What's new

CWG opening ceremony was better than Olympics: Bernie

Having first hand experience of the F-1 race venue...I can say that bernie has some truth in it....and that may be its a tactic to avoid negative media publicity beforehand.....Jaypee group is doing good work....and since it is in hands of private party better management of the venue is expected......by the way venue is just 10 min from my home....I will try to take some pics next time and post here.......

Hey please do so. I have been trying to see the progress online but can't find much pictorial updates. Last time I saw it was Karun Chandhok doing some interview and off-roading on the tracks. They were all covered in mud due to the monsoons. I think the base layers for the tracks were ready and they were waiting for the monsoons to be over to lay the top surface. But a lot of building work was in its very early phases.

A lot of mud slinging was done against us before the start of CWG

But after the end the world took a complete u turn

Now for them their is nothing as spectacular as Delhi CWG

Off course their is no comparison between CWG and Olympics,both r at different level

But telling that Beijing Olympics was corruption free is nothing more than a fluke given China's rating in red tapism.

With an effective state controlled media anything can b suppressed unlike India where the Indian media itself was hellbent on tarnishing our image.

Well Bernie is bound to make such comments,as Indian grand prix is around the corner

anyway we had announced our arrival with this CWG,both in organizing capability and in medal tally

We should ask ourselves about the CWG opening.

For me ,It was good,but can be better.

CWG ceremony was good, but not as good as Olympic, patriotism is one thing but dont act naive

Well there is a difference between preparing for CWG and F1 race ,and frankly India's Pvt sector is far more efficient than the PSU s
Take the case of Delhi International Airport , which was constructed in 37 months , a world record which was previously held by Beijing which took 45 Months , Now GMR group the consortum behind international airport , is building a second International Terminal Replacing the older T2 and have promised to replace it by 2012 ie in 30 months beating there own record

Same is the case of F1 racetrack which is being Constructed at JP Sports city a Township in Delhi NCR By JAYPEE Group at the cost of 200 crore without any government involvement

By the way Frankie , The Guy in Your Avatar is not an aviator , he is a Hollywood Comic actor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom