What's new

Curiosity spots 'UFOs' zooming across Mars

Breaking News: Curiosity yet again captured UFO.... This time its confirmed its a friendly Grey Alien spaceship.... The Shape of spaceship is similar to what America and uk have (bomber).... Its the Greys that given America, Uk and Germany this technology (low version which cant travel light speed while this one travel light speed and have capablity to hover over).... Now what NASA scientists will say? Its dead pixel? Infact after this pics came out no explaination or answer came from NASA.... (They can't hide it anymore)....
UFO flies over NASA?s Mars Curiosity rover : The Canadian National Newspaper
Another Curiosity UFO Sighting | Ghost Theory
Another UFO filmed by NASA’s Mars Curiosity – 10th September 2012 | The latest UFO Sightings, UFO Videos, Paranormal and UFO News | UFO Sightings
here is long view shot....
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news-img/maximum/6626.jpg
here is closeup view....
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news-img/maximum/6628.jpg

Nearly half of our world population has Reptilian genes in them.... Its not difficult to find out who are they.... Infact many people here on PDF might have a reptilian genes without their knowledge.... Reptilian genes people are full of life and energy. They dont believe in karma.... They get intrested in weapons, wars, sex, and they adore negative names like satan, hell, death, curse, witch, etc etc. Majority of african people in america, africa, (bit in india specialy in tamilnado, kerela who have kumara or kumari surnames has reptilian genes because kumara and kumari surname are given to indians by nagas).... Etc etc. how to know them? we cant see them unless untill if they are in music industry or film industry (basicaly infront of camera).... There eyes will turn reptilian eyes for micro second.... And this happens most of time without our knowledge.... Take a look here.... Its nicki minaj.... She totaly reptilian genes. The reptilian genes are strong, attractive, dark skin (mostly), energetic and full of life.... Check here the pic and than the real video....
http://edge.ilpvideo.com/img/2012/02/27/nicki-minaj-evil-shapeshifting-reptilian-eyes.png
YouTube - Reptilian shapeshifter best evidence ever HD .Nicki Minaj evil eyes!!!!
while some people who are very aggresive has more reptilian genes in them also known as 'Warrior genes' by Scientists around world....

Nearly half of our world population has Reptilian genes in them.... Its not difficult to find out who are they.... Infact many people here on PDF might have a reptilian genes without their knowledge.... Reptilian genes people are full of life and energy. They dont believe in karma.... They get intrested in weapons, wars, sex, and they adore negative names like satan, hell, death, curse, witch, etc etc. Majority of african people in america, africa, (bit in india specialy in tamilnado, kerela who have kumara or kumari surnames has reptilian genes because kumara and kumari surname are given to indians by nagas).... Etc etc. how to know them? we cant see them unless untill if they are in music industry or film industry (basicaly infront of camera).... There eyes will turn reptilian eyes for micro second.... And this happens most of time without our knowledge.... Take a look here.... Its nicki minaj.... She totaly reptilian genes. The reptilian genes are strong, attractive, dark skin (mostly), energetic and full of life.... Check here the pic and than the real video....
http://edge.ilpvideo.com/img/2012/02/27/nicki-minaj-evil-shapeshifting-reptilian-eyes.png
YouTube - Reptilian shapeshifter best evidence ever HD .Nicki Minaj evil eyes!!!!
while some people who are very aggresive has more reptilian genes in them also known as 'Warrior genes' by Scientists around world....
Excuse me but did you just call Nicki Minaj attractive? under all that plastic and make up, she is nothing

Its dead pixel? Infact after this pics came out no explaination or answer came from NASA.... (They can't hide it anymore)....

Mars has an atmosphere ok not a great one but enough to support significant dust and small debri, NASA is not going to make a press statement every time some thing blows past the camera.

Breaking News: Curiosity yet again captured UFO.... This time its confirmed its a friendly Grey Alien spaceship.... The Shape of spaceship is similar to what America and uk have (bomber).... Its the Greys that given America, Uk and Germany this technology (low version which cant travel light speed while this one travel light speed and have capablity to hover over).... Now what NASA scientists will say? Its dead pixel? Infact after this pics came out no explaination or answer came from NASA.... (They can't hide it anymore)....
UFO flies over NASA?s Mars Curiosity rover : The Canadian National Newspaper
Another Curiosity UFO Sighting | Ghost Theory
Another UFO filmed by NASA’s Mars Curiosity – 10th September 2012 | The latest UFO Sightings, UFO Videos, Paranormal and UFO News | UFO Sightings
here is long view shot....
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news-img/maximum/6626.jpg
here is closeup view....
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news-img/maximum/6628.jpg

wow ISRO thanks a lot.. this is just plain proof... to those who don't want to believe you can give thousands explanations..

this is proof enough of something.. we are not alone!!!!!!!

@timetravel thanks. People here thinks am retard.... All they have to do is debunk the proof.... For me there are many biggest proofs.... One of them is of nuclear exploision that destroyed nations world wide.... The radio active bones found in rajasthan was the biggest proof. Yet people dont debunk it because scientists themself have said that its a proof of nuclear war 8000 to 12000 years old.... i have given 1000 other proofs yet people making fun here.... But am happy that some people can think beyond Their brain power and keeps open mind on powers that rules us.... Aliens are having a war every now and than to take control of Earth....
@vassnti what kind of debri is that? Its cant be dust.... Paper? Plastic? May be someone up there who thrown debri after having lunch.... Look at that pictures again.... Its a UFO that been even seen on planet Earth.... How come always debris takes a shape of spaceship?.... Stones dont fly.... Dust dont take that shape.... If u look at that picture again u wont see anything around it.... Its spaceship hovering over curiosity.... Anyway if u think its debri (paper or plastic left by Martians) than i cant change your views....
@everyone there have been war faught in night sky most of the time.... The spaceships every humanoids, greys and reptilian created is such a way that if its shot dead it wont fall on Earth because that way humans will take advantage of the technology.... (like they did in 1940s to 1980s learning UFO that been shot dead and also the micro chip was stolen technology when Greys implanted micro chip in humans than america removed it and it change the world because micro chip helped us get stronger in technology when compared to what we had before) Here is video of UFO wars. (please note that plasma is greys spaceships and cigar shape spaceship is Reptilian spaceship)....
YouTube - UFO Mothership ejecting fleet of spheres
YouTube - UFO Wars On Night Vision Goggles Video.flv
YouTube - UFO mothership releasing smaller plasma UFOs

@timetravel thanks. People here thinks am retard.... All they have to do is debunk the proof.... For me there are many biggest proofs.... One of them is of nuclear exploision that destroyed nations world wide.... The radio active bones found in rajasthan was the biggest proof. Yet people dont debunk it because scientists themself have said that its a proof of nuclear war 8000 to 12000 years old.... i have given 1000 other proofs yet people making fun here.... But am happy that some people can think beyond Their brain power and keeps open mind on powers that rules us.... Aliens are having a war every now and than to take control of Earth....
@vassnti what kind of debri is that? Its cant be dust.... Paper? Plastic? May be someone up there who thrown debri after having lunch.... Look at that pictures again.... Its a UFO that been even seen on planet Earth.... How come always debris takes a shape of spaceship?.... Stones dont fly.... Dust dont take that shape.... If u look at that picture again u wont see anything around it.... Its spaceship hovering over curiosity.... Anyway if u think its debri (paper or plastic left by Martians) than i cant change your views....
@everyone there have been war faught in night sky most of the time.... The spaceships every humanoids, greys and reptilian created is such a way that if its shot dead it wont fall on Earth because that way humans will take advantage of the technology.... (like they did in 1940s to 1980s learning UFO that been shot dead and also the micro chip was stolen technology when Greys implanted micro chip in humans than america removed it and it change the world because micro chip helped us get stronger in technology when compared to what we had before) Here is video of UFO wars. (please note that plasma is greys spaceships and cigar shape spaceship is Reptilian spaceship)....
YouTube - UFO Mothership ejecting fleet of spheres
YouTube - UFO Wars On Night Vision Goggles Video.flv
YouTube - UFO mothership releasing smaller plasma UFOs

While I have an open mind, I do find it hard to imagine how they came so far. Life needs light, light is found around stars, the nearest star is 4 light years away. That means that at the speed of light, it takes 4 years to reach there. So these aliens if they have come here, must be so advanced, I don't think I want to meet them yet. They'll eat us alive for lunch (hint: USA won't save us as they do in the movies).

@Ezioaltair am happy you have asked a good question.... To answer your question you need to understand life law on Earth.... The Less population means more Age.... In old times humans use to live longer.... Even 200 years. As our population started growing our Age started reducing.... Its a Law that Humanoids created for humans on Earth.... Now let me explain you how many alien civilization Landed on Earth.... They Greys (small greys) live upto 5000 years as they dont have immune system).... They soak the liquid from skin.... The tall greys live upto 850 years.... The reptilians live upto 150 years.... The Pleiadians live upto 250 years.... The Arcturians live upto 450 years.... Andromedans live upto 250 years.... The annunakis and elohim are immortals (they live forever if not killed in war).... They all have spaceships that travels at light speed. So what is 4 light year for them? its nothing.... Their capablitys are so ahead of humans that we cant reach their levels anytime soon.... The two big advantage they have is advanced technology and Bigger Life.... Humans are behind in this two fields.... They rule humans.... We are just a food source for them all.... They created life and destroyed it.... We are 4th human civilization generation. They planned 5th generation now. It means 4th generation humans will die out.... Many sudden and few of them slowly.... Just like giant humans that dissapeard and we took their place....

@Ezioaltair am happy you have asked a good question.... To answer your question you need to understand life law on Earth.... The Less population means more Age.... In old times humans use to live longer.... Even 200 years. As our population started growing our Age started reducing.... Its a Law that Humanoids created for humans on Earth.... Now let me explain you how many alien civilization Landed on Earth.... They Greys (small greys) live upto 5000 years as they dont have immune system).... They soak the liquid from skin.... The tall greys live upto 850 years.... The reptilians live upto 150 years.... The Pleiadians live upto 250 years.... The Arcturians live upto 450 years.... Andromedans live upto 250 years.... The annunakis and elohim are immortals (they live forever if not killed in war).... They all have spaceships that travels at light speed. So what is 4 light year for them? its nothing.... Their capablitys are so ahead of humans that we cant reach their levels anytime soon.... The two big advantage they have is advanced technology and Bigger Life.... Humans are behind in this two fields.... They rule humans.... We are just a food source for them all.... They created life and destroyed it.... We are 4th human civilization generation. They planned 5th generation now. It means 4th generation humans will die out.... Many sudden and few of them slowly.... Just like giant humans that dissapeard and we took their place....

Wow this stuff is awfully specific. Where's all this info coming from? Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning the possibility of a species that has these capabilities, I'm just wondering how you give these guys names, when NASA is struggling to find a planet where they live.

@Ezioaltair if you believe what NASA says then no one can help you.... i have given many proof in my this thread and few other with evidence.... am bit dissapointed that you are waiting for NASA to declare.... Many ex-NASA scientists have said that NASA wont say about Aliens directly ever.... NASA only shows the UFO wars, UFO refueling in space (captured on cam of NASA).... with it NASA never gives any explaination.... (sometime they do but always Lie).... the info we humans got is from Humanoids.... One of them were from Vrillion and his commander (my own lord) Astar.... In this radio msg he clearly warned humans to be careful of America, uk, russia, germany, france who selling weapons and spreading hatred.... Ashtar respects humans views and he wont help us until we asks for help.... All world goverment got puzzled how can someone hack radio frequency because it needs latest technology (at that time of 1977).... Ashtar since than met many humans on earth (kidnaped them to explain them whats going on)....
YouTube - "V" For Vrillion: The Ashtar Galactic Command Incident Revisited

@Ezioaltair here is what NASA says on it.... Am giving link of Present NASA scientists because if i give u links of former NASA scientists than am sure you will ask why Former.... So here it is the evidence (confirmed by someone you believe)....
Video: NASA Scientists And Astronauts Tell The World Aliens Do Exist | Pakalert Press
Titan: Nasa scientists discover evidence ‘that alien life exists on Saturn’s moon’ | Pakalert Press
First ‘Alien Earth’ May Be Found by 2014 | Pakalert Press

@Ezioaltair if you believe what NASA says then no one can help you.... i have given many proof in my this thread and few other with evidence.... am bit dissapointed that you are waiting for NASA to declare.... Many ex-NASA scientists have said that NASA wont say about Aliens directly ever.... NASA only shows the UFO wars, UFO refueling in space (captured on cam of NASA).... with it NASA never gives any explaination.... (sometime they do but always Lie).... the info we humans got is from Humanoids.... One of them were from Vrillion and his commander (my own lord) Astar.... In this radio msg he clearly warned humans to be careful of America, uk, russia, germany, france who selling weapons and spreading hatred.... Ashtar respects humans views and he wont help us until we asks for help.... All world goverment got puzzled how can someone hack radio frequency because it needs latest technology (at that time of 1977).... Ashtar since than met many humans on earth (kidnaped them to explain them whats going on)....
YouTube - "V" For Vrillion: The Ashtar Galactic Command Incident Revisited

No, I'm not a hardcore conspiracy theorist, but I'm sure that NASA won't tell anyone if (if it hasn't already) it finds aliens. NASA tries to be the most respected space org, and they know that declaring "Aliens are real" is not going to help that. :lol:

The world is too filled with non-believers and nay-sayers. If someone declares it and presents adequate proof, we'll get the whole world saying "NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE", just like they did after previous discoveries. I was just curious as to how you have these awfully specific names you give.

@Azioaltair thats really funny you asking same question even when i gave you the answer in that video link.... V for Vrillion.... Have you even watched the video? Tell me by what name The two super humans introduced themself?.... First was Vrillion.... Second voice (strong voice) was Ashtar.... So why keep asking specific names? Tell me whos lord krishna? Lord vishnu? Lord shiv? Arjun? Etc etc.... How come they are with specific names?.... The answer is 'its written in ancient texts'.... Now many modern day people who got abducted by Both humanoids and Greys (not reptilians because most victims who gets abducted by reptilians dont get away alive. They are used for flesh) have said that what they saw which includes looks, texts and symbols on spaceships, what they did etc etc.... i myself went on starship Athena after long meditation practice.... The purple bright Arcturian told me they are from Arctorus star system and they known as Arcturians to humanity.... Same way millions of people got abducted and they all been asked what they saw and they all gave same answer.... This is how the specific names came into light.... Some of them matched ancient text (some didnt as some alien civilizations came on earth in 1990s due to NASA's signals) only the greys, humanoids, reptilians and Annunakis are written in Ancient texts and they too been blamed for abductions.... Its mixer of Ancient texts and modern day abduction.... This is how the 'awfully specific names' been came into light.... i hope you wont ask me same question because i already gave answer twice....

Back
Top Bottom