What's new

Cyber attack: US will attack country or person responsible for it

National interests. If you cannot protect and defend what is yours, you worth nothing.

Same as what India would do or basically must do.

Again, did you read the news item?

Ya i have read the article very well .. so basically i wanted to ask Who gave US right to attack any country millitarily incase of a cyber attack by any unknown persons in that country

Ya i have read the article very well .. so basically i wanted to ask Who gave US right to attack any country millitarily incase of a cyber attack by any unknown persons in that country

Are you that thick?

If a foreign country supports cyber attacks against US government computers which do the work of the US government, that amounts to declaring war on the US government because you are disrupting the proper functioning of the US government. If a foreign power/country disrupts a country's normal functioning by attacking that country's assets (which includes computers doing govt work), that amounts to declaration of war - by international diplomatic norms.

Now did you understand that part? If you have a small business and someone else wants to create disturbance by, not physically destroying your business premises, but by stopping electrical supply or water supply, that would still be considered an attack, right? How would you stop attacks on your business? Countries are no different.

Comprende?

Again, any hacker who does such activities mostly does it for financial gains. If a country is not involved in supporting that individual or a group of individuals, US retains to right to capture those individuals.

Are you that thick?

If a foreign country supports cyber attacks against US government computers which do the work of the US government, that amounts to declaring war on the US government because you are disrupting the proper functioning of the US government. If a foreign power/country disrupts a country's normal functioning by attacking that country's assets (which includes computers doing govt work), that amounts to declaration of war - by international diplomatic norms.

Now did you understand that part? If you have a small business and someone else wants to create disturbance by, not physically destroying your business premises, but by stopping electrical supply or water supply, that would still be considered an attack, right? How would you stop attacks on your business? Countries are no different.

Comprende?

Now you have not read my posts properly .... i had asked specifically .. means if any persons uses our land but our govt is not involved in cyber attack will US attack our country at large

Now you have not read my posts properly .... i had asked specifically .. means if any persons uses our land but our govt is not involved in cyber attack will US attack our country at large

I answered your question very clearly. Apparently you seem to have comprehension problems coupled with for some weird reason a loathing for anything US. I cannot be of anymore help, kid.

I answered your question very clearly. Apparently you seem to have comprehension problems coupled with for some weird reason a loathing for anything US. I cannot be of anymore help, kid.

You are avoiding a legal question because you have contempt for law. Rogue states like the US and isreal are supported by rogues like you.

You are avoiding a legal question because you have contempt for law. Rogue states like the US and isreal are supported by rogues like you.

This is where I LOL.

Well, we also put up with likes of you, so I don't see any problem!
No problems indeed. There is also a benefit for you that you will learn and have learned far more from me than from him.

No problems indeed. There is also a benefit for you that you will learn and have learned far more from me than from him.

Twisting facts and ignoring some to suit ones ends, naaa too low for me! Nobody can beat you in the art, I can tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom