he has already burnt himself up?
So you agree do$$ar and his clan be punished which is against indian cheerleaders including yourself's viewpoints!
What a contradictory reply from you. You are shooting your own legs.

Last edited:
How can the person be punished if he has already burnt himself up?
So you agree do$$ar and his clan be punished which is against indian cheerleaders including yourself's view!
What a contradictory reply from you. You are shooting your own legs.

Hey wakeup, i said who ever is resposible for the person to self immolate,read again my post before replying.

Thats what the problem is,you feel you are answering to the post but dont even come near to answering the post.
it looks like we have a communication impasse
let's stop here for the time being

Last edited:
Well, China will be very happy for india to take that SOB.

We do not give a damn for what he wants to be. We do not want that SOB though.

Guwahati: Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama considers himself as the son of India and he was very happy here.

"A total of 54 years I am having Indian rice, chapati, tea. Now I consider myself as the son of India, son of the soil," the Dalai Lama said here on Sunday while interacting with reporters here.

"I am very happy," said the spiritual leader who was here to inaugurate a five-day Festival of Tibetan Art and Culture and deliver the First LBS Founders' Commemorative Lecture on 'A Human Approach to Peace and the Individual'.

Yesterday, he addressed an Interfaith Conclave on Peace and Religious Harmony here.

Following the invasion of Tibet by China, the Dalai Lama had passed through Guwahati in 1959 after his escape from his country via the Khenzimani Pass in Arunachal Pradesh with 80,000 Tibetans.
Dalai Lama considers himself `son of India`

We too are honored Sir, to have you here in our country.....:)

You never actually seen Hitler, heard what he actually said, and see what he actually did. So that means Hitler is no evil???

Do you homework thoroughly and you will completely understand why China thinks it is a separatist and former slave lord that is against China throughout its life.

Of course, if you still cannot see that in the end, the only conclusion I can get is there is something wrong with your intelligence.

I never heard Dalai Lama saying anything against China, why are the Chinese pissed of him ?

Well, China will be very happy for india to take that SOB.

We do not give a damn for what he wants to be. We do not want that SOB though.

You never actually seen Hitler, heard what he actually said, and see what he actually did. So that means Hitler is no evil???

Do you homework thoroughly and you will completely understand why China thinks it is a separatist and former slave lord that is against China throughout its life.

Of course, if you still cannot see that in the end, the only conclusion I can get is there is something wrong with your intelligence.

Still no single chinese has said what Dalai Lama has done, other than if you cant still see what he did kind of posts, please stop making fun of your self comparing hitler and Dalai Lama.and dont say no one has heard hitler ,he has left enough proof for him to be called eveil.

Back
Top Bottom