What's new

Current theories on the possible alternate forms of life out there in the universe

Talking about alien life ,has anyone ever thought about the physical form of soul ? World of Barzakh (The afterlife) souls gather there and live a life. Is soul really energy ? Is it a special form of energy ?

You had a residual haunting there.

What is that ?

It was probably a mouse.

Well, I clearly heard something like bare human feet pattering down the stairs. The sound couldn't have been made by a mouse. That sound would have been different.

Well, throughout the episode they were just chanting the usual mantra that life just came into existence by chance, like they do with these types of documentaries.

By chance may be correct. We don't know of the complex chemistry and physics reactions and environmental influences that brings life into being.

The Qur'an also mentions that life was created out of water. I don't know whether that applies to all life in this world or in this Universe.

Yes no one will know that until exploration or research is begun on this world and on others.

In one of the Ahdith, it is mentioned that the Angel Jibra'il saw a star once every 70,000 years for 72,000 times. Thats more than 5 billion years as per Gregorian calendar.

Come on, that sounds just like Hindutvadis claiming the Hindu epics to be set in a span of hundreds of thousands of years apart. These are mythologies.

Not enough science has been applied to the subject yet.

Yes and that requires exploration and more remote observation as appropriate.

@jamahir
This forum has a lot of religious people to discuss serious science.

Unfortunately.

Are you atheist or theist ?

I believe in the supremacy of Nature which is supreme whether or not a human believes in God or not. I always present this example and it is quite connected to this thread. If you are in a spaceship floating close to a star and are told to dive into the star and expect to survive just on the belief in your fervent prayer to God will you survive ? Also, suppose an asteroid is on a collision course with Earth - the asteroid either on the course naturally or through human plan from another world - will the residents of Earth survive just and only on the power of prayer to God and not respecting what the asteroid can do ( send Earthly humans to extinction just like the dinosaurs ) ?

What is that ?

Well, I clearly heard something like bare human feet pattering down the stairs. The sound couldn't have been made by a mouse. That sound would have been different.

By chance may be correct. We don't know of the complex chemistry and physics reactions and environmental influences that brings life into being.

Yes no one will know that until exploration or research is begun on this world and on others.

Come on, that sounds just like Hindutvadis claiming the Hindu epics to be set in a span of hundreds of thousands of years apart. These are mythologies.

Yes and that requires exploration and more remote observation as appropriate.

Unfortunately.

I believe in the supremacy of Nature which is supreme whether or not a human believes in God or not. I always present this example and it is quite connected to this thread. If you are in a spaceship floating close to a star and are told to dive into the star and expect to survive just on the belief in your fervent prayer to God will you survive ? Also, suppose an asteroid is on a collision course with Earth - the asteroid either on the course naturally or through human plan from another world - will the residents of Earth survive just and only on the power of prayer to God and not respecting what the asteroid can do ( send Earthly humans to extinction just like the dinosaurs ) ?
Don’t count me among the limited capable minds who Claim that science is fakeshit and religion is everything.

My mindset is different. Religion, Allah and Islam, Quran are the code of life, And Book of Allah. That’s certain. You are free to believe it as a myth but you will end up being the stupid one.

The biggest downside of science is that it is all just “Theory”, Almost all especially in the field of Molecular, Cosmological and Dating. History and calculating/assuming life of a certain thing/universe is also just a theory. Every decade they come up with something different that just clean sweeps the older belief.

Humans will soon understand that they aren’t even ants to the universe and that they are overwhelmingly tiny and powerless to learn about the universe, Its purpose and its extent, We don’t have time, We don’t have physical means and capabilities.

From the outside look, Human is nothing but a small kid trying to act all big but is actually tooo weak to even understand what’s going on.

Thats where religion comes in. Now don’t call this “God of Gaps” because those so called ugly hags and atheists claiming to be all smart and almighty can never explain why the genetic code exists, Why the nature exists as it is, So perfect from our perception, How we alone are the most advanced beings on this planet while others even if intelligent, Aren’t !!!
Don’t count me among the limited capable minds who Claim that science is fakeshit and religion is everything.

My mindset is different. Religion, Allah and Islam, Quran are the code of life, And Book of Allah. That’s certain. You are free to believe it as a myth but you will end up being the stupid one.

The biggest downside of science is that it is all just “Theory”, Almost all especially in the field of Molecular, Cosmological and Dating. History and calculating/assuming life of a certain thing/universe is also just a theory. Every decade they come up with something different that just clean sweeps the older belief.

Humans will soon understand that they aren’t even ants to the universe and that they are overwhelmingly tiny and powerless to learn about the universe, Its purpose and its extent, We don’t have time, We don’t have physical means and capabilities.

From the outside look, Human is nothing but a small kid trying to act all big but is actually tooo weak to even understand what’s going on.

Thats where religion comes in. Now don’t call this “God of Gaps” because those so called ugly hags and atheists claiming to be all smart and almighty can never explain why the genetic code exists, Why the nature exists as it is, So perfect from our perception, How we alone are the most advanced beings on this planet while others even if intelligent, Aren’t !!!
The biggest wonder in the universe is mating, It is the perfect lock made out of a couple, One is the male and the other is female. But yeah, As atheists or darwin says “Fish landed on ground suddenly and life on land began”. Lol

I believe that alien life exist out there. And it is my opinion that we are not meant to find them or interact with them...

Let me introduce you to another thought. All abrahmic religions believe in Angel's and consider it a normal thing In the books (Torat, Quran and Bible). Did you ever thought that angels are also aliens ?? I mean they don't belong to this world. Have a place of their own. And are an intelligent life form. And have the means to travel between Skies, earth and planets (as the Qur'an says there are 7 "zameeny", 7 world's). So all those who think aliens don't exist. Here you go. @jamahir

Oh bhai, WE (humans) are the 'aliens' on Earth!!! Adam AS and Hawa AS were sent down to Earth. We are the only species that can't survive in our natural form, i.e. butt naked and we are the most fragile as well! All other species are perfectly designed to live on earth in their natural forms.

Evolution Theory as far as humans is concerned is just BS. Instead of developing our bodies to better cope with the hostile environment (fragile again), if are to believe evolution theory, we actually went the wrong way.

Angels existed long before humans with presence on Earth with duties assigned to run the system. Alien is someone who doesn't belong ... it's US humans who don't belong to Earth.

Reflect on that.

Last edited:
The universe itself is a living being and is itself aware.

... By chance may be correct. We don't know of the complex chemistry and physics reactions and environmental influences that brings life into being. ...
When Allah created intelligence, He conversed with it.

Allah asked it a question something like, "Who am I and who are you?"

Intelligence replied: "Ana Ana, Anta Anta (I am me and you are you)."

There have been attempts to recreate life from scratch in labs but it's not possible simply because there are so many microbes in existence that no matter how much you sterile the environment for the controlled experiment, life is already there.

Everytime microscopic technology advances, new microbes are discovered and theories have to be updated again and again and again and again...

I don't why the misleading atheists try so hard all the time to show theories as facts when they're quietly proven wrong with new discoveries on regular basis.

If you believe in God, you must believe God created the universe.
i.e: First was god, a being, and after was the physic existence.

Human beings are "things" than can create, transmit and receive information through six senses to receive information and through voice/muscles to send information.

Universe is just a way to rule the exchange of that informacion between live beings.

So, if you believe in God you must believe there is life outside, but they must be like us, they are not aliens like movies.
And we can't contact them, because God doesnt allow that for now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom