What's new

Cyber war against Pakistan...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thats just a propaganda site, besides, if you look at the references section, it doesn't mention Bukhari or Muslim in any of the sources. It would be good if you read what I wrote before you post.
It is clearly mentioned that these ahdits are from Amam Masand, Sahi Muslim and other authentic sources!

Why the hell India need Israel and US help to ruin Pakistani systems.lol. Last time when i checked, its was an Indian kid who hacked the Royal Australian Air Force website from his garage.lol. and he is still at large.lmao.

But I liked the last line of the article tho.

A bunch of Pakistani pros from a special cyber wing will be like sitting duck if US, India and Israel decide to hack the whole country. I mean why should we do that. Just incase if that happen, what kind of hardware u gonna use bytheway??....Dell? HP? IBM? Cray? Param?:rolleyes:
it is not upto hardware dude! it is not up to destroying the whole systems! it is up to hacking secret sites, army sites, and others as they all are working on it!

It is clearly mentioned that these ahdits are from Amam Masand, Sahi Muslim and other authentic sources!

My friedn, go and click the Hawala section, the first Hadith is related in Ahmad Masnad (Not in the sah sitta) Muslim is not mentioned in any other hadiths mentioned. See if you can find this hadith in any other site wehere Bukhari and Muslims collections are present.

Besides the Hadith clearly mentions Hind and Sindh. So that would refer to present day Pakistan as well would'nt it? As I mentioned in my previous ppost, this prophecy has already been fulfilled and that is the consensur opinion of scholars.

Read thsi link and go through it
Countering Pakistani terrorists' anti-India propaganda | TwoCircles.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom