What's new

CRPF men find J&K safer than Maoist killing fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite hard to digest. I agree human rights are often abused by security forces. Perhaps you should back the claim with a trustworthy source ( read neither pakistani nor indian)
NDTV lies ,cnn ibn lies..Aaj tak lies.............haan:rolleyes:

Is it unexpected??
Its Her Highness AJAAD TROLL'S THREAD !

She has a Indian flag up yet laughs and mocks our troops who risk their lives to protect the rest of us, she is a utter disgrace and should remove the Indian flag!

ajtr is behaving like a head less chicken in this thread :woot:

Yeah Red Army being pretty much experienced in military wars outclassed IA which was not that experienced in 1962, we accept that. Also our moron politicians under-estimated or mis-forcasted China's response which also add in list of IA's defeat in 1962.

You seriously need a coaching or tutions of how to talk on topic?? You missed my question entirely!
If IA is coward what will you call its counterpart PA which got deafeated 4 times by it.

Regarding shooting those innocent kids of kashmir valley, they may be innocent kids or free fighters for dumba$*es for us they are threat to our internal peace.Peace & national interest has to be maintained at any cost.

Shame should go on culprits who brainwash youth & teens with absurd religious teachings & hate towards others.
Point is simple neither pakistan nor china has to do anything with topic.yo just trolling hence got trolled back.

As for your question you got the indirect reply it just that you couldn't comprehend.

As for kids in kashmir are threat to national security then i wonder why so called patriot cawords of indian security forces go on shooting rampage on others like those who loot india sitting in power who are bigger threat to the nation than the kids with the stone.I'll tell you why they dont do it.simple reason is that they are slave of political elite masters.They are the slave to shoot down poor masses and poor kids .:rolleyes::angry:

She has a Indian flag up yet laughs and mocks our troops who risk their lives to protect the rest of us, she is a utter disgrace and should remove the Indian flag!
The india designs new flag i'll replace old with new....happy now....

@ajtr are you a Kashmiri??

If yes you should have know the entire episode of these incidents and the Govt. reaction to it. There are enquiries going on these incidents.

If you are not kashmiri and feel you are Islam ki Thakedar then kindly explain the training given by the jihadists to teens to blow themselves in the name of Jihad.
A clap only happens when two hands meet, What about the extremist hand in these incidents??

By these hated Thead, you must know "how to issue fatwa?"
Just curious...

Point is simple neither pakistan nor china has to do anything with topic.yo just trolling hence got trolled back.

Lol.... Now you gonna complain about other trolling with you??:P

You said IA is coward. I just asked what about its counterparts or enemies who deal with it more often & looses everytime.
You are insulting not only IA but also its traditional enemies who cant outclass it.

As for your question you got the indirect reply it just that you couldn't comprehend.

As for kids in kashmir are threat to national security then i wonder why so called patriot cawords of indian security forces go on shooting rampage on others like those who loot india sitting in power who are bigger threat to the nation than the kids with the stone.

First thing no body kills innocent kids like you say & dance about. Will it not be better for you to support your rants with authentic links or sources??

I'll tell you why they dont do it.simple reason is that they are slave of political elite masters.They are the slave to shoot down poor masses and poor kids .:rolleyes::angry:

Democracy have loop holes, but still its much better than Sharia or Military dictatorship. No doubts, We have some as*holes in politics but that doesnt mean NAXALISM is the correct way to get justice.Anyone who goes against constitutional rules are bound to be shot.

Even a sane Pakistani or Chinese wont laugh on tragedy of soldiers of any nationality.

CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKERS dont have any nationality.She is disgrace to any flag be it Indian or Pakistani.

NDTV lies ,cnn ibn lies..Aaj tak lies.............haan:rolleyes:

well most media houses serve one purpose or the other. I won't take them for as absolute. As i siad there may have been kids but i am not convinced that all were kids

they are innocent coz they are kids.discipline them but shooting them down is them down is a coward act................:disagree:

Sad! They dint get what they deserved, A shot in between the eyes. nothing less nothing more.

she's a Kashmiri muslim, now grow up and show some class people.

i reckon, probably one of her relatives was caught with his/her pants down doing some anti national activities,may be he/she might be rotting in jail right now, i don't know if he/she was innocent,if they were innocent,i guess we have to blame the security forces and if not bravo for the armed forces for doing what it is meant to do.

has ever any man won an argument against a lady?

has ever any man manged to beat some sense into the skull of a women?

you all know the answer, stop falling into her trap,she carefully picks the news an sets the trap,and keeps trolling all day long, there is not much she can do other than trolling,so grow up, you are not defending your country by arguing with a troll on PDF,and those who defend, seldom troll.

she's an angry woman,let her do her job what she is best at, and wait until she clears the field,then we can start the debate,show some respect to the lady, stop engaging in a verbal abuse with her.

she's a Kashmiri muslim, now grow up and show some class people.

i reckon, probably one of her relatives was caught with his/her pants down doing some anti national activities,may be he/she might be rotting in jail right now, i don't know if he/she was innocent,if they were innocent,i guess we have to blame the security forces and if not bravo for the armed forces for doing what it is meant to do.

has ever any man won an argument against a lady?

has ever any man manged to beat some sense into the skull of a women?

you all know the answer, stop falling into her trap,she carefully picks the news an sets the trap,and keeps trolling all day long, there is not much she can do other than trolling,so grow up, you are not defending your country by arguing with a troll on PDF,and those who defend, seldom troll.

she's an angry woman,let her do her job what she is best at, and wait until she clears the field,then we can start the debate,show some respect to the lady, stop engaging in a verbal abuse with her.

That was actually rude and uncalled for. It is ok to disagree but to be rude is totally wrong.

This is a Defense Forum and one thing that I have witnessed over and over again is no matter which country the soldier belongs to, they are respected by all the posters except few.

But there are few posters who openly call Indian soldiers slaves, rodents, etc. etc. disrespect in worst possible way and they do it repeatedly.

A soldier leave everything behind to defend his country. Imran today posted a good thread about how we ignore the security forces who are doing their job on Eid. Same happens in Diwali in India. We, members of a Defense forum should realize the sacrifices these soldiers make.

I have seen posters getting banned for much lesser mis-conduct and few of them get permanently banned.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ind-j-k-safer-than-maoist-killing-fields.html

Look at this thread and the posts of OP. This is how low one can get and MODs are still allowing posters like them to pollute the forum with most disgusting words against our soldiers.

To other nation posters, can you take same words said against your soldiers ? If yes, then ignore it.

Hope MODs will take this into account and make Disrespect of Soldiers a Banned Topic and take strict actions against the violators.
krait mhaharaj will you plz tell me who called the maoists as rodents first in the same thread.....

As for soldiers leaving everything behind and making sacrifices then maoists to leave their families behind and sacrifice for poor.difference in this fight is that security forces make sacrifices on the order of political elite and maoists make sacrifice for poor.

If soldiers deserve respect so do the maoists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom