What's new

Cry With Laughter.

@windjammer
can u please translate...or may be summarize in english....

mujhe bhi pata chale....

@windjammer
can u please translate...or may be summarize in english....

mujhe bhi pata chale....

It's a list of mishaps and blunders by some elite.
Too detailed to translate. You will just need to take some Urdu lessons.:D

Windjammer, be a sport mate. Translate some of it.

ok 1 of them by me

benazeer's son(bilawal) have brithday party in a ship in sea.little baby stubering for see monkey dance when baby never agree on any thing acspect monkey dance.benazeer order for bring monkey on ship one helicopter will go a slums colony near karachi and bring one of maonkey and monkey owner by helicopter.after baby see dance of monkey helicoper will reurn them back.:D

oh god i ignored this page before but now i just read one joke from it.......... hahahaha what a funny joke that is...... it is funny when you read in Urdu but let me try to translate one Joke in English

When Benazir was elected as the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1993 in her second tenure. She appointed the leader of his party "Farooq Ahmed Khan Laghari" as the President of Pakistan. So whenever she had to meet with him she used to call him into his office and used to call him "Mr Laghari" and in later part of her Government she started calling him "Mr President".

Later on when both of them were having issues once Benazir reached into his President house and started calling him "Bhai Laghari, Bhai Laghari" and Mr President replied saying "This meeting is between the President and the Prime Minister of Pakistan" and not between the brother and sister. But she insisted and repeatedly calling him "Bhai Laghari bhai Laghari" and Mr President got annoyed and called his wife and told her Your "Sister in law is here so accompany her while i go and do other important work in my office".

And soon he abolished the government

Another good one is, when some primary school kids were asked,
"Who is Nawaz Shariff ?,
One boy innocently replied, "He's the brother of Barbra Shariff.
( Famous Pakistani Film Actress).

woh Zia ul Haq ke hotel wala joke bhi bohat achaa thaa :lol:

Ab Indian members pe suspence ho ga ke woh kya thaa :rofl:

i love tarana to quami tarana....indeed a soldier had good sense of humor..

although the jokes are really funny, but unfortunately, they are not jokes, but real life facts and meant as a reminder by the writer that what kind of leaders we elect.
Also, Musharraf is the only one missing from the list. Any comments on the reasons??

i love tarana to quami tarana....indeed a soldier had good sense of humor..

:rofl::rofl: That tidbit of Terana with Yahya Khan is a very famous one. Terana was from Iran and was the best dancer Pakistani film industry had in the 60's, mainly known for her foxtrot dances. I can't find any of her dances on youtube, except this one

Last edited by a moderator:
this shows that these so called democratic leaders do what ever they want, they are not at all aware of their important responsibility and nor do they care... na ehel log

Back
Top Bottom