What's new

CTC Sentinel July 2009 - Attacks on Pak Nuclear Sites?

Now i am sure you are not in your senses!

Sir, all the attacks claimed in the report are absoutely correct execpt that WE DONT KEEP OUR NUKES WHERE THE REPORT CLAIMS THAT WE DO!!! Savvy??

That's what is making me laugh and frown.

Did at any instance i or other said that that the attacks didnt take place? It is on record and and yes they did happened and killed many poor souls! BUT we dont built our Nukes in an Ordinance Factory nor do we keep them anywhere else as claimed in the report (though they may be laying in my backyard, gotta chaek if they are still there, these terrorists are so naughty!!)

So what's the fuss about actually?

Need coffee?

I do agree on that point.But that will not satisfy terrorists are not chasing Nukes, on the contrary that surely proves that terrorists aiming Nukes.

It is getting a bit pathetic that people here just are not able to read threads.
This topic has been raised twice already.
DO we need a third thread on the same issue?

Here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...s-thrice-attacked-pakistan-nuclear-sites.html

And here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/31473-jihadis-thrice-attacked-pakistan-nuclear-sites.html

AND both ended up being lock.
WHY?
Simple it is hyperbole so face it you aren’t saying anything new or relevant.
Perhaps that may give some posters a HINT!

MODS any real chance getting all this merged?

I do agree on that point.
See now we are talking :D
But that will not satisfy terrorists are not chasing Nukes, on the contrary that surely proves that terrorists aiming Nukes.

So...??

Yes they might be chasing them, half of the world have been claiming this but the other half has also been refuting it. Even if they are chasing them, the question is would they get them? BTW, india also has quite a guud number of Nukes i supposed or may be not?

You really are out of your mind!!

If you had a little brain you should have seen the tag: "Copyright APP (Associated Press of Pakistan), 2009" , which i DELIBERATELY copied from the Aaj TV site, just because i knew people like you would always cry over the source!! though APP still is a Pakistani news agency but what's the point exactly? Is it that you dont believe the US spokesman or the news source? What exactly bothers you in the news? Let's see if you have the cheeks to falsify the US spokesman.

As for the the indian media thingy, sir please read my earlier post where the US spokesman says, " on claims made in a Times of India "!

Are you doing it deliberately or does this battiness just happens

I only mentioned that it was not created by Indian media It was reported by "anti-terrorism journal of America's West Point Military Academy, Professor Shaun Gregory, director of the Pakistan Security Research Unit at Bradford University." and please stop abusing Indian media for every report against Pakistan.( please look at the bold part of my post)

Last edited:
Threads merged.

The original article by the author, Gregory, has already been discussed here. Please read through the thread before making any more arguments related to 'Pakistan's nuclear facilities being attacked.'

Hi,

To my pakistani colleagues,

A little personal insult from S 2 on page 1 ---and everything about wah and what is produced has been disclosed---gentlemen---think before you post an answer---you donot need to go into the technicality of the issue---please refarin from disclosing innocent tidbits.

Pakistan nuke sites secure, says Pentagon
ASHINGTON: The spokesman to US Defense Ministry has declared the Pakistani nuclear weapons as secure and protected in his statement here on Tuesday, lashing out Indian media reports about Taliban attacks on Pakistan nuclear facilities, Geo news reported.

Admiral Mike Mullen, the US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Defense Secretary Robert Gates are sure Pakistani nukes are protected, the Pentagon spokesman said in a statement during press briefing.

To a question, he said it gives US immense pleasure that Pakistan army is now taking care of nuclear bases.

Responding to another question, he said US does not believe in doubtful reports of Indian media that Taliban have attacked Pakistan nuclear sites thrice in past.

“Pakistan army can safeguard nuclear weapons”, his statement added maintaining, “Taliban cannot have access to Pakistan’s nuclear armaments as possessed by secure hands.”

@ IRonMan
I only mentioned that it was not created by Indian media It was reported by "anti-terrorism journal of America's West Point Military Academy, Professor Shaun Gregory, director of the Pakistan Security Research Unit at Bradford University." and please stop abusing Indian media for every report against Pakistan.( please look at the bold part of my post)

first of all uni of bradford is in uk not usa second thats true he writes articles regarding pakistan security but there r thousands write for pakistan and this guy is professor in bradford uni not in oxford or cambridge bradford is considered one of the low ranking university in UK so it is just awful to quote such unis professor in media second why dont this media tell abt Mahalingham indian scientist kidnapped and killed and he was kidnapped just outside the reactor so how secure r ur own assets

The New York Times, in a blog, referred to the ToI report , and said, ''in response to questions about Gregory’s article, which was also the basis for a report on Tuesday in The Times of India, an American intelligence official told The (New York) Times that those attacks did not necessarily suggest that militants were necessarily singling out nuclear sites.''

The official told the paper: ''These are large facilities. It’s not clear that the attackers knew what these bases might have contained. In addition, the mode of attack was curious. If they were after something specific, or were truly seeking entry, you’d think they might use a different tactic, one that’s been employed elsewhere – such as a bomb followed by a small-arms assault. Simply touching off an explosive outside the gate of a base – with no follow-up — doesn’t get you inside.''

Pak goes ballistic about report on nuclear complex attacks - US - World - NEWS - The Times of India
Hey, isn't the underlined the exact same argument I and others raised on this thread ...:D

Back
Top Bottom