What's new

Current theories on the possible alternate forms of life out there in the universe

Thanks @jamahir for tagging me.
Really interesting video. This will become another one of my favourites alongside Journey to the Edge of the Universe.

Wish they cut down on the Evolution theory which they tend to impose on the viewers.

By the way, the last lifeform (man-machine) is similar to a PC game called, Total Annihilation where in the distant future humanity has transferred their conscious to machines and adopted metallic bodies in order to dominate the galaxy

Also, an anime called Blame! which is about a machine replicating itself to the extent that it covers the entire Solar System as an unstoppable growing City. At the same time, it tries to wipe out all humanity.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet @RealNapster
From 25:18, this is the first of its kind scientific documentary that indirectly suggests the existence of the Jinn living amongst us.

Jinn are made of smokeless fire as is mentioned in The Qur'an and plasma is a smokeless fire which is what's burning on the surface of the Sun.

The documentary clearly suggests that the lifeform based on plasma probably exists alongside us on Earth under a separate biosphere but it can't be seen with current technology. As there are billions of Suns, it means it's also one of the most numerical lifeforms.

Isn't this what Islam has taught us for the last 14 centuries?

Last edited:
Netflix series on similar topic, it covers various cosmic situations of high gravity etc. to come up with hypothetical life forms.

1637165345759.png

Really interesting video. This will become another one of my favourites alongside Journey to the Edge of the Universe.

Wish they cut down on the Evolution theory which thet tend to impose on the viewers.

By the way, the last lifeform (man-machine) is similar to a PC game called, Total Annihilation where in the distant future humanity has transferred their conscious to machines and adopted metallic bodies in order to dominate the galaxy

Also, an anime called Blame! which is about a machine replicating itself to the extent that it covers the entire Solar System as an unstoppable growing City. At the same time, it tries to wipe out all humanity.

From 25:18, this is the first of its kind scientific documentary that indirectly suggests the existence of the Jinn living amongst us.

Jinn are made of smokeless fire as is mentioned in The Qur'an and plasma is a smokeless fire which is what's burning on the surface of the Sun.

The documentary clearly suggests that the lifeform based on plasma probably exists alongside us on Earth under a separate biosphere but it can't be seen with current technology. As there are billions of Suns, it means it's also one of the most numerical lifeforms.

About the existence of the Jinn, every other folk knows about it irrespective of religion, race, country etc. Some points:

• The entire Hindu religion is based on Jinns! In fact all of their gods and goddesses are Jinns.
  • Beni Israil are the most experts in exploiting Jinns to their favor. Usually, no Jewish folks get mugged, or none of their houses or businesses get robbed for a reason. They extensively use them for intelligence gathering.
  • As for the Muslims, the best is to avoid them. Their harms is much more than their benefits.
  • Jinns live in the worlds existing parallel to ours. They can transcend into ours, but it’s painful for them.
  • Jinns have mass, but not visible to us. No human being can see them in their true forms.
  • Jinns live in more number of dimensions than us. Hence, they can play with our 3 dimensions to take any form and make them visible to us.
  • Etc.

K

Kya ?
Iam a hindu , yet I don't look in mirror at night after a baba ji told me not to . Kyuki jinn ate hain samne se
You don't believe in supernatural ?

Ha ha, I don't believe in jinns but maybe I might have encountered a ghost or I don't know what to call it. Many years ago I was working in a three-storey house part of which served as the office but which was also residence for a few of us. One evening we went somewhere but I returned without the others. It was night and I was on the internet with my back towards the stairs leading to the upper floors. After sometime for an instant I heard bare feet pattering down the stairs. I turned and saw no one. I got scared and sat watching that way until the others returned. That was my experience.

I was searching for Gaia this morning but didn't conclude my search. Do they call earth ad Gaia?

Google result via sciencedirect.com :
The Gaia hypothesis, named after the ancient Greek goddess of Earth, posits that Earth and its biological systems behave as a huge single entity. This entity has closely controlled self-regulatory negative feedback loops that keep the conditions on the planet within boundaries that are favorable to life.
Now I don't know where external elements like space weather play in the concept.

What name you offer is indifferent, we know earth follows some rules as it doesn't affect bodies of Prophets or Martyrs. Earth also refused to let a murta'd burry in it as Prophet SAWW had said so.

Come on.

Borderless humanity wont survive.

Why ?

Your second point is also not right, we should not go in search of intelligent alien life, it would be dumb. An intelligent specie would also be greedy and power hungry. If we go out in the cosmos shouting for any response, it will be like a sheep making noise in the jungle at night, only inviting hungry wolves.

Well, that is one possible outcome for one species maybe but not necessarily for everyone.

You are welcome and I will watch your vid tomorrow.

Wish they cut down on the Evolution theory which thet tend to impose on the viewers.

Umm, there wasn't much of evolution theory. Which are you talking about ?

Interesting. Seems like the the Thinking Machines in the Dune book series in which context led to the Butlerian Jihad.

Nice.

Hmm, should we take jinns to mean plasma lifeforms ? The documentary doesn't talk about the plasma lifeforms interacting with us or others. But maybe when we have some special spaceships that have magnetic external shielding we can perhaps travel through plasma formations in space and then know if such lifeforms exist and if they interact.

Isn't the separate Earth biosphere refer to that possibly beneath us ?

About the existence of the Jinn, every other folk knows about it irrespective of religion, race, country etc. Some points:

• The entire Hindu religion is based on Jinns! In fact all of their gods and goddesses are Jinns.
  • Beni Israil are the most experts in exploiting Jinns to their favor. Usually, no Jewish folks get mugged, or none of their houses or businesses get robbed for a reason. They extensively use them for intelligence gathering.
  • As for the Muslims, the best is to avoid them. Their harms is much more than their benefits.
  • Jinns live in the worlds existing parallel to ours. They can transcend into ours, but it’s painful for them.
  • Jinns have mass, but not visible to us. No human being can see them in their true forms.
  • Jinns live in more number of dimensions than us. Hence, they can play with our 3 dimensions to take any form and make them visible to us.
  • Etc.

Oh boy.

Netflix series on similar topic, it covers various cosmic situations of high gravity etc. to come up with hypothetical life forms.

View attachment 794142

Nice ! Unfortunately I don't have Netflix subscription. :(

---

To all, I am logging off so will reply tomorrow to any replies to me.

Last edited:

• Etc.
Ek question , why do we Hindus pray to ours gods , when pret atma harrases us ?
And it helpes, i don't believe all my gods are mere ghosts .

Ha ha, I don't believe in jinns but maybe I might have encountered a ghost or I don't know what to call it. Many years ago I was working in a three-storey house part of which served as the office but which was also residence for a few of us. One evening we went somewhere but I returned without the others. It was night and I was on the internet with my back towards the stairs leading to the upper floors. After sometime for an instant I heard bare feet pattering down the stairs. I turned and saw no one. I got scared and sat watching that way until the others returned. That was my experience.

Google result via sciencedirect.com :

Now I don't know where external elements like space weather play in the concept.

Come on.

Why ?

Well, that is one possible outcome for one species maybe but not necessarily for everyone.

You are welcome and I will watch your vid tomorrow.

Interesting. Seems like the the Thinking Machines in the Dune book series in which context led to the Butlerian Jihad.

Nice.

Hmm, should we take jinns to mean plasma lifeforms ? The documentary doesn't talk about the plasma lifeforms interacting with us or others. But maybe when we have some special spaceships that have magnetic external shielding we can perhaps travel through plasma formations in space and then know if such lifeforms exist and if they interact.

Isn't the separate Earth biosphere refer to that possibly beneath us ?

Oh boy.

Nice ! Unfortunately I don't have Netflix subscription. :(

---

To all, I am logging off so will reply tomorrow to any replies to me.
You had a residual haunting there.
There is a place in delhi , some old fort where if you write your wish , it's is granted by the djinns .
Although it must be done at night probably.

It was probably a mouse.

Well, throughout the episode they were just chanting the usual mantra that life just came into existence by chance, like they do with these types of documentaries.

Hmm, should we take jinns to mean plasma lifeforms ? [/QUOTE]
Well, in Islam three main life forms are mentioned:

Man = Created out of Earth/Soil
Angels/Malaika = Created out of Light
Jinn = Created out of Smokeless Fire

But it doesn't say anywhere life is only limited to those three life forms.

Anyway, just like man is all meat, bones and blood and not appearance in dust/soil in its physical form, Jinns aren't going to be just fire either. They'll have certain characteristics different to us. The same rule applies to Angels.

The Qur'an also mentions that life was created out of water. I don't know whether that applies to all life in this world or in this Universe.

The Jinn ruled this Earth before humans were brought here. For how long the Jinn ruled, don't know but they were very violent. Maybe they're responsible for destroying other planets in the Solar System, that's just my opinion.

Pagan religion of Hinduism has a lot of Gods (Nauz'billah) who seem to be at war all the time. I dont know whether these were various Jinn rulers/Kings on Earth or beyond before humans were brought here. I don't know much about Hinduism to comment further.

Also you will likely know these types of documentaries nearly always claim the age of the Universe and the Earth to be in billions of years.

In one of the Ahdith, it is mentioned that the Angel Jibra'il saw a star once every 70,000 years for 72,000 times. Thats more than 5 billion years as per Gregorian calendar.

Were the Jinns first to rule Earth or someone else rule before them, that I don't know. How long were humans in Heaven before they were sent here, I don't know that either.

There's a Japanese anime that I watched in my younger days called, "Devilman". Interestingly, it's also about violent Demons ruling Earth before humans took over. I've wondered ever since, how did the Japanese and Islamic world which are separated by Oceans have such a paralell belief in regards to Earth's history before man. I don't know whether that's just a story in that particular anime or whether it's part of Japanese culture.

Anyway, I've not done enough research to connect all these things together and draw a satisfactory conclusion.

Allah Knows Best.

The documentary doesn't talk about the plasma lifeforms interacting with us or others. ...
Not enough science has been applied to the subject yet.

It was probably a mouse.

Well, throughout the episode they were just chanting the usual mantra that life just came into existence by chance, like they do with these types of documentaries.

Hmm, should we take jinns to mean plasma lifeforms ?

Anyway, just like man is all meat, bones and blood and not appearance in dust/soil in its physical form, Jinns aren't going to be just fire either. They'll have certain characteristics different to us. The same rule applies to Angels.

The Qur'an also mentions that life was created out of water. I don't know whether that applies to all life in this world or in this Universe.

The Jinn ruled this Earth before humans were brought here. For how long the Jinn ruled, don't know but they were very violent. Maybe they're responsible for destroying other planets in the Solar System, that's just my opinion.

Pagan religion of Hinduism has a lot of Gods (Nauz'billah) who seem to be at war all the time. I dont know whether these were various Jinn rulers/Kings on Earth or beyond before humans were brought here. I don't know much about Hinduism to comment further.

Also you will likely know these types of documentaries nearly always claim the age of the Universe and the Earth to be in billions of years.

In one of the Ahdith, it is mentioned that the Angel Jibra'il saw a star once every 70,000 years for 72,000 times. Thats more than 5 billion years as per Gregorian calendar.

Were the Jinns first to rule Earth or someone else rule before them, that I don't know. How long were humans in Heaven before they were sent here, I don't know that either.

There's a Japanese anime that I watched in my younger days called, "Devilman". Interestingly, it's also about violent Demons ruling Earth before humans took over. I've wondered ever since, how did the Japanese and Islamic world which are separated by Oceans have such a paralell belief in regards to Earth's history before man. I don't know whether that's just a story in that particular anime or whether it's part of Japanese culture.

Anyway, I've not done enough research to connect all these things together and draw a satisfactory conclusion.

Allah Knows Best.

[/QUOTE]
No in Hinduism , the war were between rakshas and devas .
Devas are your gods , in general terms .
While rakshas are those who don't believe in dharma , they do horrible this etc etc .
So two sides will always be in war .
Devas rule swarg , heaven where Indra is their king.
Devas or gods don't fight among them ever , it's always against rakshas.

No in Hinduism , the war were between rakshas and devas .
Devas are your gods , in general terms .
While rakshas are those who don't believe in dharma , they do horrible this etc etc .
So two sides will always be in war .
Devas rule swarg , heaven where Indra is their king.
Devas or gods don't fight among them ever , it's always against rakshas.
This is simply too complicated for me to understand. The language alone is a big barrier.

It was probably a mouse.

Hmm, should we take jinns to mean plasma lifeforms ?

Allah Knows Best.

[/QUOTE]
Japanese Shintoism and Buddhism have many similarities with Hinduism , that I know.
Thus asuras aka rakshaas are part of japanese culture.
This is simply too complicated for me to understand. The language alone is a big barrier.
I know it's hard , i just said that our gods don't fight among each other thats all.

If something was truly truly truly dead:
  • it will be absolutely motionless, quiet and perfectly still
  • it will have zero energy in it and thus cannot give energy (life) to anything else. If something is truly dead, it cannot be a source of life for something else.
Life is not defined as the same way as motion. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. Living things have been defined as open systems that maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, have a life cycle, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, reproduce and evolve.

More simpler and general definition, - Thermodynamically, life has been described as an open system which makes use of gradients in its surroundings to create imperfect copies of itself.
See Entropy and life - Wikipedia

• Everything causes life for something else: Water is a source of life for plants and animals, thus it must have a life in itself which it transfers. Light (sunlight or any other light) transfers energy to plants and they create food using it, thus light must have a life which it transfers to plants. Apparently, other non-living things like air - too is alive because it carries life for animals and plants and therefore it carries life energy which it transfers to other life forms.
No. There are tons of elements and compounds that have no role to play in life. Heck, there maybe may other elements out there that are not available on Earth due to Iron peak of stellar nucleosynthesis. Not to mention the dark matter and energy that we have a very limited understanding of but constitutes up to 95% of universe's known mass-energy. Also, it is only the Earth's water that gives life not of Pluto for example. If it was this simple then other planets would already had some macroscopic life forms already.
@jamahir
This forum has a lot of religious people to discuss serious science.

After reading your post, I've just signed up with Netflix just to watch this.
Awesome, you will enjoy it, I have watched it twice.

It is amazing how an intelligent discussion about life forms quickly devolved in to ghosts and mythical creatures. 8-)

Life is not defined as the same way as motion. Sorry but that's just ridiculous. Living things have been defined as open systems that maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, have a life cycle, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, reproduce and evolve.

More simpler and general definition, - Thermodynamically, life has been described as an open system which makes use of gradients in its surroundings to create imperfect copies of itself.
See Entropy and life - Wikipedia

No. There are tons of elements and compounds that have no role to play in life. Heck, there maybe may other elements out there that are not available on Earth due to Iron peak of stellar nucleosynthesis. Not to mention the dark matter and energy that we have a very limited understanding of but constitutes up to 95% of universe's known mass-energy. Also, it is only the Earth's water that gives life not of Pluto for example. If it was this simple then other planets would already had some macroscopic life forms already.
@jamahir
This forum has a lot of religious people to discuss serious science.

Hi @Naofumi,

It's too hard to define what life is as it exists in every colour, size and form. Viruses are a life-form that can crystalise and be kept for millions of years and they don't exhibit homeostasis. The more we understand life, the better we are able to define it - and our current definitions are limited to our current level of awareness.

That is why I approached life from the other side and tried to define what wouldn't be alive. if we can define dead, we can call "non-dead" as alive. Do you see it a possible approach? If no, no pressure. I would let you define life as you like.

Now if your answer was yes and you are willing to define what dead is - then death will be a still state which is out of every potential and every energy. As the definition of darkness reads, anything that has 0.000...% light is a dark state, and for silence, anything that has 0.000...% sound is a quiet state. Likewise, anything that has 0.000...% life is a dead state, a state that is still, absolutely quiet and cannot feed life.

Take 0 as an example. If I add 0 to any number X, it doesn't change the value of X because 0 is truly out of value. Likewise, if there was something truly dead, it will have 0 potential and 0 ability to help anything.

I don't need to convince you that - but there' your opportunity to expand your horizon and experience an alternate definition. No pressure in either case. My opinion is not religious. Infect religious people may disagree with the definition of life or death I am giving.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom