What's new

Crude bomb hurled outside Pranab Mukherjee's hotel in Dhaka

:smitten:caretaker government or another force....we'll see!

So u have BAL problem too.
Nothing else only chance under election of this gov. Agree or screw else where.
If bnp kicks jamat only than care taker gov.

:lol:we'll just bring the country down and get the military out...the easier way!

AL is smarter than bnp. U cant predict their next move.
If they successfully oppose all dirty moves by jamat.
U will be unable to such kind of acts.
What past is past. Army is not bnp's slave anymore.
Army is a pro independence power now. So relying on army will be big mistake by bnp-jamat.

Army is a pro independence power now. So relying on army will be big mistake by bnp-jamat.

Our army was always pro-independance! the current army chief IKB is quite pro-bnp, he was promoted to general in 2003 and in 2008 he was the second man in army and then moeen u ahmed transferred him to staff college. He is a nationalist through and through. Hasina already tried to get him retired after saydee's verdict in which she failed, he is the rockstar of Bangladesh army.

Let this current situation continue for 15 more days and watch. Dan Mozena is on holiday, let him come back and you will get the go ahead for a coup possibly. if not, just wait for the next verdict.

Our army was always pro-independance! the current army chief IKB is quite pro-bnp, he was promoted to general in 2003 and in 2008 he was the second man in army and then moeen u ahmed transferred him to staff college. He is a nationalist through and through. Hasina already tried to get him retired after saydee's verdict in which she failed, he is the rockstar of Bangladesh army.

Let this current situation continue for 15 more days and watch. Dan Mozena is on holiday, let him come back and you will get the go ahead for a coup possibly. if not, just wait for the next verdict.

:omghaha: Who is talking. Coup and blah blah. Politics is not that easy.
U keep ur day dream. While we will run our country. See u after 15 days :lol:

:omghaha: Who is talking. Coup and blah blah. Politics is not that easy.
U keep ur day dream. While we will run our country. See u after 15 days :lol:

Yeah, politics is not that easy especially when people throw ethical standards right in the bin.

And no, Bangladesh does not belong to the AL. You'd be wise to remember that difference.

Yeah, politics is not that easy especially when people throw ethical standards right in the bin.

And no, Bangladesh does not belong to the AL. You'd be wise to remember that difference.

Im not meaning we by AL. Im meaning our ppl living inside the country AL/bnp.
Some ppl who got little experience of BD's recent condition expecting too much.
And here I can see lot of them.

Im not meaning we by AL. Im meaning our ppl living inside the country AL/bnp.
Some ppl who got little experience of BD's recent condition expecting too much.
And here I can see lot of them.

Then how is BNP severing relations with Jamaat even remotely related to the caretaker government issue? They in fact aren't.

And Jamaat is still part of this country mind you. And last time, you did agree that banning it is not the best way forward.

Then how is BNP severing relations with Jamaat even remotely related to the caretaker government issue? They in fact aren't.

And Jamaat is still part of this country mind you. And last time, you did agree that banning it is not the best way forward.

After doing all that mass violence. How ppl can expect to them Bangladeshi any more.
Without hardcore bnp and jamat's supporter no one is in their favor now.
I used to say jamat should purify them by detaining those war criminals.
But as long as they dont seem to agree that. We can treat them as they should.

So right now you have a BAL problem :coffee:

Yes AL was reducing support. And they would lost next election.
But Bnp supporting jamat has turned the situation.
For saving 1% of vote bnp screwed themselves.
General ppl r again supporting AL. Thats good :cheers:

Look at no. 4 of my comment, I made it before your Jubo League member was caught red handed while vandalizing a Shaheed Minar. Is it sufficient? Yes I always have BAL problem.

This is a wise staement by you, no one even Hasina herself doesn't know what's her next move. All her courses are prescribed by her master.

After doing all that mass violence. How ppl can expect to them Bangladeshi any more.
Without hardcore bnp and jamat's supporter no one is in their favor now.
I used to say jamat should purify them by detaining those war criminals.
But as long as they dont seem to agree that. We can treat them as they should.

You say that aazidane is the one who doesn't live in the country and don't know the situation but it seems like you made a fool out of yourself. Go lok at the violence done by AL, look how the chatra league wears RAB vests and does vandalism, you just listen what the GOVT wants you to listen. Typical Shahbagi, who wants to detain war criminals before even proving them as one, go learn some law and educate yourself.

You say that aazidane is the one who doesn't live in the country and don't know the situation but it seems like you made a fool out of yourself. Go lok at the violence done by AL, look how the chatra league wears RAB vests and does vandalism, you just listen what the GOVT wants you to listen. Typical Shahbagi, who wants to detain war criminals before even proving them as one, go learn some law and educate yourself, uncivilized mob.

Why do you create pressure on their peabrain....it's bad? They already learnt a skill Chapati that took hard physical labor...now you want them to take something in brain :no: !!

Why do you create pressure on their peabrain....it's bad? They already learnt a skill Chapati that took hard physical labor...now you want them to take something in brain :no: !!

My bad :lol: But don't mistake the projonmo bahini with the Rapid action Chatra league. Ones is formed by ignorant wimps and the other by kamlas. The latter atleast have the skill to use Chapati which helps our stupid politicians but the former are outright retarded and contribute nothing to the world, whatsoever.

Oe dont jump too much dont want to hear statements from u. Mob er M ki tomar bap. And ppl who want justice they r much educated than u who waste their time on nothing. Dont quote me idiot.

Post reported for mentioning one's father in an abusive way. madx honorable Chapati League member keep in mind that this forum is for decent discussion...I know you won't understand this with your Chapati skill but while abusing one avoid mentioning parents, family...clear?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom