Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
😕

Attachments

• IMG_1731.jpeg
    IMG_1731.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 27
At this point, a lot of people will welcome Indian army. Pakistani army is an occupying force.

I hope not, unless you want mass rapes to occur. They will not come in as liberators but as occupiers. I only trust Islamic militaries led by Islamic governments like Iran or Qatar to treat us properly. Even the Taliban is a much better choice than a non Islamic one especially one that is influenced by a rabid ideology like Hindutva.

Indians will find themselves in a massive insurgency.

At this point, a lot of people will welcome Indian army. Pakistani army is an occupying force.

We are not so much privileged to take this offer..You can invite your friend’s army such as China/Iran or Turkey….🤪🤪

We are not so much privileged to take this offer..You can invite your friend’s army such as China/Iran or Turkey….🤪🤪

Trust me, I will personally fly back and leave my middle class lifestyle to kill as many as your soldiers as possible if the above ever comes through.

I say this not to troll or measure my nationalism.

It is what it is.

Trust me, I will personally fly back and leave my middle class lifestyle to kill as many as your soldiers as possible if the above ever comes through.

I say this not to troll or measure my nationalism.

It is what it is.

Go speak with your posters who suggested it rather than showing unwanted bravado in the forum. If you really love your nation, then there is always enough opportunity available now to step up. What is the point is showing some imaginary aggression which is not even a worthless adventure for even India too...

And trust me, people with similar minds like you are abundantly available in India side too...

True, what a sad state of affairs when you would rather call and enemy for help than rely on your own people.

Go speak with your posters who suggested it rather than showing unwanted bravado in the forum. If you really love your nation, then there is always enough opportunity available now to step up. What is the point is showing some imaginary aggression which is not even a worthless adventure for even India too...

And trust me, people with similar minds like you are abundantly available in India side too...

Hi, apologies if I came off harsh/rude. Those calling for Indian intervention will be dealt with first.

Many of us are stepping up and it’s counterproductive to openly discuss this on an international forum like PDF.

I suppose same thing applies on your side of the border.

Hi, apologies if I came off harsh/rude. Those calling for Indian intervention will be dealt with first.

Many of us are stepping up and it’s counterproductive to openly discuss this on an international forum like PDF.

I suppose same thing applies on your side of the border.

I am sorry mate, my intent here is not to create animosities nor do anything to offend anyone here. I am not sure if Pakistan's general public may understand or not. People like me and many of us do not have any interest to occupy any part of Pakistan...It is just a utopian dream if anyone is thinking about it...So whenever anyone from Pakistan or even India talks about this silly topic, I always react to it.

Back
Top Bottom