What's new

CWC 2011: Replacement required for Kamran Akmal

Should Akmal be declared Injured and we must bring a keeper from Pakistan?

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think its about time to declare Kamran Akmal injured and ask for his replacement from domestic cricket

If England has replaced KP with Morgan and Broad is expected to replace with somebody else

we can also declare him injured (or if needed... make him injured) so that we could request for his replacement

how many of you agree with me? - raise your hands :police:

Send me there,I'll beat him and give him a medical certificate for 30days' bed rest.

BTW i'm not a bad keeper either.So you have got the replacement.:lol:

hey, take me!!! :D
Like i said last year

you deserve to be the captain of women's team in Pakistan :D

apply for it...

PS: You won't be a bad choice for replacement in men's team either :rofl:

Still stuck on Kamran.. what about others...

Ahmed shehzad - 1, 13,12, 10
Mohammad Hafeez- 9,32,11 5
Kamran Akmal- 55, 39, 16, 8

What about these two????

quoted post from other thread...
Still stuck on Kamran.. what about others...

Ahmed shehzad - 1, 13,12, 10
Mohammad Hafeez- 9,32,11 5
Kamran Akmal- 55, 39, 16, 8

What about these two????

well we want to replace them but what can we do... we don't have many choices for replacing the batsmen

Hafeez hasn't been that bad in the tounament so far - if you count his bowling as well

What does PCB have against Fawad Alam, he could have really boosted the batting. Shahzaib Hasan would have made a great opener as well. Zulqarnain Haider would have made a good replacement for Kamran Akmal but alas.

as some body said, drop kamran on being injured and bring up somebody ood as his replacement, send kamran home, he is no good..

Pick up a street cricketer from Pakistan,i bet he ll be better than Kamran Khatmal!!

What does PCB have against Fawad Alam, he could have really boosted the batting. Shahzaib Hasan would have made a great opener as well. Zulqarnain Haider would have made a good replacement for Kamran Akmal but alas.
Fawad can't hit a boundary.... he lost us a match in which we needed about 55 runs in 51 balls...

he played all along but couldn't hit a single boundary if i am not wrong.

End of the match we lost by 4 runs...

even in last over we need 10 runs and 1 no-ball four or wide-four got us 4-5 runs.

But still we lost by 4 runs :lol:

But still he is a good player when you want to rotate the strike. So we can always give him a chance
======================

Zulqarnain Haider beached PCB code of conduct and fled to London. Now he is busy threatening PCB so no chance for him

Shahzaib Hassan got himself injured after playing one good innings against India. Did not perform in the later matches after his return. Last report was, he was caught cheating in his school exams and was imprisoned behind the bars. His future is yet in doldrums but i have a feeling he would come back strongly. For now he failed in the last matches he played at International level

I think its about time to declare Kamran Akmal injured and ask for his replacement from domestic cricket

If England has replaced KP with Morgan and Broad is expected to replace with somebody else

we can also declare him injured (or if needed... make him injured) so that we could request for his replacement

how many of you agree with me? - raise your hands :police:

I don't think you can just declare someone injured. Surely you would have to show medical reports to ICC to get a replacement. Haan agar pehle Kamran Khatmal ke ek do haddiyan toro phir you can declare him injured, no problem at all :enjoy:

Like voting here would send pcb a notification and they would take actions upon it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom