What's new

Current theories on the possible alternate forms of life out there in the universe

@jamahir,

Everything is alive. Everything we touch and feel is alive. We live inside the life and apparently non-living things like water, rocks, light etc too are alive. Earth is alive, space is alive, the moon is alive and everything has a life. But how can we say that?

Let's ponder what would be a true dead thing. If something was truly truly truly dead:
  • it will be absolutely motionless, quiet and perfectly still
  • it will have zero energy in it and thus cannot give energy (life) to anything else. If something is truly dead, it cannot be a source of life for something else.
The above two definitions are my personal findings. I am happy for anyone to ponder and suggest otherwise - but these two definitions actually explain that a dead thing will be life-less in every way and form.

Now if we accept this definition of death, we find there is nothing which is dead because:
  • Everything is in motion: animals, plants, water, air, atoms, light, electromagnetic waves, gravitational waves - no matter what you look at, everything is in motion. Atoms inside an element are vibrating, electrons inside atoms are rotating, atoms are themselves made of up sub-atomic particles that are vibrating, sub-atomic particles are made up of a one-dimensional vibrating strand of energy (as explained by M theory). So nothing is truly motionless or still. Everything is in motion, everything is alive and whatever is made up of atoms, photons (light) or waves must also be alive although its life may be incomprehensible for us - but if units are live, the sum of units must also be alive.
  • Everything causes life for something else: Water is a source of life for plants and animals, thus it must have a life in itself which it transfers. Light (sunlight or any other light) transfers energy to plants and they create food using it, thus light must have a life which it transfers to plants. Apparently, other non-living things like air - too is alive because it carries life for animals and plants and therefore it carries life energy which it transfers to other life forms.
Now the closest to the truly dead thing I have found is wood/coal ash - which no one eats and no one can absorb anything out of it - but on the criteria of motion, it too is made up of atoms and they are vibrating, continuously in motion. Thus ash too is alive although its life is even less palpable and on that account stones are alive, the stand is alive, the soil is alive.

On the basis of this observation, I have concluded that death doesn't exist. There is nothing that is truly truly truly dead in existence. The whole existence is alive - and that means we live inside a giant life where everything is moving and is a source of life for something else. Death is non-existent but what we usually call "death" is the transformation of energy from one life-state to a less understood life. As our consciousness is growing, slowly we will be able to comprehend life at lower levels like in water, air and elements found in nature.

@Hamartia Antidote @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Bilal9 @-=virus=- @RealNapster @Pakistan Space Agency @Naofumi @bluesky @Zarvan @truthfollower,

You are speaking from the POV of a physicist in much of your post. :) But about Earth being alive are you talking about the Gaia concept ?

The last prophet was broad enough to split moon into two for you and talk to you about his journey to skies in one night. I am sure he would have told us about any future alien endeavour too if one was supposed to be there in future. He prepared us for Dajjal, why won't he prepare us for alien interaction. Khair, let's see what future holds for us. Btw if you have read much about Dajjal, you would be aware of his recieving power and tricks. He will recreate ones parents, will show you heaven and hell on both of his side's. Don't you think dajjali power can show you ships landing and aliens descending from thsoe ships ?? It is a possibility just like there is actual possibility of real life alien life contacting us or being contacted by us. I am just saying everything can happen if you talk possibilities. Just saying some things are not meant to occure.

Bhai, I will believe more in the possibility of alien life than in the concept of the Dajjal though yes there is the possibility of the related concept of Mahdi though there may be a sequence of Mahdis. :)

But found this curious thing via googling :
mahdī, (Arabic: “guided one”) in Islamic eschatology, a messianic deliverer who will fill earth with justice and equity, restore true religion, and usher in a short golden age lasting seven, eight, or nine years before the end of the world. The Qurʾān does not mention him.

Bhai, I will believe more in the possibility of alien life than in the concept of the Dajjal though yes there is the possibility of the related concept of Mahdi though there may be a sequence of Mahdis. :)

But found this curious thing via googling

Mahdi will be a human.

There is no reference of alien life in Quran and Hadeet but there are plenty references of Dajjal and Mahdi.

No there is no sequence to Mahdi. He will be 1. And will die soon after. Only a limited time period.

thanx man,,. busy today and also the topic seems dry to me. Nowadays, I am more attracted to economics and laws. :D

Take your time but do watch because the vid presentation is not at all dry. It is a fantastic production for which the makers have taken great effort. Take my word.

About your interest in economics please go through this thread of mine. It is my proposal for a new socio-economic system which though having a money system but an evolved money system, manages to abolish economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ).

I have concluded that death doesn't exist. There is nothing...
Did you just realize that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration ?

That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

There is no such thing as death,

life is only a dream,

and we are the imagination of ourselves.

About your interest in economics please go through this thread of mine. It is my proposal for a new socio-economic system which though having a money system but an evolved money system, manages to abolish economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ).
Already done that several times. :P 8-)
Listening this now

Why am I getting this ad on this page ?
2021-11-17-142712_1024x768_scrot.png

Thanks. Will go through but I want to make clear with sincerity, which you understand, that I don't believe in the supernatural. :)

K
Why am I getting this ad on this page ?
View attachment 794124

Thanks. Will go through but I want to make clear with sincerity, which you understand, that I don't believe in the supernatural. :)
Kya ?
Iam a hindu , yet I don't look in mirror at night after a baba ji told me not to . Kyuki jinn ate hain samne se
You don't believe in supernatural ?

You are speaking from the POV of a physicist in much of your post. :) But about Earth being alive are you talking about the Gaia concept ?

But found this curious thing via googling :

I was searching for Gaia this morning but didn't conclude my search. Do they call earth ad Gaia?

What name you offer is indifferent, we know earth follows some rules as it doesn't affect bodies of Prophets or Martyrs. Earth also refused to let a murta'd burry in it as Prophet SAWW had said so. So, its a living entity that obeys commandments. Like a giant living organism in itself.

Thanks @PeaceGen, I commend you for finding this such a masterpiece. A unique work in every respect. We all humans everywhere should combine our political, socio-economic, religious and technological brilliances and do two things : (a). Enable a harmonious and borderless humanity on this world, (b). Sally out into space to search out for life and interact whenever possible which might develop us too because what else is our life for then ?

A brilliant watch. A well-spent 38 minutes.

And it seems to me that the Museum of Alien Life's facade was modeled on the Seed Vault in Svalbard.

Lastly, for me Earth will always remain The Planet of the Cats.

@Hamartia Antidote @ps3linux @fitpOsitive @Mentee @Bilal9 @-=virus=- @graphican @RealNapster @Pakistan Space Agency @Naofumi @bluesky

@Zarvan

@truthfollower, I see that you have already watched it.

Both of ur wishes are unrealistic and non practical. Borderless humanity wont survive.
Your second point is also not right, we should not go in search of intelligent alien life, it would be dumb. An intelligent specie would also be greedy and power hungry. If we go out in the cosmos shouting for any response, it will be like a sheep making noise in the jungle at night, only inviting hungry wolves.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom