What's new

CWG is an appealing Lashkar target: US counter-terror chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?:woot:

Mate they are fighting for their freedom , you dont call them terrorist do you ?

If same theory is applied then people like bhagat singh were also terrorists don't you think so?

Bhagat Singh was not a coward like those terrorists. Who fires in rail stations, hospitals and hotels and later deny them!!!! Comparing those cowards with Bhagat Singh is an insult. If you are to believe than the BLA and many other orgs are also freedom fighter, aren't they?

surely - you get what you pay for.

lol I think you learned this well.

i think all this is coming up in news coz india want to hide its shame about CWG venue is not up to international standards.....

lots of issues in building quality......... thats the reason indians will play some game and start blaming Pakistan... thats my two cents.

:pakistan:

Bhagat Singh was not a coward like those terrorists. Who fires in rail stations, hospitals and hotels and later deny them!!!! If you are to believe than the BLA and many other orgs are also freedom fighter, aren't they?

It is just the matter of perception boy, for you he is a freedom fighter for Britishers he was a thug and a terrorist.

It is a useless debate after all.

:)

i think all this is coming up in news coz india want to hide its shame about CWG venue is not up to international standards.....

lots of issues in building quality......... thats the reason indians will play some game and start blaming Pakistan... thats my two cents.

India doesn't blame Pakistan for anything except terror. If CWG fails that will be our responsibility but any terrorism based on other country will surely be dangerous.

am astonised and shocked by looking at the comments by some of the senior members..... Please sir show us some neutral source that srilankan team attacked by indian base militants ? Actully your polize coudn't even solve the mistery of attack.. If they could then they mite korner india in UN..

Who is US and how are they an authority ?

When you dont let people free they take up guns and you cannot stop them , if you think unbiased you will get my point.

If there is no oppression then there is no such militant group so in other words your policy creates them and there would be more on the way after the killing of 100 kashmiris , their relatives will sit quiet ?

would you sit quiet if your family members get murdered in cold blood on the streets by a regime you hate?
British still call IRA a terrorist organization but in Ireland they are remembered as freedom fighters.

Think deeply my fellow . have a deep think.

There are 1000's of people killed by LeT terrorists in India. Shouldn't we send trained and armed terrorists too inside pakistan to revenge for those killed by killing innocent pakistanis in the streets of lahore, karachi, islamabad??

You have got a terrible logic

Freedom fighters fight the army, not the civilians.

India doesn't blame Pakistan for anything except terror. If CWG fails that will be our responsibility but any terrorism based on other country will surely be dangerous----HOW CAM THIS IS PROVED???.

indian blame are always on fake grounds .... terror is india's internal issue and there are many hindu terror organizations working too
and thats what i am saying that maybe some indian agency do terror acts in CWG and start blaming Pakistan for it which is always hard to prove......

only blaming Pakistan wont help....

what i see here is to hide india's own failures they will do something to blame Pakistan and if you think with positive minds....

It is just the matter of perception boy, for you he is a freedom fighter for Britishers he was a thug and a terrorist.

It is a useless debate after all.

:)

What you mean by 'you'? Bhagat Singh's place of birth was Lyallpur (now Faisalabad). You call the freedom fighters with the words 'thug' and 'terrorists' is not surprising.

Yes junior, it varies on people to people. For Americans Musharraf was a 'good bot' of Pakistan but for Pakistanis he was a dictator, a thug and American stooge. Same about many other people for Baloch Bugti was a freedom fighter and a brave man but for Punjabis he was a terrorist. And many others......

There are 1000's of people killed by LeT terrorists in India. Shouldn't we send trained and armed terrorists too inside pakistan to revenge for those killed by killing innocent pakistanis in the streets of lahore, karachi, islamabad??

You have got a terrible logic

Freedom fighters fight the army, not the civilians.

1- AND WHAT you think indian RAW is not doing it????? in my balochistan daily 2-3 people die coz of indian RAW trained people......

2- what about those 10000 of people killed by hindu terror organizations in india???? any account of that????

1- AND WHAT you think indian RAW is not doing it????? in my balochistan daily 2-3 people die coz of indian RAW trained people......

2- what about those 10000 of people killed by hindu terror organizations in india???? any account of that????

We would love to see the source of such claims. But ofcourse, the SL team attacks was done by India. :lol:

What you mean by 'you'?

You means you. Lolzzz

Bhagat Singh's place of birth was Lyallpur (now Faisalabad)

So the point is???

You call the freedom fighters with the words 'thug' and 'terrorists' is not surprising.

It is what Britishers use to say about him.

For Americans Musharraf was a 'good bot' of Pakistan but for Pakistanis he was a dictator, a thug and American stooge.

Humm OK.

Same about many other people for Baloch Bugti was a freedom fighter and a brave man but for Punjabis he was a terrorist.

Ok. By the way I also hate him and I am not a punjabi. But anyways.

So the point of your post was?

indian blame are always on fake grounds .... terror is india's internal issue and there are many hindu terror organizations working too

But everything happens in Pakistan's is other's issue? IS IT? From flood to match fixing?

If everything happening in India is India's own issue than everything happening in America in America is America's own issue like 9/11, time square etc but still they blame other country's nationals.

and thats what i am saying that maybe some indian agency do terror acts in CWG and start blaming Pakistan for it which is always hard to prove......

You said that earlier as well regarding bomb blasts. But no one believe your conspiracy theories. 26/11 case is still going on in Pakistan.

only blaming Pakistan wont help....

We blame for terrorism and you blame for everything. How that can help?

what i see here is to hide india's own failures they will do something to blame Pakistan and if you think with positive minds....

These words coming from USA not India. But any terror attack on CWG will be very dangerous as I said. India doesn't blame others for everything.

We would love to see the source of such claims. But ofcourse, the SL team attacks was done by India. :lol:

proof of such things are always hard my friend,........ as i am baloch and have strong roots there i know whats going on....... i am indaily contact with my friends and family there so we all knows whos behind this all

SL team attacks is being proved same as your mumbai attacks so accept it :)
:yahoo:

Pakistan 'concerned' over Games

KARACHI - PAKISTAN'S Olympic chief on Thursday admitted to 'concerns' about chaotic preparations for the Commonwealth Games in India, but said plans to send out a security official ahead of time were 'normal'.

The Games, due to be held in New Delhi from October 3-14, face serious problems after several participating teams delayed their arrival in the Indian capital, checking the facilities and the arrangements for security. The Games' village - which is due to house 7,000 athletes - is still unfinished, with complaints of improper facilities coupled with security fears in the wake of threats from Islamist groups.

Pakistan Olympic Association (POA) president Arif Hasan admitted there were 'concerns' for his contingent but sending a official out for a pre-Games check was 'not out of the ordinary.' 'Naturally there are concerns, but we have full assurances from the organisers that Pakistani athletes will be taken full care of and sending an official for pre-Games checks is a normal procedure,' Hasan told AFP.

The Games will mark Pakistan's first major participation in a sporting event in India since relations between the two nuclear rivals plummeted after Islamist militant attacks on Mumbai left 166 people dead in November 2008. Mr Hasan said a Pakistani security official would visit India before Pakistani athletes leave for the Indian capital.

'The interior ministry has appointed police official Ahmed Mukkaram to visit New Delhi for normal security and arrangement checks but this has nothing to do with the latest reports (of mismanagement) on the Games,' said Hasan.

Pakistan will compete in seven disciplines of the Games and their 75-member contingent will leave for New Delhi on September 29, said Mr Hasan. 'We have briefed the athletes through lectures on 'what to do and what not to do' things and hope that all goes well during the Games,' said Mr Hasan. -- AFP

Pakistan 'concerned' over Games

Here comes your religious bs. I said terrorists, not muslim terrorists. Those who deliberately kill innocent people are terrorists, irrespective of their religion.

But then, people like you cannot understand the difference between religion and terrorism. for them, its one and the same. that's why pakistan is in shambles and you are hiding behind US flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom