What's new

Cyclone Phalin: Excellent Disaster Mgmt. No loss of life reporte so far.

Reaction score
Country
India
Just woke up and switched on the TV for reports on disaster caused by Cyclone Phalin... although there has been extensive damage to property... there has been no loss of life reported ... thanks to excellent efforts by authorities.

I have to appreciate govt on this. One of the best perparations I must say.

7 peoples died of this cyclone. 1500 crore property loss.

Fury: Damage to 3 lakh hectares of agri land: Spl Relief Commissioner.

80 lakh 53 thousand people affected. 14,515 villages of 99 blocks under cyclone impact, says Spl relief Commissione

Electrcity restoration works in Ganjam dist will be delayed. Reliance energy to send a team of 200 to ganjam

Energy secy Pradip Jena says electricity will be restored in BBSR, Cuttack. Puri by evening of today

Fury: All 18 fishermen trapped in Paradip sea rescued: Spl Relief Commissioner

7 peoples died of this cyclone. 1500 crore property loss.

7 people is 7 too many i say. Even though can't fault the government too much.

The after disaster managhement and rehabilitation is something that is going to present the toughest challenge.

7 people is 7 too many i say. Even though can't fault the government too much.

The after disaster managhement and rehabilitation is something that is going to present the toughest challenge.

Those who died are because of tree falling on them before the storm hit the coast. No one died after the storm started. Lets see how they fight upcoming flood.

You should give it to the government.. They got their act together in this case.. Till now its nothing short than impressive.!! Congrats to our usual hero "armed forces" and a surprise hero "The government"

BWbyVrTCYAEctPI.jpg:large

BWbmD9NCQAAV59Z.jpg:large

Bhubaneswar

BWbF_-YCcAAEsZs.jpg:large

Bhubaneswar

g22.jpg

Berhampur, Ganjam

phailin_bhubaneswar_gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom