What's new

CWG is an appealing Lashkar target: US counter-terror chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you come see ME countries they are always vying for some contract or the other of sporting events. The development they do, serves other purposes as well.

Qatar is trying really hard for FIFA 2020 and is building things even without it being close to a favorite and will most likely lose the bid, but the development of Hotels, roads and infrastructure would help them anyway and perhaps help in the next bid.

Lots of countries will be in line once given then offer, especially after knowing that an awarded contract can be taken back as well after poor performance.
Agreed. I understand you are saying that somebody who is already making an infrastructure should be awarded as a back up venue holder, and this is a possibility that can happen.

but here lies the problem...
Lots of countries will be in line once given then offer, especially after knowing that an awarded contract can be taken back as well after poor performance.

How long will it take to takee back an awarded contract, In todays CWG situations, the CWG committe still cant pull it off India as there are financial implications on both India and them. India will loose its money that it was going to get in return of the investments it made in CWG, and it will penalize the CWG committe.

Now lets say there is another country which is a back up for India today.
To actually mobalize everything you need a month for sure, which isnt the case today.

If both countries have done $10 billion each, so total becomes $20 billion, You need have a returrn which must be close to $30 billion. so you have money at stake.

Now if you are moving venue from India to anotheer country of India's economy then your returns could be more or less ok, but if you are moving to something like USA, then by cost it will cost you double.

Its saying like you produced a movie and the movie want a hit, but recovred the loss by selling music rights....

MMS has too many things on his plate, he certainly doesnt have bandwidth right now. So its not good o blame him.

Everyone is accusing Kalmadi, Dixit and the OC. But they are small players. Manmohan and Gill are the real people should be accused for the mess. For a big event like CWG for which everyone were looking forward, why it was not given to capable people?

Why didn't MMS removed Kalmadi after so many allegations and slow, unfinished works? Of all why MMS govt gave him that job when he was called 'the sports mafia of India'???

GOI didnt want to intervane directly in this matter as this would have delayed the actions further.

As we know CWG was not another game event for India. Why GoI didn't want to intervene for last two years when the media and all the people were crying about the situations? Why now?

When Mani Shankar Aiyar was the sports minister he did nothing because he didn't liked the idea of CWG help up in Delhi (he still don't like it anyway) if so than why MMS kept him as sports minister?

The biggest mistake was awarding the CWG responsibility to Delhi govt, when its a game of national pride.

That mistake was done by Manmohan as he is the chief of the GoI.

Some one knew that this game was being brought to India for benifits of local contractors and builders.

I think no. We could do t well. It could be a step forward to rebuild India's sporting image but thanks to MMS-Kalmadi and co, they brought everything bad out of it. They were both uncapable and corrupt.

This is precisely the mistake of GOI, but the main person to blame is Shila Dixit, with her blind eye investigations....Kalmadi shouldnt have been given such power alone....he is only the executor.

The person to blame is MMS because CWG was a national game to be held in the capital. He did nothing apart from giving some fore politicians into the committee when the chaos started last year.

The mechanism was not right at the first place itself.
Rite. But MMS did nothing to solve it. He is doing same type of 'mistakes' related to other areas as well. Like appointing CAG chief and others.

He fought for India not Pakistan. Why should I accept it when both are two different things.

That 'India' included Pakistan as well.

No that's what they(Britishers) believe about him.

No. You failed to tell us where did you read it. That was your word....'thug'.

I think it isn't necessary to answer same thing again and again.

Its difficult but necessary.

It is what britishers believe about him. What can I say. Perception my dear perception.

Tell us where you read it otherwise stop calling the deception as 'perception'.

And their are thousands of Balochis who hate them. Not to forget their were many from his own tribe who don't like him for his feudalism and tyranny. Some were forced to languish in his private jails also, many were killed. Many Balochis on this forum also hate him. You can ask for more info from them, instead of behaving naive.

Anyways as I said he might be a hero to you or some Balochis too, it is a just a perception.

Not some but most of the Balochis. Anyway some people's freedom fighters are some people's terrorists. but the funny thing is those trying to attack Mumbai or Delhi are not Kashmiris at all. ;)

No leave it, it is useless. :)

Sometimes difficult things become 'useless'. :)

watch your words i know what flags im using and where i am from.....

there are some sick people like you who cannot understand that terrorism is associated with religion these days world over, and there are hindu terror organization,

If Pakistan is in shambles then what india is enjoying ...... reality is same.... indians cannot make one bridge and think to host CWG :hitwall::hitwall:

you are shame for your country

1. Your frustration over what I said clearly shows where are you from...

2. Give me the name of 1 "Hindu terrorist" organisation, recognized in UN

3. Bridge or no bridge, we ARE hosting the CWG. Success or failure is only for those who try. rest of the people like you can only fret and rant. Hell, you cant even rant properly.

That 'India' included Pakistan as well.

He didn't fight for Pakistan.

Its difficult but necessary.

Nope I don't think so.

No. You failed to tell us where did you read it. That was your word....'thug'.

It is again unnecessary. They believe him to be a terrorist and everything worst.

Tell us where you read it otherwise stop calling the deception as 'perception'.

They call him thug, terrorist and God knows what else.

Not some but most of the Balochis.

I know about Balochistan dear, don't give a lecture to me.

Anyway some people's freedom fighters are some people's terrorists. but the funny thing is those trying to attack Mumbai or Delhi are not Kashmiris at all.

Now you are again with your juvenile attitude. When did I said Kashmiris attacked Delhi or Bombay. :disagree:

Sometimes difficult things become 'useless'.

No when I would realize the point out of your posts I would definitely inform you. :D

:)

Please add all those trucks full of explosive which are missing in India. these may be of big use for the attackers

Please add all those trucks full of explosive which are missing in India. these may be of big use for the attackers

You are quite right. Those trucks should never reach in hands of LeT goons. We should keep an open eye.

You are quite right. Those trucks should never reach in hands of LeT goons. We should keep an open eye.

first find out where those trucks are. These trucks full of explosive missing in India in large numbers may have reached Maoists already and they may share it with LeT.

joint operation

Ok, added. Now please ask your army to convey this to the attackers, that they can use those explosives.

first find out where those trucks are. These trucks full of explosive missing in India in large numbers may have reached Maoists already and they may share it with LeT.

joint operation

Maoists Are Not Anti-India Jana, They are Anti Govt, Not fighting to Harm or Destabilize India, But to Get there Basic Necessities Fulfilled Which has been put to Stale Mate by the Politicians....

joint operation

I agree with what you said. We should start a hunt operation for those truck. However we should also keep an eye on LeT teerorists.
Also there is less chances of sharing of trucking betwen maoists and LeT. Leftist ideology is averse to religious blindness.

Everyone is accusing Kalmadi, Dixit and the OC. But they are small players. Manmohan and Gill are the real people should be accused for the mess. For a big event like CWG for which everyone were looking forward, why it was not given to capable people?

You know that anything acquired through a political process, will have a big political string attached over it. I am shamed to say this but politics in our country still rates personal benifits over national gain. Now thi is just a game.

Even Manmohan would have had no clue, I know he should have a clue. But I know he didnt have any clue as to who first proposed the idea of CWG games hosting in India.

he already facing issues on both side border incursions, terrorism, flood, Nuclear liability bill, climate change issues. and if he has tto get down to a level to personal look over the CWG game then Iam sure N-bill was going to get passed in sessions after 1 year.

What he could have done is sacking of Manishankar at the first place and then set up a commitee to preside or given CAG the authority to audit the financial aspect of it. I am sure its Indian tax money worth $8 billion and an apex commitee had to be there for sure.

The only mistake he did is he trusted the Dixit and Kalmadi Inc. Hell a coallition govt prime minister became less influential in taking decisions where his own party was involved. and trust me this will show some colors in next general elections. Now you know where it has gone wrong.

Who is US and how are they an authority ?

When you dont let people free they take up guns and you cannot stop them , if you think unbiased you will get my point.

If there is no oppression then there is no such militant group so in other words your policy creates them and there would be more on the way after the killing of 100 kashmiris , their relatives will sit quiet ?

would you sit quiet if your family members get murdered in cold blood on the streets by a regime you hate?

British still call IRA a terrorist organization but in Ireland they are remembered as freedom fighters.

Think deeply my fellow . have a deep think.

This is about killing innocent people who come together to take part in sports, and what you are saying shows your utter lack of respect for life of innocent people

The more you write, the more you show your lack of knowledge, illeducation, lack of correct education, Madrasa mentality(well in this case it covers everything i write before). A robber never call himself robber, but tries to patronize his act. You are one of them and thats what you are doing.

Read real history, not some book fancy of religion, then you will know millions of Hindus were killed right from Afganistan till kashmir and made to leave their paternal land, before you started calling it "your", so those freedom fighthers(in ur opinion) are just off springs of mass murderers.

Should i provide you links to read some books of history?

When did Bhagat Singh kill innocent civilians? When did he send a boatload of people to kill innocents in a British City? Answer those.
:

You forgot the killing of the police official,.

besides that grenade which Bhagat singh thrown its another matter at that suicide bombing was not prevalent i am sure if it was he would opted for that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom