What's new

Cyclone Phailin: China thanks India for rescuing crew from sunken ship

We are glad you helped. But the fact that Indians consider this such a national achievement shows how much you value rescuing such superior people from a superior country. It's like a crowning achievement for India.

I guarantee you that if we rescued a bunch of Indians we wouldn't give two hoots about it. To be quite blunt, we don't consider Indians above us, we consider Indians very much inferior humans to ourselves. Therefore we wouldn't take pride in rescuing a bunch of Indians like Indians do when you rescue us. Just shows our superiority over you.

For Indians this is like 'woah, we rescued superior Chinese' :lol:

trolls are gonna troll.

It's the same thing white people say about the Chinese.

And the racism goes round and round.....

Indian PDF members, I hope you understand that there are more sane Pakistani members in this forum than bunch of Chinese fools. So stop trying to earn thanks from the Chinese here. You will just invite more abusive posts by doing that.

The Chinese bravado is a poor mask for their insecurity.

they have their own stuff to deal with.

that ore and the ship belongs to India now..our ocean,our property..

by the way,the cost of salvaging the ship is nothing compared to the ore.but as it sunk near Indian coastline,I think it'll be needed to retrieve,or else,there was no need for that.but yes,there is risk of oil spill.if that happens,I'm afraid Chinese Firm will have to pay heavy fine.

No unless you can recover it. We are covered by insurance :rofl:

We will start camping again if you dare ask for fine :rofl:

Indians and the Chinese have something in common

Both have aborted female children so much there are millions who will not get married.

Both Men have small [male sexual appendages]

Both are skinny, timid weakling in real life who talk trash on the internet.

In times of disaster we should help each other. :cheers:

If any country attacks us; that would be a disaster for us (war is always a disaster), we will expect your help then!! :D

Now pls assist in retrieving the 8,000 tonne of iron ore. Thanks.

Cost will be too much, cheaper would be to source new merchandise.

And this time we will not give fruit juice to those poor campaigners on hunger strike!! :D

Case by case, we should thank India this time, good job! :cheers:

You are welcome!! I will treat you in china town for this if you come to Kolkata. :)

You are welcome!! I will treat you in china town for this if you come to Kolkata. :)

Thanks buddy.

The fact is I have met 3 Indian professors and 3 Indian classmates or maybe more in my college so far, I respect them. We can always get along with each other. I admit our disputes result from insufficient communication.

If any country attacks us; that would be a disaster for us (war is always a disaster), we will expect your help then!!
If it happens, don't worry we will help with the POWs.

Cost will be too much, cheaper would be to source new merchandise.
We have insurance coverage.

And this time we will not give fruit juice to those poor campaigners on hunger strike!!
We always bring our own food and drinks. :pop:

we will help again if needed

BTW congrats to all authorities which moved 5,00,000 people to safer locations

camping is fine,till the camping is in IOR.. :rofl:

actually,Chinese company will start the salvage operation in November as it sunk in the shipping channel.it was in today's news.

If it happens, don't worry we will help with the POWs.

nope,we'll outsource whole War to China. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom