What's new

Czech Republic keen to be part of CPEC

losing half of your country.
That would have got lost anyway. Unless you can show me one example. I repeat one example where the satellite part with larger population separated with 1,200 miles of enemy country stayed united to the host "planet"? One example please?

Even sons of English people migrating across the Atlantic living in a British colony in America turned on their own brothers. John turned against John to become USA. That's why we have "New" York in USA and York in UK. George Bush in USA and Blair Bush in UK. One family separated into two countries after a war.

And you think a entirely separate alien ethnic group (Bengali) living 1,200 miles distal would have continued to live united for eternity. Think again. Cite me one comparable example where that has worked?

I never said China was "yes man". Far from it. stop with these straw man arguments. Pak will have to be "yes man" sometimes similar to how India was "yes man" when Hillary came asking for sanctions against Iran. That is how it works. You bend, you flex in politics to get what you want. If your smaller you have to flex more.

USA, Russia, Brunei, Britain.
Is US united with Russia. Is UK united with Brunei?
Regarding ethnicity USA is made of alien ethnic group, aliens are so much that you wont find native American in America.
America during war of independance from Britain was overwhelmingly Anglo Saxon made up of British settlers.

India has so many ethnicity.
The issue is not number of ethnicties but if they are are geographically contigous. Bangladesh is 1,200 miles distal. All of Indias' states are integrated physically.

@SaneIndian Repeat. Give me one example where a country has two portions separated by over 1,000 miles with the satellite portion having larger population which have remained united for long?

CF4C66F1.jpg

I told you 3 countries
USA. I assume you mean Alaska. So that is the satellite? Do you know what the population of Alaska is?
Yes less than a million. 700,000. Do you know what population of mainland USA is? Nearly 300 million. Therefore the satellite part is just 0.02% of mainland USA.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska

I did say where the satellite portion is more populous than the mainland or as I called them "the planet and satellite". East Pakistan was nearly 110% of West Pakistan therefore making it more populous than West Pakistan by 10%. Thus compare Alaska at 0.02% to 110% East Pakistan. That is like you holding onto a baby (Alaska at 0.2%) 5000 times smaller than you or holding a guy 10% larger than you down (Bangladesh at 110%). In addition Alaska is only 250 miles distal from mainland USA with a ally Canada in between. 700,000 people who are of the same stock as mainland USA are not going to able to break off from 300 million.

I reiterate. Find me a a satellite which has larger population than the "planet" and is over 1,000 miles distal yet is still united togather. Please refer to the original quote below.

Unless you can show me one example. I repeat one example where the satellite part with larger population separated with 1,200 miles of enemy country stayed united to the host "planet"? One example please?

Russia,Britain or Brunei
Please elaborate?

Russia. Note it is all one piece. United. Contiguous. Do you another country with over 1,000 miles dividing Russia into two portions? You can drive from St. Persburg all the way to Valadivostok in the east without any country coming in the way. That is what contiguous means. Russia is not separated into two pieces.

russ-MMAP-md.png

Now compare this below with two parts separated with 1,200 miles of India.

CF4C66F1.jpg

A good part of Brunei is separated by another countries land mass like East West Pakistan.
A good part of Russia(Kaliningrad) is separated by other countries land mass like East West Pakistan.

Read the bloody quote below. Two caveats. (i) Satellite has larger population. (ii) over 1,000 miles physical separation

Unless you can show me one example. I repeat one example where the satellite part with larger population separated with 1,200 miles of enemy country stayed united to the host "planet"? One example please?

Kalingrad is freakin puny. Alaska has puny 0.02 of American population. Brunei. Are you kidding me. You know the smaller portion is just 5 miles, yes 5 miles distal with small tiny population. Look below at the distance.

mbrunei.gif

Did you searched Kaliningrad?
So Kalingrad has larger population than Russia itself? Does it. You know Bangladesh in 1971 had population that was 10% more than West Pakistan. Do you know what population of Kalingrad is? Less than half million. Do you know what Russia's population is? Yes 144 million.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaliningrad

For this example to be comparable Kalingrad would have to be larger than Russia. I quote my original post again. Please read what it says again.

That would have got lost anyway. Unless you can show me one example. I repeat one example where the satellite part with larger population separated with 1,200 miles of enemy country stayed united to the host "planet"? One example please?

I leave this thread in the confirmation that there are nutjobs everywhere. Including India. Even if they call themselves "sane", Bye.

China is slowly spreading its wings to reach the far markets in europe by using its influence in the region and every country in the region want to rip the benefits of CPEC which is just a begging to shrink the world by connecting it via land routs if the experiment will be successful china will proceed to stage two as shown in the map.. so ukranian are well aware with the chines ambitions and they want to use their geographic position to gain out of it for their generations next.

5534d1452b493.jpg

Seems as an unusual decision, considering their physical location. I assume relationships with Turkey and Russia may be the nice cause of this.

Not only Czech Republic but other countries should also become part of CPEC. There will be unlimited opportunities of investment and trade in industrial parks along CPEC.
Consider it a hub, where almost 1/3 of World's population exists.
On East India. North China.. 2 of the largest populated countries of globe. Every multinational corporation should set up its manufacturing unit along CPEC. It will be the easiest way to cater huge markets of China and India.

This above is not a dream, its the main idea behind CPEC. Only transport of goods through this corridor is not enough to make it a success. Unless the industrial parks get the required investment, it will remain a zero sum game.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom