What's new

CWG will be better than Beijing Olympics: Kalmadi

^^^^

That is hilarious. I thought it was a real facebook page for a sec there.

games were delayed so that multiple crores can be earned.this is an indian way to earn money.

i wont blame the indian racist above, because its a chinese member start it,
but make sure the one who start racist abuse must look like caucasian or we chinses can start racist abuse too, i know not every indian look like Shahrukh Khan, who has caucasian face and light skinn colour.
keep it in mind.

There are idiots on all sides. dont mind them.

on time right now i dont feel bad that the condition of the preparations are pathetic forget about comparing with the beijing olympic. as an indian i also want them to be better than that. but as of now that does not look like happening. there is no point of blindly chest thumping over false egos. if they do happen better than them i will be a proud Indian.

Heard a.r.rahman theme song. . Even though i did't know Hindi it feels great:yahoo:

Comparing the Commonwealth game to the Olympic is like comparing UEFA Championship to the World cup - fun but pointless.

I also think that the need for diversity, this is good, but ziruru and cardshape, you also need to pay attention, everyone has different views and personality, which is diversity. I personally commend the rational discussion, but I am against all kind only, as long as the truth, not without courtesy, slightly offensive, but in different ways, without any problem.

Last edited:
unfortunately we still have people like you and cardshape which called themself chinese, no wonder china still not entirely united.

Are you trolling AGAIN?

The Chinese on this thread ARE united...

You're the odd one out.

I also think that the need for diversity, this is good, but ziruru and cardshape, you also need to pay attention, everyone has different views and personality, which is diversity. I personally commend the rational discussion, but I am against all kind only, as long as the truth, but not without courtesy, slightly offensive, but in different ways, without any problem.

I did not say anything bad about him or tell him to be quiet. I only said something when he said I was the reason why China is not united.

I may speak a little more roughly than most, but I usually get away with it in real life because I can be more disarming in person. So please don't take what I say too seriously all the time.

there is a belive in japan, if u see a chinese man get away from him , if you see two chinese get prepare and if there are three chinese go attack them. since you think u know it all , have you seen indians member here cristise there members for bashing china? i m talking percentage here dont just quote one or two examples.

I am going to risk some flak here.

Couldn't the same be said about Chinese members as well? How are we any better than the trolls if we troll ourselves?

there is a belive in japan, if u see a chinese man get away from him , if you see two chinese get prepare and if there are three chinese go attack them. since you think u know it all , have you seen indians member here cristise there members for bashing china? i m talking percentage here dont just quote one or two examples.

Do you need to be shown kindness before you yourself act kindly? And there are plenty of objective and friendly Indian members on this forum, they've probably just not responded well to you personally.

yeah and how many of you are living in main land china?

I was born there, went to grade K-3 there, and have family there

have you seen indians member here cristise there members for bashing china? i m talking percentage here dont just quote one or two examples.

Yes I have seen Indians defending Chinese members here many times, for example Bombenstrum, KingofGods, diva, etc.

Like seigecrossbow said: Bashing other countries is NOT patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom