What's new

Dalai Lama considers himself 'son of India'

No other self-respecting country with a military that has some pride and honour would ever allow a foreign military to enter their sovereign territory.

Indian military lacks a spine. Unfortunately for them, you can't import a spine.
say that to a japanese........:whistle:

Eh that is short for chinese communists,nothing racist.Seems u have problems in letting things rest.
ohh...really.....
ok...sure,,sure

I never heard Dalai Lama saying anything against China, why are the Chinese pissed of him ?

Because they failed to erase the respect for Dalai Lama from the minds of Tibetan people.

Who cares ,ha,he can consider himself the grandson of India or the great grandson of China.

Dali is where he belongs. Dalai Lama does not have any legitimacy to speak for Tibet now that he is "son of India". That should be good news.

Children of tibet listen and follow the son of India.

Dalai Lama is a religious extremist that would fit perfectly well in a religious extremist country like India.

Dalai Lama is a religious extremist that would fit perfectly well in a religious extremist country like India.
Dalai-Lama.jpg

Peace brah

As he is Indian by his own admission,Tibet is a state of India,we must liberate Tibet from the evil Chinese communist imperialists.[/quotey]
I agree with u,but ,wait,I also insist on that all india belong to ancient china,so PLA must liberate all southern asia from dirty and evil indians
Get out of China,and be independece in india,maybe delhi is a good place to be independece for dalai,since u r a dog from india
To challenge our sovereignty and territorial integrity,ur indian might as well have try.

Last edited:
I agree with u,but ,wait,I also insist on that all india belong to ancient china,so PLA must liberate all southern asia from dirty and evil indians
Get out of China,and be independece in india,maybe delhi is a good place to be independece for dalai,since u r a dog from india
To challenge our sovereignty and territorial integrity,ur indian might as well have try.
No,Tibet belongs to India as Buddhism came from south Asia,East turkestan must be liberated for our muslim brothers to show that we are united with them and evil chinese communists are plotting against them.The rest of modern day china belongs to the Mongolian people as the present day china was and is part of Mongol nation and kingdom.In order to liberate rest of Mongolia,the Mongolians will negotiate with Russia that after liberation certain Russian territories that the evil chinese nazis had stolen from the Russian motherland.We must liberate the ethnic minorities and give them basic human rights that they are denied due to the nazi like ways of the chinese communists.

Dali is where he belongs. Dalai Lama does not have any legitimacy to speak for Tibet now that he is "son of India". That should be good news.
but you are not where you belong.......
have you seen the thread ..how much BD depends on india...and soon will be merged.....
That should be really great news.....:lol::lol::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom