What's new

Cynthia and her journey of Pakistan

Dude, what the hell?
This is a perfect example of sarcasm gone wrong...He is trying to be sarcastic but he does not have what it takes to be creative and the mastery of language...If he did that in Urdu or Punjabi, it might have made any sense...but as of now it is just looming none-sense.

Really happy to see this finally our image slowly but surely is changing in a positive way hope to see more people like her visiting Pakistan and spreading positive image of our country. :)

:lol: zee news will be like "isi ne chali aik aur ghinouni sajish" :devil: @WaLeEdK2

Lmao I can see the headlines now. "Breaking news hum ne receive ki ya Pak foj ki aik aur napak sajish ho chaki hai special reporter Rohit kumar scene par hain, Rohit Pakistan ne kya tamasha ki ya?"

Last edited:
And She was never raped during her visit to Pakistan . Alhamdullilah.
I think the reason is very clear: Pakistanis dont kill their daughters in their mothers' womb. More women, lesser the crave for rape.

You just had to take that dig, huh ?? :disagree:

:lol: zee news will be like "isi ne chali aik aur ghinouni sajish" :devil: @WaLeEdK2

Sounds more like India TV and Ajtak.................may be, I don't know.

Why do we let CIA agents roam freely and mix up with defence personnel?
Who is she? does anyone know? What's the point of her meeting with PAF guys and gals? why is coast guard giving her free rides on defence vessels? why is she allowed in police academy?
Good questions.

And good answers.

Last edited:
Shakeel Afridi was low life scum and did the low level job for a price.

Brown skin never gets the "VIP" welcome and free access to PAF pilots, PAF academy, free ride on coast guard vessels, visit to police academy etc.

The only good side she seems to have seen is somehow defence/security related. I have never seen any such people visiting Edhi Center, Al-Shifa trust, and thousands more such institutions doing welfare work.

What positive publicity? She will enjoy her stay like a VIPO and no one in western world would utter a single word about it, it's only "impressed by white skin" brown fan boys who would be cheering and clapping these pics without knowing the real agenda behind these visits.

How many Pakistanis get such welcome in the US?

Bro,

This element of mistrust cannot continue forever.

CIA does not operates like that. As somebody pointed out earlier, CIA hires locals to do its dirty work (e.g. Dr. Shakil Afridi), should the need arise. Caucasian agents attract attention (e.g. Raymond Davis).

It is not healthy to suspect motives of every Caucasian individual visiting Pakistan. This woman saw the good side of Pakistan and she will have good things to say about the country when she goes back. Don't you want positive publicity?

Our defense personnel made her journey safe and memorable and this says a lot about their professionalism. This is a good thing.

Or, you know, she's just a tourist. The military is a big part of Pakistan, of course she would end up meeting some.

I'd wager an average Pakistani could, provided they have the means.

This is how tourism and good will about Pakistan will grow. If even one person has good feelings about Pakistan, then it is worth investing time and money in order to spread Pakistan's message of peace.

Shakeel Afridi was low life scum and did the low level job for a price.

Brown skin never gets the "VIP" welcome and free access to PAF pilots, PAF academy, free ride on coast guard vessels, visit to police academy etc.

The only good side she seems to have seen is somehow defence/security related. I have never seen any such people visiting Edhi Center, Al-Shifa trust, and thousands more such institutions doing welfare work.

What positive publicity? She will enjoy her stay like a VIPO and no one in western world would utter a single word about it, it's only "impressed by white skin" brown fan boys who would be cheering and clapping these pics without knowing the real agenda behind these visits.

How many Pakistanis get such welcome in the US?
Pray tell, what is this "real agenda"?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom