What's new

Da’ish members hide among the public in K-P

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Raadul Fasaad operation needs to enter deep and every corner of Pakistan to eliminate those who are against humanity and peace.

Members of the Islamic State or Da’ish hide among the general population, using small businesses as a cover, a police official told The Express Tribune on Wednesday.

Their approach differs from the now banned Taliban, whose members used to openly establish camps in parts of Fata and even in K-P’s settled areas, according to the official.

There is ample evidence indicating that members of Da’ish have been operating in Peshawar for the past 18 months, actively preaching their point of view and trying to lure fresh recruits from various TTP factions.

“Members of Da’ish are present in the Jalalabad area of Afghanistan which is just a two-hour drive from Peshawar … It is no wonder that they have penetrated into Fata and subsequently into the (settled areas of) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and elsewhere in Pakistan,” he said.

They are highly experienced in sabotage and concealment” since most members had previously belonged to the TTP, he added.

“These people hide among the (general) population and we have solid evidence suggesting that they engage in small businesses such as fruit vendors, plying pushcarts, using it as a cover, avoiding suspicion … Their strategy is mostly successful,” he said, adding that these people rent houses and move frequently to avoid detection.

He outlined a worrisome trend, saying that good Taliban had also joined Da’ish ranks. “Since they know the benefits of being Afghan Taliban, they also use it as a cover.”

“All new recruits are sent to Afghanistan … Once people know that you are fighting in Afghanistan, chances are that no policeman or anyone else will touch you simply because you are (among) ‘good Taliban’,” he maintained.

“Once, such an impression is created, when they travel to another district, most people think they are off to Afghanistan,” he said.

Terming their strategy to use small businesses a clever ruse, he said that because of this, they remain concealed.

“Branding themselves as ‘good Taliban’, such as the Haqqani network’, is their most successful strategy … They use it to their full advantage,” he observed.

According to him, gaining a foothold in this ‘sophisticated and technologically advanced underground organisation’ was an uphill task.

“Most of them are educated, know about information technology and are really committed about hiding their ruthless actions,” he added.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1343408/small-trade-front-daish-members-hide-among-public-k-p/

Yes we will keep playing this because every country does it
great man... just terrorists name themselves Taliban doesn't mean they are 'hurriyat' minded.. though afghan Taliban are conservative and sometimes cruel too. they never attacked Pakistan, they dont behead and they have just local agenda unlike DAESH or AL qaeda.... plus why US asking Talibs and alqaeda to fight daesh? @ABCharlie

Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban.

>70,000 Innocent Pakistani people die in attacks -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

Pakistan trying its best to eradicate terrorism -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

Pakistan clears FATA from TTP -> US: Pakistan must do more

Attacks in India -> Pakistan's fault

Attacks in Afghanistan -> Pakistan's fault

Pakistan trying to improve economy using CPEC -> REEEEE! It hurts India's sovereignty, It will fail, etc

Anything positive happens in Pakistan -> Remind everyone of Terrorism to show Pakistan its Aukaat

Anything bad happens in Pakistan -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

No matter what happens, you guys not happy? What do you want, Pakistan to burn to ashes, then you will find peace?

Go get a life, go out, get a hobby or sport. Go to the gym.

Always being angry at Pakistan is gonna give you hypertension

nothing will happen if you would find out the terrorist Relation among so-called pakistani.
terrorist relation with Pakhtoon == "Hamari Ezaat per Hath kesy Dala hm Ba Ezaat log hain"
terrorist relation with Panjabi == "Jaag Panjabi Jaag Teri Pagri ko Laga Dagh"
terrorist relation with Sindhi == "hm ko Sindho Desh Chahia"
terrorist relation with baloch == "Balochistan Azaad karo"

Last edited:
Pakistan trying to improve economy using CPEC -> REEEEE! It hurts India's sovereignty, It will fail, etc

U just gave me a good idea:lol::lol::lol:
HAHAH.png

We should eliminate and if police has done so much work and has done grass root level intelligence then why are they not acting against them..Govt should not be lazy and keep waiting for something bad to happen rather they should move in fast and act. Use intelligence more...Da'esh is trained and supported by Mossad and Israeli are masters of deception..Thus here will need to be very vigilant and active. The good news is that we are already on our toes and have been fighting the terrorism and thus it won't a shocking surprise for us so Pakistan needs to get its act together and nip the evil in the bud otherwise it will grow stronger..

LOL! Reminds me of this:
View attachment 381161
U just gave me a good idea:lol::lol::lol:View attachment 381160
Let's keep the discussion limited to topic. There are several threads on CPEC..you can take your discussion there..

>70,000 Innocent Pakistani people die in attacks -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

Pakistan trying its best to eradicate terrorism -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

Pakistan clears FATA from TTP -> US: Pakistan must do more

Attacks in India -> Pakistan's fault

Attacks in Afghanistan -> Pakistan's fault

Anything positive happens in Pakistan -> Remind everyone of Terrorism to show Pakistan its Aukaat

Anything bad happens in Pakistan -> Aur khelo good taliban bad taliban

No matter what happens, you guys not happy? What do you want, Pakistan to burn to ashes, then you will find peace?

Go get a life, go out, get a hobby or sport. Go to the gym.

Always being angry at Pakistan is gonna give you hypertension

Jerk, I am a Pakistani. And I have a right to agree or disagree with any given state policy. This policy has hurt Pakistan the most. And i dont agree with it.

Jo puttna hai putt le.

Jerk, I am a Pakistani. And I have a right to agree or disagree with any given state policy. This policy has hurt Pakistan the most. And i dont agree with it.

Jo puttna hai putt le.

Thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom