What's new

CX-1 is weak for China, PLAN warship equip VLS-launched YJ-18 supersonic ASM

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
When u still argue which is better between CX-1 and Brahmos here ... the more powerful China supersonic anti-ship missile equped by PLAN is YJ-18, a hot-launched supersonic ATM from China DDG's VLS cell.

China anti-ship missiles step into VLS Launch Time.
中国反舰导弹跨入垂直发射时代,首见国产鹰击-18垂直发射新型反舰导弹海上命中靶船

China official news show pics and tell the world, PLAN own hot-launched supersonic ATM in our DDG's VLS cells ...
YJ18_01.jpg

YJ18_02.jpg

YJ18_03.jpg

YJ18_04.jpg

YJ18_05.jpg

YJ18_14.jpg

Last edited:
Supersonic in Terminal Phase like Klub if I'm not wrong.Range is around 220 km.in fact,Klub's spec is better than this.

@SvenSvensonov Bro, what u think about new YJ-18 ATM ? It's a VLS launched ATM, as far as i know YJ-18 is subsonic at first/middile flight, supersonic attack close to water line at the end flight, rumors said YJ-18 range 300~400km (no official).

YJ-18 like 3M54E
114438maz4za9a8kzo.jpg

Last edited:
CX-1 is produced initially as target missile to allow PLAN practice how to defeat this type of missile so that the indian bragging right is gone. But instead of wasting this missile development fee just as target practice. China decide to sell it on international market as CX-1 for countries who think supersonics missile like brahmos is silver bullet to extra hard cash for China.

It's a good wake up call for Indians of their silver bullet brahmos. :lol:

Damn...China thinks so high about us and Brahmos???I thought Brahmos was one $h!tty missile only good for Indian Consumption.don't know why China made this crap to contend our crap?? :suicide2:

by the way,what could be the reason for making this Klub knock off??
The reason is if you mess in scs with brahmos china brings Cx-1 to your backyard

Damn...China thinks so high about us and Brahmos???I thought Brahmos was one $h!tty missile only good for Indian Consumption.don't know why China made this crap to contend our crap?? :suicide2:

The reason is if you mess in scs with brahmos china brings Cx-1 to your backyard

Reason is if you mess in scs with brahmos china brings cx-1 to your backyard lol

Back
Top Bottom