What's new

Cynthia and her journey of Pakistan

Why do we let CIA agents roam freely and mix up with defence personnel?
Who is she? does anyone know? What's the point of her meeting with PAF guys and gals? why is coast guard giving her free rides on defence vessels? why is she allowed in police academy?

Calm down I doubt her going into a Police Academy would be the end of Pakistan, regardless of what her intentions are.

13912403_645348268974593_1654041731129411144_n.png

And her replies will leave you speechless!
Read: images.dawn.com/news/1175944/

579f3bbdad0de.jpg

Hey from Cynthia!- Photo courtesy: Cynthia Ritchie's Instagram

579f3c3e89bf4.jpg

Cynthia at the police training facility in KPK

579f3d07e0105.jpg

Cynthia travelled everywhere, from Kashmir (left) to Rawat Fort in Punjab (right)

Cowk_z6UMAAaBAU.jpg:large

Cynthia with PAF female fighter Pilots.

CouChxGUMAAAypo.jpg

In Karachi

CouCh-lUsAIwZsJ.jpg

Cynthia with Pakistan coast guards.

CouJS2jUAAAx1-0.jpg

Travel through #AJK and my 1st cup of Kashmiri Chai #ShukriyaPakistan

Source: https://twitter.com/CynthiaDRitchie
And She was never raped during her visit to Pakistan . Alhamdullilah.
I think the reason is very clear: Pakistanis dont kill their daughters in their mothers' womb. More women, lesser the crave for rape.

This is really disappointing. Will they allow a normal Pakistani to visit these places? of course NOT. But when their masters arrive, everything opens up...what utter disgrace :(

We welcome people to visit Pakistan but not our military installations. She is just an American girl
It says she is Producer for Rose Lane Studio | CoFounder of Kültur, Inc. and blah blah. May be she is doing some documentary and pulled some strings to get some access.

It says she is Producer for Rose Lane Studio | CoFounder of Kültur, Inc. and blah blah. May be she is doing some documentary and pulled some strings to get some access.

hmm I see, yeah that makes some sense

Sir, what are those means?
Either money, or the will to make a few calls to tourism agencies or military PR. The army probably has a way for people to go on tours, and probably loves it when people sign up. Try calling them, maybe you might have to pay a small fee.

Either money, or the will to make a few calls to tourism agencies or military PR. The army probably has a way for people to go on tours, and probably loves it when people sign up. Try calling them, maybe you might have to pay a small fee.
I'm not in that average category and I have had access to a lot of rest houses whether its is Kalabagh or Sonmiani range.
However, my previous info was based on less information about her. She has a studio and she was making some documentary about Pakistan so it makes sense that she got some contacts and access.
Furthermore, she did a quite good job on her twitter....so favours did not go wasted :)
I'm actually happy now :)

yeah i understand now...She did a good job...
She resembles IK's ex no. 2 Rayhem Khan in many scenes. :)

And She was never raped during her visit to Pakistan . Alhamdullilah.
I think the reason is very clear: Pakistanis dont kill their daughters in their mothers' womb. More women, lesser the crave for rape.
Dude, what the hell?

Kya tum mere hone waale bacho ki ammi banna pasand karogi.please? :cray:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom