What's new

Dal Khalsa warns of unrest in Punjab

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AMRTISAR: In what could be an alarming signal for the state government, the Sikh radical organization Dal Khalsa has equated the pre-terrorism incident of killing of 13 Sikhs in April 1978 with the death of Jaspal Singh, student of Beant College of Engineering, who allegedly died in police firing in Gurdaspur on March 29.

Dal Khalsa's political secretary Kanwarpal Singh said on Monday that the justice was not delivered to Sikhs which had led to unrest in the state in 80s.

"While we would not like to serve a warning, we would like to point out that even in the case of Jaspal Singh, wounds are being allowed to fester and we hope Badal will not like the history to be repeated," warned Kanwarpal Singh.

Jaspal Singh's kith and kin have already served an ultimatum to the administration for arresting the guilty till June 20. He said in a whitewash act, the government had suspended the city SSP and booked DSP under murder charges but almost 75 days had passed and the administration had not initiated action against the guilty. Even the Shiv Sainik's, who were booked under section 295-A IPC were roaming freely he said.

Indicating that the peace of state could be at risk, the political secretary said that Punjab wouldn't get disturbed with the construction of memorial to Operation Bluestar but "it will certainly be at risk, if justice is denied".

Gurdaspur firing: Sikh radical Dal Khalsa warns of unrest in Punjab - The Times of India

Some of the comments make an interesting reading.

I read the title and I knew it would be Windjammer , i just came here to confirm .:lol:

My windy brother , Punjab movement is as good as dead now , Long dead. Accept it . When you and I both leave this world , Punjab will still be with India .

Any more trolling, infractions will follow.

And Indian members, don't hit the messenger, try to hit at the news item which is from an Indian source much quoted and likes by you guys when it comes to Pakistan, so now like the same news when it reports something about India.

Any more personnel attacks will result in infractions or a straight ban.

Any more trolling, infractions will follow.

And Indian members, don't hit the messenger, try to hit at the news item which is from an Indian source much quoted and likes by you guys when it comes to Pakistan, so now like the same news when it reports something about India.

Any more personnel attacks will result in infractions or a straight ban.

Bro, I understand and respect your point of view. But wouldn't it be too boaring not having little laughs while discussing Issues. Please leave some breathing space for us to communicate more frankly. Requested. Thanks.

Quoted from TOI:

Hindus have been living in Punjab since thousands of years. Punjab belongs first to them. Sikhs appeared only a few hundred years ago. Let them always remember that fact. If Sikhs want to prove anything about their bravery etc etc etc which some people are always eager to blow their trumpet about how they did this or that, let them take Pakistan and Pakistan occupied Punjab back from Muslims and take that land for themselves.

Another one::::::

In bihar and jharkhand Naxalites are active. In NEFA Ulfa, Naga movement, bodoland, gorkhaland and other movements are going on Now Sikh dal sena is warning But UPA led coalition is sleeping, only corruption, terror and dearness is everywhere, This is the Man Mohan Government

more:::::

Sikhs demand justice, equal rights and dignity. Their dignity can not attained unless the Hindu Criminals of 1984 massacre are punished.

Most thought provoking:::::
I am a hindu and I totally agree. Many hindus shamelessly and ruthlessly massacred innocent sikhs. These hindus must be punished. The saddest part is sikhs have protected hindus for centuries and if hindus cann't serve justice, it will be one of the most unfortunate thing to happen in modern India.

Bro, I understand and respect your point of view. But wouldn't it be too boaring not having little laughs while discussing Issues. Please leave some breathing space for us to communicate more frankly. Requested. Thanks.

What you want is something else compared to what you wrote in your first post on the thread for which you got the infraction.

For laughs there are many other threads, some things need to be looked at with serious thoughts.

Raj karay gaa KHALSA! and i think the sikh's are proud people will not be subdued this easily! they will rebel and gain their freedom. A ranjit singh or gobind singh will rise!

I read the title and I knew it would be Windjammer , i just came here to confirm .:lol:

My windy brother , Punjab movement is as good as dead now , Long dead. Accept it . When you and I both leave this world , Punjab will still be with India .

Good to know that i have a dedicated following,:) however i am some what lost at your conclusion since, i don't recall mentioning anything about Punjab Independence in the thread, however i did suggest some of the comments to be observed, like this one for example.!! ;)
Sikhs have been targeted since History. Many Hindus have ruthlessly massacred innocent Sikhs under radical Hindu leadership of India in 1980s and now Shiv Sena, BJP indirectly RSS are forcing a cultural & religion change in Punjab by terming Sikhs as Hindus and cursing their Gurus from top to bottom Sant Bhinderwale. RSS opposed a separate Sikh Marriage Act, Thankfully Anand Act which is now successfully passed under Sardar Manmohan Singh Govt.

yaar ek serious baat bolta hun... kabhi koi dost agar India aa raha ho toh usse poochan ek baar punjab ke kisi bhi gaon mein aakar dekhe.. this khalistani crap no one buys ... they stopped buying the BS decades back.. baaki time paas ke liye yahaan khalistan jindabad bolne ka man kar raha hai toh mai nahin rokunga..

thanks to NDA govt. of punjab...............there is nothing left in punjab to die for.

a few thousand taking up arms..........wont make a khalistan.

people can keep on beating drums

yup why not as long is Amritsar is part of it. and so is kashmir and indian held territories & indian held punjab! & hemachal pardesh!

lahore is of sikhs............beat it

yup why not as long is Amritsar is part of it. and so is kashmir and indian held territories & indian held punjab! & hemachal pardesh!

India will still be a flourishing country without punjab. What about pakistan, what will remain?

In any case it's not Indian punjab you need to be worried about - the sikh insurgency that pakistan tried to foment is dead as a nail. It is one of the most prosperous states in India today, and the only punjabi terrorists are on the other side. Most of the so called freedom fighters for kashmir are also punjabis from the pakistani side, who never saw kashmir in their lives whn they were recruited. LeT ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom