What's new

CRPF Gone Berserk

jammer,

you have immunity from ban, i don,t .bye
@xTra*
Assuming is the root of all disappointments......I have been banned in the past and also get my fair share of warnings and infractions..... in fact, i got another one just yesterday.. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time CRPF taking a leaf from PA's book(operation's in balochistan and FATA) should use helicopter gunships and tanks while dealing with such rebellion.

Unless you are being sarcastic.

Using gunships in COIN is big strategic blunder.

Really ?????? breaking Random peoples doors And windows What else can you expect from indian soldiers Who **** in their pants
proudindianArmy.jpg

photoshop fail....

"gone berserk" interesting and wholly inaccurate title.

This vid could be from as long ago as 10 years ago, if not longer. It has been known to happen that someone comes across an old vid, uploads it and claims it is "NEW", there is no way to prove how old the vid is and there is very little context to the vid.

This is a really cheap form of trolling pal.

Really ?????? breaking Random peoples doors And windows What else can you expect from indian soldiers Who **** in their pants
proudindianArmy.jpg

If that guy was really pissing then socked part would have went down till his feet .

One more photoshop fail from pakistanies

"gone berserk" interesting and wholly inaccurate title.

This vid could be from as long ago as 10 years ago, if not longer. It has been known to happen that someone comes across an old vid, uploads it and claims it is "NEW", there is no way to prove how old the vid is and there is very little context to the vid.

This is a really cheap form of trolling pal.

The answer to the title is contained in the article it'self.....living in UK, you are assuming and jumping to conclusions....ten years back, i wonder how many people in IOK had mobiles with video recording feature. !!

Actually CRPF would have shot dead some of the stone pelters if they would have really wanted to go berserk.

Yea, they showed their professionalism by throwing stones back at the windows.

Tried his best to show his fake concerns for Kashmiries which in reality only inspired by the hatred and jealousy for India after 71.
Focusing on only one side of the story is old habit of theses denialists.

While your kind of genuine and open minded spend time in observing how far down Indian soldier wets his pants. :sick:

The OP clearly doesn't know what going Berserk means. That term should be reserved for PAK rangers using helicopter gunships and F-16s on innocent civillians in Balochistan and FATA.
Pak army has killed thousands of innocent Balochis over the past 5-10 years.India should morally and financially support the Balochis' right for self determination.

only half side of a story shouldn't be promoted.

Back
Top Bottom